ITT: Post authors whose ideas have never been refuted

ITT: Post authors whose ideas have never been refuted.

Attached: ayn-rand-ideal-novel.jpg (720x984, 114K)

Attached: marquis-de-sade.jpg (620x805, 330K)

Attached: stirner.png (1200x1555, 84K)

Attached: The man himself.jpg (768x1025, 115K)

nice meme. she refuted herself spending her dying years living off welfare. I thought 14 year olds werent allowed on this website

Attached: Deleuze.jpg (811x502, 120K)

the thing about ayn rand isnt that she's a radical individualist that people can't handle. its that she isnt anywhere near radical enough. her individualism is hollow and subordinate to humanist morality and cheap liberalism. shes literally just a slightly edgier center right winger

this. her work only gets any clout from r*tards because certain other r*tards expend energy getting angry about her.

Attached: 15315610369720.jpg (2000x1200, 424K)

The supremacy of reason is all the radical I need. Radical for radical's sake is an infantile position to take. Presumably there are a plethora of positions more "extreme" and "radical" than extolling selfishness as a virtue but that extremeness means nothing for the truth status of a given notion.

How can you refute ideas that haven't even been fully thought out? Also, filename is cringe.

Attached: varg_granddad.png (303x426, 201K)

You forgot to add the "Pic not related"

I would love to be this man's son in law.

I'd love to be your stepfather.

... Why?

>capitalism but even less regulations

Because I'd be nailing your mother.

>46 years old
>looks 70
lolwut

>white beard of wisdom = old

Attached: 1512044598870.gif (420x360, 1.67M)

>57 year-old crone
I hope you've already sired children, for your sake
Shaved scalp and greying beard genes make him look older.

in every single thread the conversation just turns into one prolonged burnout

Attached: ted_kaczynski_harvard_g-594372140.jpg (1200x675, 135K)

Attached: 1404834796365.png (800x600, 157K)

You first.

Why do people get insanely bootyblasted at Ayn Rand?

All are refuted by Kant.

Attached: 1546770247796.jpg (186x270, 17K)

She is a pleb filter for psueds. Her actual arguments can be countered but you hardly see it happen because that would require people actually reading and thinking rather than using philosophy as a prop or accessory.

no u

That’s how a 46 year old European male looked in traditional societies

I think you might be confusing people getting annoyed at Randroids being Randroids (who are all over the Internet) , and people getting annoyed with Rand herself (who is pretty obscure and easily ignored)

>her individualism is hollow and subordinate to humanist morality and cheap liberalism

You mean she draws the line at casual murder, cultish thrill-killing, child abuse, and so-forth. Good for her.

but there's money to be made in child abuse, so....

Individualism for people who sit around eating paint chips