Write your most heart wrenching passage based off of this image

Write your most heart wrenching passage based off of this image

Attached: 061BEE62-9984-480E-98D6-94AD0B455132.jpg (748x981, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m1BrqlKaEOU
youtube.com/watch?v=b89d1oip7WM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shit's on fire y

Attached: 1555286473384.jpg (678x559, 218K)

You can’t. It’s not sad. Did you see the videos, no one watching really wanted the fire put out. Robert Graves wrote a poem about house fires and said something like ‘the crowds heart is in the right place, everyone backs the fire’

reminds me of the scene in Demons when the houses in the slums are on fire

>le dead jew on a stick
what a fucking meme

Old ass faggot church with a controlled fire by opportunistic french niggers who knew it would increase the nations gdp. They would have set a buddhist or a nigger or a mexicAn on fire if it would have peomised the same anour of money, a few people will pretend not to know, most will pretend to know, ths vast majority are ignorant As fuck with nothing better to do. Literally 99 % of humanity could die and humanity over time would be better offf. Fuck off and die you plebian ignorant sinister faggots, stop fucking breading you fucking leeches.

Forgotten in a week

France for awhile has been going down the tube. I was there last year and saw one of the greatest Cathedrals besieged by Chinese tourists screeching and taking selfies with the graves of saints while a priest was trying to give mass to a congregation of twenty or so elderly woman. In some ways, I think this is for the best.

The gods of a captured city abandon it.

Attached: Seven Against Thebes.jpg (300x343, 86K)

The roof, the roof, the roof is on the fire, we don't need no water, let the motherfucker burn, burn, motherfucker, burn.

yellow vests light yellow blazes as an orange man oppresses brown people....

cant we stop acting like this shit maters like seriously theres kids getting bombed in syria and yemen and shit but this old as fuck ugly building having a little fire matters like what the fuck it didnt even burn all the way to the ground

>implying kids getting bombed in syria and yemen matter

I set fire to the Church. I did it for the thrill of transgression, the quiet rush of thievery, and the perfume of gasoline in the night air. Quietly, while city slept I set my matches and oil onto the most magnificent Cathedral in Paris. Where is that rush and thrill gone to, now? I tear at my skin, I tremble, I cannot put it back together again. It is burning. It is falling.
What have I done? Oh God, oh God.

Get off of Yea Forums, entirety of the political order of Saudia Arabia.

Ahhhh entirety of the political order of Saudia Arabia, you so silly :3

The church burned today. Or maybe yesterday. I wouldn't know because I was seated on an anonymous forum, surrounded by pseuds and autism. So when the screaming and smoke blew across the sky, I felt nothing. I'm a sick man.

How I turn in on my self dwelling on the clock the clicks ticks fucks fuck fuck fuck time is going on and on and Tick, tick it builds in me and I continue to fractal . . . My flaming fucks circle into me. My God my religion why do you leave me. I have tried, died sighed moaned groaned and stubbed my metaphorical toe.
I ran into truth, but it was being vacant, the angels where moving further faster further faster FasterF@STErrrrrr

there I stood in the empty cathedral
where are you, his people?

awful my guy

worshipping these buildings is commodity fetishism. "historic value" is just a meme

thank you my fellow awful writer

actually kill yourself

do you think someone set it alight with their scorpion heart?

a church is not a commodity, retard
>inb4 just pretending to be retarded

I’m a police officer in the town i grew up in. I was never a great student, and nevwr wxpected to fit in anywhere other than in the force. I aced all my tests and was allowed in and found a gielfriend while i was arresting some nigger. I owned a tacoma but sold it when me and mh wife melissa decided to get married. One day i received a call from the Big Faggot who rules over our town like a petty faggot rules over a grade school class. He informed me that the president of the united states, urged by the ignorant rapist representsrives of our country, elected by the ignorant rapist obese maericans in our country, supported bybthe pussy cowardly jusicial branch, paid off by the lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, capitalists that own this country, asked him to arrest me and imprison ke for life (it was cool they sead, they would lean on the judge and the jury) so here i am with the states nigger dick in my ass bwing slowly slowly murdered by the state and all anyone can do is watch in amusement

You write like a cop. That's not a compliment by the way if you're confused.

he writes nothing like a cop. he writes like shit, but that's not how cops write or talk.

I'm an avid architectural student. I saved up for months. What will I write my dissertation on now?

