Female attempts to write

>female attempts to write

Attached: 1535111929641.jpg (258x360, 55K)

>incel attempts to be funny

Attached: 1552254191268.jpg (332x1024, 22K)

I try to green text

>female attempts to write
>writes a fucking masterpiece
>you

Attached: 19420543_807415926079942_1802291997328921146_n.jpg (540x408, 22K)

>>incel attempts to be funny
>people laugh
so it works?

You'll get the hand of it, man. Keep your chin up.

See. It's like this. Easy as pie.

>Fuck, it didn't work.

>>female attempts to write
>>writes a fucking masterpiece
Name one time.

>Oh, haha there you go. No problem.

no one actually laughed im just mimicking and acting in predictable manner to make myself feel better

>Wait. How do I stop greentexting? What the fuck
>Greentext end
>Make it stop
>Please
>Thank you in advance

No it actually doesnt. I believe that poster was insinuating that he or she was more laughing at the attempt in an abstracted meta level than participating in the social transaction of a joke. In this case the exchange was a failure much in the way that the oxford school might define it and the poster was laughing at that failure rather than at the joke.

>Oh God, it won't go away
>Someone please help
>I can't stop greentexting
>I'm trapped in a greentext
>I have a family, please help me out of here

>>female writes a masterpiece
enough with that Jane Austen was a good writer meme

The heart is a lonely hunter

>Can anyone hear me?
>Please, I just require a little assistance
>If anyone out there can hear me, I'm trapped in a greentext
>I'm cold and alone
>I don't know the way out

>name one time

it depends on what you consider a "masterpiece" to be, seeing that it's entirely subjective but Danielle Steel wrote a few really really good titles.

J.K. Rowling (pre-fake feminism) is pretty accomplished as well. And I'd say the Harry Potter series (at least for me) was incredibly well written.

I'm not an expert in literature, but women aren't horrible writers inherently. Women suck at a lot of things that men are great at, but thats not to say they don't get lucky and breed a few outliers.

>Harry fuckin' Potter and some formulaic romance novels
>masterpieces
Oh no no no no
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF FEMALE """""AUTHORS"""""

How did you wind up here lmao

do you realize that there is a difference between "novels I enjoyed" and "masterpieces"?

Saying Emily Bronte is shit just sounds foolish; Heathcliff was fucking based. Also, Sylvia Plath was pretty talented at expressing woman's talents for destroying her fellow woman, made me understand the angst girls have about their friends much more.

>J.K. Rowling (pre-fake feminism) is pretty accomplished as well. And I'd say the Harry Potter series (at least for me) was incredibly well written.
Fuck right off with your genre shit; go out to stretch your legs for a bit. Voldemort is the worst-written antagonist of all time.

>heh, I know just the place I can go to vent about not having a relationship

doesn't it ever get old?

based.
Fucking Harry Potter? Maybe it's ok as a book for children but it's not some masterpiece.

That was very good, but I wouldn't call it a masterpiece

Ugh, of course I realize it right after I made my reply (the Bronte one), but goddamn. It's so clear now that this was bait.

I will be honest, I have not read many book by this women.
But this was excellent.

Attached: Memoirs_of_Hadrian.jpg (259x385, 18K)

>"name a female masterpiece"
>hurr durr Harry Potter

fuck nigger are you serious

Attached: 1528427926632.png (620x550, 168K)

by women*

HP is creative genius. Not a literary masterpiece though. Shit writer.

This was bait. Anyone replying to "name one" challenges with subpar but not obscenely shit answers are good at baiting reactions. Nobody would see such a challenge and not recognize it's made in bad faith. These are the sort of tricks that are used to breathe life into shit threads.

Attached: 1451200821249.png (812x703, 37K)