Why do women love Harry Potter so much?

Why do women love Harry Potter so much?

Attached: 51jNORv6nQL._SX340_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (342x499, 37K)

because its for children and women

What about it appeals to women?

Generally, the same things that appeal to children

Because they’re fucking retards, born brainlets so and they shall die brainlets

Attached: 6849496A-2439-4003-80EE-5FA280EE7008.jpg (399x399, 13K)

What about it appeals to children?

Didn't rowling explicitly state that harry had a huge cock and massive balls in the books?

that's probably why women like it.

>Relatable "just fantasy enough" school setting
>Customizable for self-inserting (the Houses, the wands, the pets, etc.)
>Hermione as a female lead who is similar to how most girls see themselves
>Lots of guys to crush on
>Dangerously simplistic black-and-white portrayal of evil.

dont forget the britishness which american girls love

Some dumb qt thot told me i was very ravenclaw. was it a compliment? I don't know how to decode this shit

this stuff is legit, I always knew I was Slytherin, took the pottermore and proved it

The customization is a big one. The reason autists flock to stuff like MLP and homestuck and Sonic is because it's really easy to just make a big list of categories and fill out each one, like
>Green
>Rabbit
>Time powers
etc. Women are like autists in that they have no empathy or imagination so they naturally have similar interests.

They grew up reading the books and writing erotic fanfiction about every single character in the Harry Potter universe, leading to a lifelong investment in the series

novelty and simplicity

She means you're a future beta provider

sounds more like huff-n-puff or gayfindoor. slytherin and ravenclaw strike me as more the pump n dump types

The hidden Truth to Harry Potter, and it's fashion of Apoclypse . Harry Potter is a book about Jews, Witches, Muggles, our Mommy and Daddy ( Culture ). This entire book goes against the reality of this world, Unlike Lord of the Rings.

In Harry Potter we discover a world, a world of witches and wizards. And no, I don't wonder why.
Harry Potter is a discourse on a prospective reality where two types of different (((people ))) live.
They are normal people, like you and I, but then there is a people that... aren't really people, but they live among normal people, and sorta act like people, and hold cards and play games, drink, laugh, have fun like people. But they in realities of their own. Normal laws don't apply to them, they walk in a spiritual side of the world where only occasionaly there will be a normal couple, normal people, that'll have a kid that is found to be special, he'll age a bit, mature a bit, and then be diagnosed as "freaky", then the child will be heard about in Wizard agencies, and taken into wizard schools, and the parents wont get a say in the option

Harry Potter and His Dark Materials are what got me into Yea Forums in the first place so I'm always gonna have a soft spot for them. I reread one or the other every year around Christmas and it's pretty cozy. My dad loves them too so we usually watch one of the movies when I visit.
-t. woman/retard/child

based jewish ubermenschen

I girl I'm trying to hookup with unironically believes in star signs? Don't know what it's called but it's the Sagittarius, Aquarius, Pisces bullshit, she literally asked me what my star sign was and then ran it through a compatibility checker just to make sure we were compatible. She also unironcally believes in the 4 houses and the sorting test online, she said she was ravenclaw and she look saddened when I mentioned I'd prefer to be slytherin. These are the type of people who enjoy hp, weirdos and Kobe as well for some reason, even made a "not hp basketball hp book" recently

ah shit, nigga. I'm like a hero or some shit. Also, we're enemies, so fuck you.

Attached: oh shit.png (1920x1080, 309K)

Lol yeah weirdos enjoy it but it's also incredibly normie. Run far away from girls that believe in star signs though, that's the real prob

>i was very ravenclaw.

Attached: images (1).png (222x227, 8K)

Weirdos to us on this website is normal people to normalfags and we are the weirdos to them. But yes normals love hp because the lore is easy to eat into and it's easy to self insert into. But yeah she said she's not into star signs as heavily as when she was younger still a red flag and worse her best friend is a dude, even larger red flag. I still want to hook up with her though.

They’re mentally children.

I too am a Slytherchad.