>commodity fetishism
God you're a pathetic psued. Stop using words you don't understand and stop projecting your own ignorance of the building on everybody else

Good premise, poor execution.

god damn fucking shame, how does that even happen?

british tourists can't read the no smoking signs

HOW COMES YOUR CATHEDRAL 'ASN'T GOT ANY BONGS ON IT. HOW D'YOU LOT TELL THE TIME THEN

Oh, the irony of seeing the same church burned in which so many men were burned at it's entrance. Delicious.

Reminder that whenever this comes up in conversation it's your duty to mention arson, as in
'I heard it was arson, I dunno though...'

Why? To A C C E L E R A TE of course.

Attached: 1527601314_bbfe4a520f4bf7c0b690034b58f84265b82cb62a81c14b07dee12831519172d6.gif (440x440, 2.37M)

shut the fuck up, pseud

How many old churches would I burn to get myself a cute girlfriend, I thought absently, staring out the window at the rising smoke mushroom. Probably a million. A billion churches, all the timber and stone, carefully arranged in gothic spires to celebrate worship and celibacy, I would burn them all and dance on ashes if it could only provide me with a loving female companion. I slid the shutters. Some tragedies are best suffered alone.

Attached: 736alcc.jpg (780x602, 58K)

My first thought was that it might be preferable to being defiled like the Hagia Sophia. I don't think I really believe that though, it's more of a cope.

What's wrong with the Hagia Sophia? One of the most magnificent mosques ever constructed.

You are worse than butterfly

Considering the usual level of debate here I'm not even sure if that's a joke.

It’s not a mosque. It just has four useless dick like towers and Arabic graffiti inside. Nothing mosque like about it

>implying

Attached: tenor (2).gif (290x200, 1.82M)

Cracks and reforms and bursts in the violet air
Falling towers
Jerusalem Athens Alexandria
Vienna London
Unreal

Jesus answered and said to them, "Destroy this temple and in three days I will raise it up."

Shut up nigger, notre dame or the Duomo of Milan, or the Sagrada familia are worth more the all the lives of all the niggers in the world

The Notre Dame is literally more important

But He was speaking of the temple of His body.

I liked it it was a reference to a book and I like that I got the reference but maybe you didn't and that's okay

Attached: cfa51680ed95c6296f0550b0fe1b8c2e17ec2605_00.jpg (480x340, 14K)

The Apollyonic blaze consumes its feast, the ancient temple it’s most youthful prey. Hope is shut in its box; Onlookers stand terrified.
O Demon! Why must you rend apart thine holy roof that which has stood the test of time? For mortal waters cannot hope to extinguish your abyssal tongues.
And so we pray once more for covenantal waters. And so we pray.

Extremely tryhard

You're a moron. Cops l i t e r a l l y are trained in special stylistic conventions that the have to practice many times over the day. The guy writes nothing similar to those conventions. There is ample public documentation if you want to see how cops write

A family of church mice lived in the attic.

Fuck witches

For sale : Baby shoes. Burnt.

Does anyone want to critique mine? I feel so neglected. I would prefer abuse then to be left hanging like this.

Western civilization is officially over

Didn’t the fire start in the early afternoon?

Artistic licence, I guess

oi, you got a loicense for dat artistic loicense mate

>muh historical value

Whatever dude, they will probably just end up reconstructing it to look the exact same. You don't have to pretend it's magical just because they hand chopped the trees to build it

Attached: golden-temple.jpg (472x643, 175K)

ITT:
>hey guys look at me I’m contrarian durrr tha cathedral wasn’t even that cool bra it’s just old wood lolamo :)))))))

the banlieues been on fire for years

You are right. This is the most heart wrenching moment in history! Oh, Nothing beside remains. Round the decay Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare The lone and level sands stretch far away.

>some dusty old wood

Big nothing burger. I'm sure our 21st century engineers can kick the asses of those old farts construction wise

Attached: Charpentes_Notre_Dame_2018_6 (1).jpg (2529x1886, 612K)

history is fallable and kinder to the ires of time. the bell doth ring for thee as the bell doth ring for thou.

the house of a guilty God burns with the flames of the cries of the pitiable as the rich sit back and watch. the bell doth ring for thou and the bell doth ring for thee.

I've been to all 3, so I'm going to have to say based and redpilled on that one.

I think of that comment in Endo's novel Silence: Laudate eum. Praise him, laudate Dominum. what can we do but continue to praise Him?

Alhamdulillah.

Good posts

woman and/or shitskin detected

>hey guys look at me I'm a contrarian I pretend to be a christian in the year 2019 just to spite the libtards ::^^))) west is best!! :XD

Hi varg

It's not like I'll ever have the opportunity to travel abroad to any historic bourgeoisie tourist monument anyway. Burn the entire continent to the ground for all I care.

