Credible books that argue against evolution, please

Credible books that argue against evolution, please.

Attached: darwin.jpg (930x1248, 390K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evidence_of_common_descent
youtube.com/watch?v=SRvjGbKgl2I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the bible

Earthworm Jim the novelization

doesn't actually disprove evolution since the bible isn't the direct word of god and is fallible.

So why should we believe anything in the bible? What about the part where Jesus affirms the word of the bible as the word of God

you are retarded

BASED

>So why should we believe anything in the bible?

I guess that's your problem, Hotshot

The Everlasting Man

>So why should we believe anything in the bible?
it was inspired by god

>and we know that to be true because the bible said so!

Attached: 764567879.jpg (208x326, 10K)

no, i know that because god spoke directly to me and told me.

The Bible never denies evolution

Pic related

Attached: 91pb9IszTYL.jpg (1693x2560, 920K)

I am actually really interested in religious experiences like that. Could you elaborate on what you did that day, where you in some deep state of prayer or meditation? How often did god speak to you in your life? How did it feel when he spoke to you, could you really hear audible words?

Bit late for that considering I can lock you in a lab and force you to watch fruit flies evolving for several days. Also bit late for that considering how evolution is the reason we are always trying to breed or create more potent antibiotics.

The good news is that Lamarke's theories wound up being somewhat applicable to epigenetics

This is a low point even for the contrarian catholic shithole this place has become.

>protestant-tier "reasoning".
We believe in the Bible Because the Holy Tradition says so and It's only understandable in the light of the Holy Tradition.
Only protestant brainlets have a problem with this.

That's idolatry user

Attached: 1555464762906.gif (220x226, 524K)

That's ad hominem, heretic.

sure fag

>selective breeding is evolution
I guess when you have nothing to show for you studies you have to take what you can.
kek

And who says to trust in the Holy Tradition? It's just an endless loop of circular logic

The Apostolic succession is the reason you trust the Holy Tradition.
You're too divorced from logic to be allowed to go around and call others's logic "circular". Read St Augustine.

Worshiping a string of text is idolatry. Thinking that beauty competes with God is idolatry.

Attached: brainle-.jpg (655x625, 45K)

Darwin's own writing condemns Evolution, like Marx's own writing condemns Communism. When people say Evolution they usually mean Modern Synthesis, an open source delirium where everything from Biosemiotics, to Numerology, to Platonism is abused to explain away Darwin's fundamental mistakes. Much like French faggotry is used to explain away Marx's. Curiously, or perhaps not, Evolution and Communism are complementary, and Modern Synthesis and French faggotry in turn mirror each other not only Teleologically, but Epistemologically as well.

There's too much evidence
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evidence_of_common_descent

What is evolution to you?

Attached: bottleneck[1].gif (500x375, 63K)

Took 3 tabs of acid

Hans Jonas, in The Phenomenon of Life, argues not that Darwinism is wrong, but rather that it is theoretically insufficient. There are a couple chapters in there devoted to things like the meaning of metabolism (which is one of my favorite essays of all time) and rational teleology. Worth a read if you are interested in the question and not just crypto-creationist accounts.

breaking the speeches wall, a bacteria becoming an muticell(even 2cells) organism for example, ar that cluster of cell working together they tell you its the middle stage.
We bread bacteria non stop for all kind of shit but they dont become something else they just realize potential they have.

I don't wanna be blue!
I just wanna be me!

My pastor told me evolution was fake news like Jesus said in those ayn rand books
I know this is true because it confirms what my private education said (unlike you fags I got to go to a school all by myself without leaving the house or being made to read "science" propaganda).

promethean mythology

By the time me and my friends graduated and went to pursue PhDs, half of us had turned into staunch anti-tech anti-science activisits lmao. My best friend is a dr in genetics and the biggest TK proponent I've ever met.

Being a stem slurping faggot is literally a symptom of being 18 and under

From Traditionalists:
Cosmos & Transcedence
Teilhardism and the New Religion
Titus Burckhardt's essay on the theory of evolution.

what is TK
but yea after staying 5 years in collage and getting a masters in chemistry i was so tired by the BS there

remember op said "credible"

You cannot argue against evolution as such, but rather against aspects of it. Micro-evolution is proven by the existence of sub-species: just look at a German Shepherd compared to a Beagle, or a European compared to a sub-Sahara African. Clear, intrinsic differences which were created by selection pressures, both natural and ""artificial". What is NOT proven is MACRO-evolution, the turning of one species into another by the same process as that which produces sub-species.

Attached: darwin godemp.jpg (942x642, 586K)

you're an IDer aren't you?
i thought you fuckers had all died off

kek

Yeah lol, getting flashbacks to 2007 youtube comment section right now

>We believe
Unless you're Orthodox you're going to hell mate.

t.Nicene Creed

How is a single cell organism becoming a two cell organism not just realizing the potential they have?

youtube.com/watch?v=SRvjGbKgl2I

Ted Kaczynski