Wrote a short story and put it on Amazon to see if it can make some passive cash...

Wrote a short story and put it on Amazon to see if it can make some passive cash. I made it free for a few days and I figured I'd put it on here and see if people will be mean to me about it. Its about a guy going to an orgy where people don't stop showing up. Also general critique thread I guess.
amazon.com/dp/B07QRY4QW2

Attached: 1552097623586.jpg (682x682, 64K)

Did you sign up with paypal or did you opt for checks?

It never even asked me. I assumed they'll just put it on my card though.

god I love mel gibson

He has the hair of a god.

i liked it, OP. i even wrote you a review, my dude. would read more of your work.

Thanks, man. I thought it was pretty fun. I have some other stuff that I may put out there later.

hehehe did you read/watch eyes wide shut before writing this user?

Nope. But I'm planning on watching it this weekend

Very interesting and relateable premise; don't you just hate it when the orgies you attend are poorly planned? Your cover design is very classy and tastefully arranged too.

Attached: 9b7a51ef95d8bae45571023a00215d0b.jpg (500x390, 26K)

based unfiltered cigarette smoking mel gibson

how do you tell a cig is unfiltered by looks?

can you please post it here

do I have to buy a kindle first?
Actually I want an e-book-reader but not being cucked by a company

check out kobo then

Likebook is the thinking man's choice in 2019

Why go Kobo when a Kindle's cheaper and you can pirate everything for Kindle just as easily?

there's no filter at the base. Mel is actually smoking a filtered cig in the OP's pic, but he's near the end of it. the filter is white, which means it's probably a light cigarette, or it could be a parliament, too. My bet is on parliament, they have a shortened filter that leaves a gap within the outer shell, perfect for doing little bumps of coke before you light your smoke.

If you have a smartphone you can use the Kindle app to read OP's stuff

seconded, looks like a parliament to me. normally I would chastise any weirdo who smokes parliaments but if mel does it, it's okay I suppose

yeah but i still don't get how you can tell by looking at it from an angle like in the pic, is it the line that's separating the filter from the rest?

There is usually a colored ring around the cigarette at the top of the filter.

Do people not know how to write in a gramatically correct manner?

Grammar is incompatible with natural speech and is descendant from a series of a attempts at formalization that generally failed.

it's a message board. if you can understand what he's saying, then it's still an effective means of communication

Tfw smoking as I scrolled past this.

Jesus. I need to quit.
My skin looks dry and I often have wrinkles on my forehead despite the fact that I moisturize and drink a lot of water.

Anyway you must be a fucking moron to sell books indecently in 2019. Even in 2012. Idk what you’re thinking.
At least get a following on a blog before you sell anything, and even then you’re better off with Patreon or a crypto alternative .

There’s no such thing as completely passive income. It requires outsized work up from and work to maintain.
If you don’t like the latter, make a lot of money and mange well. If you don’t like the former then try to get rebirthed with rich parents.

Do people not know how to write in an orthographically correct manner.

Didn't people know how to write in a punctuationally correct manner?

i will require ample royalties in return for you writing so vividly about my mother's house

I'm not that concerned with making money, desu. You can get some decent feedback though.

Sunny, greatest show of our time.

this take is so not rainbow rhythms

Attached: thisimageisrainbowrhythms.jpg (980x981, 60K)