Attached: Dj1sgilXcAAIAA7.jpg (433x480, 34K)

As the fire descends above us, the soil stirs below: the graves of men so long forgotten will turn the night away.

Christ, you spend way too much time of /pol/

>BUTWATABOUTBROWNPIPOL
They do not matter. Period. Only white people and white people's culture matters. Billions of muslims and poos aren't worth a single cathedral. I'm not even a christian but holy fuck stop being a fucking cuck already.

this

we are very lucky to live in these times.
not only will it be built exactly the same, not only will the hoards of fawning chinese tourists not give a flying shit, but thanks to modern image capturing techniques we now have a treasure trove of beautiful photographs holding this single instance in time for eternity.
who gives a fuck if a couple paintings burned? we just got ten times their worth in photographs.
more aesthetic than 9/11 without the irreparable cost to human life

Do you really think people care about this tourist attraction? I get some Christians might, but just normal dipshits in Missouri or something with no connection to it at all. You think they say anything but “oh that’s sad” and stop thinking about it? It’s literally nothing, shit breaks eventually. Everybody sees it on social media and forgets about it the next day. The next hour. The next minute. It’s just a new thing that happened. That cathedral in the Disney cartoon caught on fire once.

Attached: 94492D66-1C4D-4447-9520-B7E4E7FBC2D1.jpg (800x381, 45K)

People are acting like the whole structure got destroyed or something. It was just the roof and the spire which kind of looked out of place anyway. The coolest part is the stone superstructure

Attached: 141-ND-Paris_7380-683x1024.jpg (683x1024, 144K)

>more aesthetic than 9/11
bro, 9/11 was aesthetic as fuck. you can't top that with some gay ass cathedral

Attached: cnn_911.jpg (425x325, 43K)

Fuck this whole city and everyone in it. Let an earthquake crumble it, let the fires rage, let it burn to fucking ash and then let the waters rise and submerge this whole rat-infested place.

This. Literally the worst place in France

Easy there Baudelaire

Looks like there's a lot of non/litizens on /lit tonight.

no true Yea Forumssman fallacy

Actually, I'm mayor of Yea Forumstown and I hereby revoke your Yea Forumsizenship. You have 24 hours to evacuate the premises.

I'm sorry but God himself guides me to know what is truly Yea Forums

God? Nonsense. There hasn't been a God in these parts for a thousand YEAAAaaars

Attached: Quotnonsense+there+hasnt+been+a+dragon+in+these+parts+for+_854aac1209e0f27c1da254407ed8b607.jpg (1000x417, 68K)

Darkness blacker than black and darker than dark,
I beseech thee, combine with my deep crimson.
The time of awakening cometh.
Justice, fallen upon the infallible boundary,
appear now as an intangible distortions!
I desire for my torrent of power a destructive force:
a destructive force without equal!
Return all creation to cinders,
and come frome the abyss!

EXPLOOOSION!!!

It’s symbolic of the immigrants overrunning French culture.

You can't, I have tenure.

immigrants are part of french culture

10,000 """"refugees""" per day

Not when they aren't

No they aren’t. They’re disgusting roaches.

Attached: 3393E3B1-106A-429B-BDAE-301D02E19AB0.jpg (1024x576, 131K)

The white race is the only race that matters. Every major technological advancement, political system and artistic achievement has been created by white people. The only race that comes even close is Asians, and the only thing they're good at is copying white culture.
If white people disappeared off the face of the earth, the world would devolve into chaos and anarchy in about 20 minutes. We are the only thing that's holding this shit together, so show us some god damn respect you fucking subhuman.

Go ahead and ban me, you cuck basedboy mods. I'm sick of this shit. When are people going to wake the fuck up?

Even museums come to ruin.

u mad?

based

Attached: 1555374566945.jpg (720x720, 401K)

haven't seen this meme in a while

Building burns :^((
Who gives a shit?
lol?

the "white race" is just a spook. Stop thinking through identity politics

Based

>thousands of women raped and men murdered across the Europe, pedophile rings, terrorism, orwellian violation of human rights and widespread censorship
>I sleep

>some old building is on fire
>THAT DOES IT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

the absolute state of /france/

You don't get to decide that. No amount of LARPing is going to change anything

not a spook. your race determines many aspects of your personal privilege. weak race; weak you. plenty of other races will love to fill your power gap.

sure buddy, keep fantasizing about the achievements of a "race" to which you have contributed literally nothing while the image of the world you idealize keeps collapsing and disappearing lmao

>some old building is on fire
>THAT DOES IT

Attached: image.jpg (640x800, 122K)

Those are social things only upheld because people are spooked into believing race determines much

>I can't wait to live in a society where all cities are now Johannesburg clones, everyone has shit colored skin, is hovering around an 85 IQ, and has 12 kids they can't feed....lmao I sure showed that ignorant racist XD

>keep fantasizing about the achievements of a "race" to which you have contributed literally nothing

Said the darkie who simultaneously tells white people they should accept the guilt of previous white generations despite not having contributed to that either.