I'm a cis straight white man and I love Harry Potter so much. I know it's trash. I also love Cheetos. No shame.

Your autism is so strong it just gave me autism.

the boarding school setting. also, the 4 houses. a fun way to delude yourself into thinking you're unique and special among a group of people who magically happen to share your exact values.

she'd have to be a 10/10 in all other aspects to make up for all this bullshit

I never post in these threads because they don’t need more attention, but can this shitty board go for 24 hours without a Harry Potter thread? The worst part is that they’re all hate threads. You retards could just not post about it and we’d have an entire board to talk about other books without this shit being on page 1 or the top of the catalogue all the fucking time.

good luck my man. you're in for a wild ride.

according to latest twitter update all characters are black and Hogwarts is actually located in South Sudan

Based

as a female, I still don't understand those kinds of people that are still into it

I had my hp faze when I was 12 when I read the books but later got into manga (never anime) then in my 20 into Stephen King and other horrors, and now I'm into big boy books, and I still have friends who won't shut up about reading manga, childish books like hp, best sellers and worst of all a lot of my female friends read gay fanfiction (based on anime, manga, game characters etc.)

how they don't get bored whit reading the same thing over and over again for the last 10 years is beyond my understanding

Attached: Screenshot 2019-04-17 at 10.19.25.png (918x646, 955K)

Thanks for the blog post

>women have no empathy

So why do they fall for muh feels prolaganda so easily?

smells like incel in here

He is everything you are not.

They're not all as similar as you think when you get them behind closed doors. They just pretend to be because they're more social and it's a way of keeping safe in a larger group. It's obviously a lot worse when they're young.

virtue signalling

it's more like elongated tweet rant, learn the difference oldfag

she's calling you autistic

>that scene when the king of the (((wizards))) visits the british PM and instructs him on how to run the country
rowling is a lowkey poltard

>Dumbledore paused momentarily, frowning.
>"Harry.. When you're in London.. Watch out for pakis."
I can't believe she actually wrote this.

Lmao absolutely womanpilled

Astrology is legit, Harry Potter, obviously, is unrelated and, you know, not legit. But lots of Karens are into “astrology” these days at the same brainlet superficial level that they are with Harry Potter houses.

>tfw ur a weirdo but ur schizophrenia balances it out with normies from other cultures

Attached: images (6).jpg (384x384, 26K)

Why are 90% of women into astrology anyway?

>blueboard
Simply cover nips
cleavage works too

/thread

unironically agree but only for sidereal astrology

>Astrology is legit,
what did he mean by this? But really what do you mean

wtf is a blog haha

i think he means that it's legit

Attached: Bhavas1-WhoWhat.png (1048x1595, 261K)

I'd like some explanation desu, preferably a book given what board we're on. I researched this topic a bunch like a year ago and made very little headway into understanding any of it. Specifically about what metaphysical system is supposed to underlie it.

If you want a justification of astrology John Anthony West has a book defending astrology. Plotinus also has a chapter in the Enneads arguing for a correspondence theory of celestial influence (as a opposed to causal). Also read the paper co-authored by Jung and physicist Wolfgang Pauli on synchronicity.

Snep is daddy, that's why.

Attached: 6855980c8bd10c9bbc1db4077e96eb22.jpg (500x750, 27K)

Based femanon

It was a compliment. However, since you failed to decode it she was obviously in the wrong. Next time tell her you're actually an hufflepuff.

she told me that she was a hufflepuff kek

My Immortal is without a doubt the most hilarious derivative work I've ever read. So thanks Joanne, I guess.

they're retarded

Ok, I used to be into this shit so listen to me. If you want to sleep with her you should leave your autism at home, be slightly more forward and tell her that you're a gryffindor. She's probably submissive in bed.

this one chick asked my mbti thing and literally checked the compatibility in front of me. should've seen the excitement on her face when the test said our compatibility was 'perfect'.
she was insane tho. mentioned to me how she was supposed to be aborted, within the first twenty mins of the date.