TFW when you convert to Buddhism as a white man

Attached: 1555376433809.png (345x446, 192K)

I'm pretty sure it's not okay to be gay in Buddhism too. Enjoy your Naraka.

It’s not okay to be gay period

Aristotle proved that being gay is a sin 2300 years ago

If you go to Hell, it's your own fault, man. You've had enough time to catch up

Seriously though, why wouldn't God let this guy out? He has a point; he was ignorant and now is willing to repent. If God doesn't will anyone to go to hell, there is no reason not to offer this guy any assistance. This idea that you have one lifetime (however long or short it may be) to figure out the nature of the universe and then if you fail, that's it, you're in hell forever with no hope of redemption, is so ridiculous.

can i follow taoism and still go to heaven

Aristotle was into femdom

Attached: Asmus_01.jpg (800x704, 81K)

p based that people who spend their lives trying to uproot all hatred and greed go to hell but Catholic Italian mobsters get to go to heaven because they're Catholic and they pay their churches

>to figure out the nature of the universe
you don't have to, it's all laiid out in a handy-dandy book for you

Attached: bib.jpg (1050x1050, 194K)

I've never met a fag who hasn't been explicitly anti-theist, specifically anti-Christian
>t. San Franciscian

Hell doesn't exist. Only the material is real.

cringe

I'd be certain that God would know who would be truly repentant and those that would refuse Him, and that He wouldn't leave the truly repentant to suffer. But the nature of purgatory is mysterious, it's unclear what would be necessary to purify a sinner.

>tfw you convert to a spooked mortal as the Cosmos

Attached: 06128924-AA23-432C-9B7C-3C66018086D1.png (750x1334, 1.41M)

You're certain of fuck all. There is nothing more outrageously presumptuous than to assume you could understand the thought patters of an omnipotent being who would be to you as you are to a microscopic unicellular organism, because some people in the desert had hallucinations a couple of thousand years ago and wrote a book about it.

yes, but which book is the correct one? how can we be sure its the Bible that should be followed rather than the Torah or Quran?

He has given us his commands through time.
See
For a convenient listing of his word, if albeit a bit snarkily given

ITT: implicit anthropomorphism

>Catholic Italian mobsters get to go to heaven because they're Catholic and they pay their churches
"No."

Attached: 11780217aee439b84b8d093d41a94a746a731a2ce05028998e8bde1b4529884b.jpg (223x83, 22K)

>Trying to uproot all hatred and greed
I'm going to guess that your conversion to Buddhism was in college, had something to do with a woman, and that you occasionally use the phrase "decent human being".

Attached: 1527463215520.jpg (539x960, 187K)

None of these things match

If you don't think that they do, then you are in a very healthy place in your life and should be proud.

Hellfire isn't even comparable to physical suffering and burning. It would take a notoriously lazy reading of the Gospels to conflate the physical world and hence physical pain with the spiritual, when every word of Christ kept them separate. If it is physical pain that scares you into submission, you don't have spiritual faith.

Is there anything more laughable than comfortable middle-class christlarpers reading Crime and Punishment and pretending muh lack of religiosity is a real problem, when there are actual ongoing catastrophes like the global insect population vertiginously declining and the consequent ecosystem collapse within the century.

Theology is generally more real to them than scientific data, user. What else would you expect?

>global insect population vertiginously declining and the consequent ecosystem collapse within the century.
Isn't climate change irreversible?

Though Yea Forums christlapers vex me too, you do realise that those environmental effects, being products of human activity, are intimately entwined with the characteristics of human social life and particularly the politics and values of human societies, of which religiosity is a major part?

When I see a christlarper talk about preserving biodiversity (presumably, God's creation) instead of crying about abortion or getting into hissy fits over protestantism or whatever rival denomination, I might care.

Not Christian, but can you redpill me on the insect crisis? Why are they dying, and will our environment and ourselves die because of it too?

Aristotle was redpilled enough to know that getting assfucked is the most patrician sex, but he knew it was still a sin, so he had women do it. Dude was a smart nigga.

Bees are dying everywhere in the world. Speculated causes are pesticides, GMO's, or cell tower frequencies causing them to wander away from the hive and die. The reason why this is a problem is because bees are the primary natural pollinators, and without them to pollinate our crops, the human race will die in months.

So what you're saying is the next big trend is ecotraditionalism?

Has anyone else noticed that fireflies have vanished? As a kid growing up in the Mid-Atlantic they were a common sight throughout the summer and for the past few years I've rarely seen them.

That's not where I was going, but yes. Btw, it's called eco-fascism.

I thought that was only like 3 species, and none of the most prominent pollinating species?

Um, sweetie, that's debunked.

That book is tainted by man's interpretation of the Lord's word.