I'm always tickled by non-white people coming along and getting into western literature and aping literary competence. It isn't your heritage. You're as pathetic as those fucking weaboos who obsess over a history and culture that will never be theirs.

>heh, ill show him by making up a story

That's not a story. That's going to be reality in about 20 years if people keep up the delusion that non-whites are somehow equal.

No one owns culture or history, its something anyone can admire. Stop reading random twitter snapshots from /pol/ and judging everyone from a difference race based on that

I doubt it. Different races have been mixing for eons and culture has always changed over time. People with white skin don't own ideas

Never before in history has mixing happened at such a rate as it is doing now. This isn't a migration. It's a literal displacement and invasion by people who will never assimilate, hate your culture, hate your values, and will not hesitate for a second to kill you once they become 51% majority. If you can't see that there is something seriously wrong with this, then you are a lost cause and the brainwashing worked on you.

/pol/ has ruined Yea Forums. Its too late. The 4channel quarantine is too little too late. The bell towers burned down.

Brown people couldn’t win with military so they spec’d into the culture and social influence tree lol.

> western civilization
> something anyone can admire

Sounds about right

>Only white people matter
what about qt azn girls

Typical "I don't have any rebuttal, so I will tell him to go back to /pol/" post. Didn't expect anything less from this shithole board.

Also, let me save you time in what your next response will be. Something along the lines of "I would never think of entertaining you with a serious response." You people are such carbon copies of each other, all parrot the same things, never had a single unique or independent thought in your fucking life. You all take cues from the same play book and are hilariously predictable.

>bug-men hurry and scurry to stroke themselves in public, at the cathedral's burning ; "I don't care. I don't care at all. Look at how much I don't care.", they cried, one shouting over another. They had hoped making a show of dismissing the cathedral would elevate them in the eyes of The Cathedral.

This.

/thread

>its something anyone can admire

Admiring it doesn't mean that it's yours, or that it's part of the culture or heritage of you or your ancestors.

>Stop reading random twitter snapshots from /pol/ and judging everyone from a difference race based on that

What I've learned from non-white people who say this is that they say it while simultaneously voting in politicians of their same skin color and advocating the values that their ethnicity promulgates.

Easter again.
Finally some days off.
Fucking Muslims.
This is why we can't have nice things.

>no I can't believe someone doesn't care about my old building

Stop trying to trivialize the inalienable fusion of racial and national heritage. Dishonest sophistry.

>Stop trying to trivialize the inalienable fusion of racial and national heritage
said the anglosaxon in 1066

I would never think of entertaining you with a serious response.

My point is it's indicative of Martin Syndrome, where someone tries to display how clever and above it all they are, in deconstructing (read spiting) something of moral or cultural significance (usually artistically superior to their own work) to their fellows. Rather than refuting it, they just end up stabbing it with a faggot knife.

Attached: george-rr-martin-photo-1.jpg (1024x683, 93K)

>moral or cultural significance
Both of these don't exist sweetie

Muslims preserved most of the ancients while white pipol were sperging out over Catholicism. India preserved an authentic sense of spirituality in their trads/works that Christian lit is sorely lacking. Tribalisms fine but white ppl aren’t the only thing worth considering literacy wise though in practice for Phil. I read Germans almost exclusively so hmm

This the shit that got the block hot
(Shit thats super hot...)
:DDDD

>You people are such carbon copies of each other, all parrot the same things, never had a single unique or independent thought in your fucking life.

haha the npc meme is so true and funny just like sargon of akkad said in his video

Guys, I just watched the new Sargon of Akkad video where he talked about the NPC meme, it's so true and funny.

bro did you see this new meme, the npc meme? its so true and funny i found out about it from sargon of akkad

when i saw sargons new vidoe about the ncp meme i wuz like lol but then i wuz like so true lol

I'm so glad someone linked this Sargon guy on my facebook otherwise I would have missed out on this hilarious and true "NPC meme"

>For a period England had a Norman court so you're all actually mulattos.

