What's your favorite word?

Attached: Webster1913.png (200x300, 36K)

flocculonodular
yes, that's a word

nigger

God.

swell

glib

Do mathematicians have favorite numbers?

what do you intend to achieve with this question?

>panopticon
sounds like a Trasnformer name

satori

Moment

direct answer: yes, i am reasonably certain there exists a mathematician with a favorite number

spaghetti: any subjective state can be assigned a 'goodness', or consonance, although it may be time dependent. it may not be one-dimensional either, because the brain appears to have several forms of pleasant qualia. so the structure may not be ordered, and thus unable to attain a true 'maximum'

depending on the board i may have asked for a different pattern, numbers, paintings, music, origami or DMT-induced hallucinations

Attached: quantifying-bliss-23.png (960x540, 145K)

"my favorite number is 8 cuz its curvy lol," says the mathematician who finally proved the Riemann hypothesis

you are confusing syntax with semantics
a number can have relations to many structures, equations, processes, spaces and quantities
that which refers to something else is, by definition, meaningful

It has meaning, it's intelligible, that doesn't mean it's not fucking gay. Are you going to ask our favorite color, next?

if exploring the mental space of a random anonymous collective is too gay for you, why don't you gtfo? if not, sure, tell me your color, and what you associate with it.

cuck
I used to hate this word at first because everything was cuck this and cuck that for a while but I came around to love the insult.

cumfuck

scumfuck

This is also a great word
I also like niggerfucker and cuntfuck

/thread

fecus, i made that one up out of fetus & fecal

I don't have any absolute favorites. The first word that came to mind was "sundry"

Bussy

rhinoglottophilia

yeah probably 69 HAHAHA

titties

it's just such a fun word. light and bouncy, both the signifier and the signified

this

musings

idk why I loled

brainbow