And there you have it. The faggot knife drips with blood.

>this is what this person actually believes

Dude I love sargon of akkad and also Jordan Peterpie

Got any tips to debate like Ben Shapiro?

Lol nigger isnt even a bad word libtards haha orange man bad

Wew

People will continue to be spooked because the presupposition of the spook is a reality that is unavoidable and solved imperfectly, we aren’t rational as children you can’t leap that far outside how the world defined you from the outset. Marry into your race, marry in or above your tax bracket, but only if you aren’t an idiot if you’re an idiot you should not have kids

From /pol/

Attached: Notre Dame - Irreplaceable .png (2835x743, 442K)

Attached: iStock_000018770059_ExtraSmall-1.jpg (347x346, 97K)

B&R

Attached: Human Accomplishment 3.png (1584x1348, 202K)

>identity politics
Is there anything worse? This board is finally fucked
goodbye faggots, I'll leave you to your filth
moot should have deleted it
we should have listened
4 channel split was the final nail

>Western Civilization devolves culture and history into a system of measurements and analysis derived from a perceived 'natural order', an inevitable progression from the philosophy of the enlightenment
>society itself becomes a science not tied to anything beyond its current circumstances
>Culture now can be understood and translated if it's contents are stored, studied, and expiermented on, understood by all regardless of cultural background like a rule of mathematics
>begin documenting foreign cultures, who's participation and history is directly linked to 'ancestors'
>Export this historical philosophy to these foreign cultures
>Foreign cultures begin applying this philosophy onto other cultures around them
>Western civilization being a stagnant skeleton, much like how they saw non western civs around them 300 years prior, can now be studied the same way, it's cultural achievements and values appropriated,(not implying this to be strictly negative) commodified, or just plain admired and used for their own purposes by non westerners
>On top of forcing Westphalian ideas into non western people leading them to not view state or nationhood with ethnicity or race, but as literal made up borders for efficient management
"BUT MUH ANCESTORS"
Kill yourself

Attached: 1280px-Richard_Dadd_-_Caravanserai_at_Mylasa_in_Asia_Minor_-_Google_Art_Project.jpg (1280x873, 310K)

>"Someone taught that temples are for fanatics only and took away the temples and promised there was no need for temples. And now there is no shelter. And no map for finding the shelter of a temple. And you all stumble about in the dark, this confusion of permissions. The without-end pursuit of happiness of which someone let you forget the old things which made happiness possible."
-DFW, IJ, pp. 319-320.

>science=progress unironically in 2019
>"significant figures in the scientific inventory"

Keep posting so I can keep expanding my sense of how stupid people can be

What are you saying?

It doesnt matter, you are too stupid to understand. Carry on. It doesnt matter.

Why is history a topic talked about confidently often by people who have studied and aquired literally zero knowledge on it past grade school? All these retards in this thread who haven't opened one actual history book in their lives spouting complete trash
Just memes, all memes. A constant loop of memes without anybody aware of it's origins. People disregarding so much of human heritage because they warp and project their own pathological values(aquired from image board Twitter outrage threads) onto others
Cool down the arrogance and maybe try expanding your horizons a little and see what you get out of it

Attached: 1528057947468.jpg (300x562, 11K)

Okay, maybe I'm too low IQ to understand your criticism but there are at least 65 posters in this bread. Surely some of them would like to understand.

If you want to know, Murray's analysis took place in the form of assessing attention to scientific figures or events/discoveries in history books, encyclopaedias, etc., and cross-referencing them using several methodologies.

Humans have seen the world through history since the time of myths. So like forever, lol. it's natural to mankind.

Cool word vomit dude.

Notable exception user, except they're fucking lunatics, insecure in the presence of powerful white men such as yourself or Jay-Z.

Of course it's 'word vomit' to fags like you. Anything longer than a three sentence shitpost isn't applicable to /pol/ tourists and zoomers
Exactly why this board is going to shit

so fucking cringy
you're past your bedtime

This is a fucking tragedy fuck every edgy atheist here god sees all and remembers all repent while you can

It's 10 AM.

It was not suddently bred.
It will not swiftly abate.
Through the chilled years ahead,
When Time shall count from the date
That the Saxon began to hate.

And shitposting on a tuesday, you're either
A. Underage faggot
B. Unemployed neet faggot
C. Phoneposter
Every option deems that you kill yourself

I start work at 1pm :)

Your post has a number of grammatical errors and non-sequiturs. The fact that a reader might not understand it doesn't indicate profundity.

>what about qt azn girls
Just not the whitewashed ones. The ones who grow up here are insufferable.

Holy fucking boomer
So brave fag
Wow I bet you're proud of that insightful example of free thinking
Haven't heard that before on 2019 Yea Forums
>HAHA cucked totally dude
>All bout western civilization
>CHRISTIAN VALUES MY MAN
I'll bet my left nut you haven't even read one book in the past two years, let alone being knowledgeable enough about the history of the world to make those large claims
I'm sure your internet research is sufficient though huh?
Shit I'll be surprised if you made it to wikipedia
The origins of your rheotirc is so fucking obvious and pathetic it hurts

Attached: ToIlX.gif (809x471, 133K)

based mencius poster

rest of these retards don't even get it.

Lol what a pathetic argument. Be honest about your attention span and lack of nuance in thinking. If you're the user I was replying to I want you to know that you're a complete and utter retard who argues against himself when spouting his opinions. You literally cannot understand the line of thinking behind your 'beliefs'

You're welcome to do like Ibn Battutah and fuck off back to Africa, my negroid friend

Nah, I only need constantinople

Attached: fkKzJ7r.jpg (2928x2928, 357K)

Like 200 words and not a single argument. Stunning.

Attached: ISS Diagram.jpg (564x770, 101K)

There has never been a sound logical argument against segregation. Why are the rights of those who wish to live among similar people weigh less than the rights of those who wish to live in diverse environment? Especially USA, with it's 50 states, is the perfect candidate for flexible partitioning.

False Flag
Symbolic meaning > political/social meaning
Burning glass with philosopher's stone in it (rubedo) potentates a large spell
Yellow smoke indicates large amounts of Sulphur
Sulphur is used for purification, thus the act was that of a desperate purification Ritual
The whole of Paris was purified by this sulphuric act of sacrifice.
The target is probably the large Egregorea which was holding Paris and France. A theory could be this was done to disperse the Yellow Vests or that which is behind them

this is the best poetry so far to come out

youtube.com/watch?v=m1BrqlKaEOU

Christ, just take it back to /pol/. No one wants to hear it here

Fix your typos before posting.

FIRE
IN EUROPES HEARTS
IN EUROPES VEINS
FIRE
ONE BY ONE
FIRE
THE WHOLE BATTALION
FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They march.
To the heartlands they march.
With nigh unabashed reach,
they march.

Hands open,
"gibs me dat."
"I'm afraid of my country,"
as they strike fear into the locals,
of the heartlands in which they march.

Rape, murder, terrorism.
Stabbings, bombings, shootings.
Grooming, welfare, burning.
They march on in the heartlands.

Close your eyes, don't look.
"Their religion is peace."
Close your eyes, don't listen.
"Allahu akbar!"
They are """Asians""".

Inbred, incestuous, they march to the girls.
With drugs, addictions, they gain control of minds.
Prostitution, molestation, their little bodies and brains broken.
They march, and the left defends their flanks.
I fear for my West... and they call me the enemy.

I'm a board tourist but I enjoyed this.
You did good.

>I'm sure our 21st century engineers can kick the asses of those old farts construction wise
you would think so until a structural engineer tells you they wouldn't even think about building something like the pantheon

NOTRE DAME DE PARIS, at six we saw:
Green and grey, but livened with red fire.
'That was a grand display of all the Arts,
God's, Man's, the Devil's' the crowd admired,
Stiff-necked, steely their hearts.

God didn't notice the flames, or screams of fright
Rubbing his crotch, he settled in a heavenly sofa
Final season of Game of Thrones started that night

>G-go back to /pol/

You just don't get it, every board on this site besides Yea Forums is /pol/'s bitch. Fucking prep for the /pol/ack bvll user because if you don't you're just going to get it raw.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-16 at 8.35.45 pm.png (2264x1718, 358K)

>matter
lol

this image makes me kind of sad

if only you could see which countries all the traffic is coming from

Why? Longing for the glory days by the close of the election when /pol/ hit half a million posts per day or are you sad Yea Forums makes up one of the niche boards on this site?

youtube.com/watch?v=b89d1oip7WM

Attached: 4Chad.png (2396x1362, 307K)

>2016
>glory days
golly gosh

Everything around Christian society is crumbling and decaying, but Christ lives on, as powerful as ever, while onlookers can only stare forward in disbelief.

Attached: notredame.jpg (641x426, 21K)

nvm didn't look at rhe image ur just being a shit poster

They were though. The full energy of the board was behind Trump 100%, it seemed like this billionaire real estate tycoon would actually be able to save the West from the seemingly unconquerable problems that beset it. He would close the border, return industry, clear corruption, and return the nation's prerogative towards the interests of its citizens over the interests of bankers and third worlders.

It is today as that reality has failed to materialise that the blackpill began to consume /pol/. We were arrogant to think that one man could save the West, the realisation has dawned that maybe no number of men can.

Attached: God Emperor.jpg (569x366, 81K)

buddy I got some bad news for you...........

Attached: Deposition_of_Christ_C2RMF.jpg (180x276, 21K)

How can anyone be retarded enough to actually believe that?

The left are driving people away. Centre-left to the centre. Centrists to the right. The right even further right. Political correctness is a cancer that is eroding the culture and society of the West and people are sick of it. They want to speak their minds, and so, they go to places where they can. /pol/ is the safe space of truth and honesty. No matter how ugly that truth or honesty may be.

the board was full of bots and retarded shit posters
please stop joking it isnt even funny

lmao the absolute state of you

Key word was 'seemed like'. It's not crazy to think that getting Trump into the most powerful and esteemed office on the planet would be the tipping point, but in hindsight it is clear that it was inadequate. It's not crazy to think that changing immigration policy would just be done when he entered office, but every scumbag in Washington made it an impossibility.

If it were populated with bots and retards it wouldn't have been able to create the greatest number of influential memes of any site on the internet. Only YouTube content is spread around more than Yea Forums memes, of the non-video based sites Yea Forums is the preeminent source of influence, and of Yea Forums /pol/ is the leading board.

More people believe that than believe what Progressives believe.

Europe is truly dead. The last remnant of free discussion has been ruined by Americans trying to fuck on the literature board on Yea Forums.

Horny Americans.

bots make memes too you know
pol memes are just edits of older memes anyway

>be American
>elect celebrity as president
>nothing changes

I still want to fuck a nun! Especially a French one!

people were for trump on this board because it would be hilarious if he won. that's it. there was literally no other reason
idiot boomer.

It used to be a different church. It will be a different church in the future.

If you'd used

All die Groupies, all die Groupies schreien meinen Namen, ja
All die Hater kommen nicht klar und wollen mich haben, ja
Kein Problem, ist kein Problem, ich bleibe grade, ja
Ihr könnt weiterhin versuchen, mich zu jagen, ja
Zu viel Last, ja, so viel Last kann ich nicht tragen, nein
Dabei sollten wir uns alle nicht beklagen, nein
Tausend Interviews, ihr stellt so viele Fragen, ja
Ihr wollt mich signen, ist auch kein Ding, ich nehm' Milliarden, ja

Jesus wept.

Nothing changes?

>Tax cuts produce economic boom so intense that it exceeded all expectations
>Travel ban from troublesome Islamic nations that Obama pointed out
>Lots of God-tier rallies that are lively and fun and honest
>Political/economic pressure put on nations that still have homosexuality illegal
>Ineffective nuclear deal with Iran scrapped, and they reply by burning a US flag in their Governmental building
>Closest to actual peace on Korean peninsula in decades
>President Moon of South Korea thanks President Trump directly as being the primary reason that so much progress is being made on the Korean peninsula
>2nd Amendment is still strong
>1st Amendment strengthening as places of higher education are being FORCED to allow Conservative voices to speak
>US Military strengthening
>Nato allies finally putting more of their budgets into their Military
>ISIS Caliphate 100% removed (though of course as long as Islam exists without reformation there will always be extremists and terrorists)
>Trump first President in US history to be pro-gay-marriage since the beginning (Obama was initially against it)
>Leftist fake news exposed
>Fake hate crimes on the rise as Trump Derangement Syndrome amplifies (Jussie)
>Memes flow like rich wine
>President trolls leftists on Twitter
>President memes regularly and is the source of many memes

Nothing changes? What, does he need to literally create world peace before you'll consider him to have 'changed' something? God bless President Trump.

I'm not American, by the way, but I follow Trump's Presidency very closely because I know that if I were American in 2016 there's no way I would have NOT voted for him, though at the time, primarily because I feared a Hillary Presidency.

Also...

>FINALLY MOVES EMBASSY IN ISRAEL TO JERUSALEM
>Was supposed to cost over $1,000,000,000
>Got it done for less than $500,000

I should be sick of the winning by now... but I'm not. I look forward to watching another 5.5 years of his glorious Presidency from up here in Canada, and I hope to be an American soon. Trump was and is PRECISELY what the West needs, and I predict a steady trend of Federal Elections across the West moving either to the centre, or blatantly over to the right, and it is needed. If not, then the Christchurch shooter will be proven correct; he claims that it's too late for a democratic solution. I do not want him to be correct, because if he is, a war will ravage the West that will be liken to that of WWI and WWII. It could also spill over into a sort of Crusade that expands out FROM the West. People are getting fed up.

It's a beautiful church with ISIS flags hanging inside

By god you are cringe. Please return to your containment board and hang yourself. Not even against Trump desu. sick of ytour washed up dank memespeak

Stop watching anime.

>Leftists want illegals
>President says he will send all illegals to leftist's 'sanctuary cities'
>Leftists complain

>Many women during State of the Union speech wear white in solidarity against Trump
>Trump gets them to stand and clap and dance anyways
>"You weren't supposed to do that."

>Thoroughly White female politician lies about being an 'Indian American' (also helped her get into advanced education)
>Trump tells her to get a DNA test
>She does
>Pocahontas is 97%+ White.

>Announces in a room full of politicians that America will never be a Socialist country
>Camera IMMEDIATELY zooms in on grumpy Bernie Sanders while everyone around him claps

>Leftist goes to a section of border wall to show that there is no problem with illegal immigration
>Inadvertently proves that walls work

>"Racist, sexist, anti-gay!"
>Unemployment for minorities the lowest in US history
>Unemployment for women the lowest in decades and may reach all-time lows
>Fights for gay rights by putting political pressure on nations with homosexuality condemnable by death
>Wages rising

Honk-honk.

clown world = spectacle reterratorialized

Seems to me like the Clown World meme is an effort to expose the insanity of the reality we find ourselves in, the lies that have been corrupting the foundations of the West. A more broad version of "It's okay to be White", or the claim that the 'OK' hand gesture means 'White Power'. Except it's not just a joke to make the left look even more foolish as we watch them viciously seek out sources of outrage to fuel their Cultural Marxism. After all, the Proletariat need an oppressive Bourgeoisie to overthrow. No, the Clown World meme seems to expose the 'spectacle', as you put it. It is what is seen once you've taken the red pill, as it were. Those who chose the blue pill? They can't see it, and so they are left with the only thing they have; point at it and scream 'racist' or some other variant. They fear what they don't understand, and what they don't understand is the very reality they live in.

This looks pretty authentic, good shitpost.

It's a part of my Christian faith not to let lies leave my lips, or I suppose my fingers, in this case. I'm regularly asked if what I post is pasta.

Nice trips and all but your race has already fallen. It's in human nature to give to the less fortunate when you have a surplus, but whites are now spineless and too friendly and forgiving for their own good. Not only are Jewish tactics thriving, your women also go along with it like a horde of sheep to the slaughter. All you can do now is wet dream of your domination of centuries past. Because it's never coming back.

Attached: 1555213466761.jpg (550x563, 39K)

based nigga right there

Attached: ertgrhgfnt7.jpg (570x576, 73K)

It's surreal to see this brain damage going on. I don't associate with the mentally feeble in real life, and everyone I know who voted for Trump did so out of the earnest desire to see civilization burn to the ground faster. Those who voted for Shillary did so because they hoped for civilization to fall apart more slowly. It's outside the realm of plausibility for me to imagine anyone earnestly fucking believing the promises of a politician and shilling for one in total earnest on Yea Forums, of all places.

How the fuck is Hillary not more of an accelerationist choice than Trump.

What does "accelerationist" mean? How are you measuring this acceleration - by what metrics, along what axes? The Clinton candidacy was a farce, sure, but it was the saccharine promise of "business as usual". A lot of people (not friends) told me I was a paranoid lunatic when I told them, three months or so before the election, that I expected Trump to win. Some of them actually attempted suicide when the results were in.

The x axis is time, the y axis is the degree to which a nation is pozzed - censorship, mass-immigration, anti-White economic laws, etc. An accelerationist candidate is tilted more sharply upward than a non-accelerationist candidate who is more flat, if not sloping downwards.

very nice user\

we want the system to blow. hillary would have kept the pressure building. trump is a temporary release valve. we've got around a decade before it gets to this point again.

So you're talking about "acceleration" meaning a loss of national or ethnic culture? That's not something I care about, to be honest. I'm talking about an overall increase in uncontrolled chaos, at an individual level, at a social level, structurally. Regardless of whether you think that that "chaos" is "good" or "bad", I expect it to continue to increase. There is no such thing as a bloodless changing of the guard.

I went through the trouble of drawing up a diagram in case you had trouble visualising it.

Attached: USA Poz Index.png (1484x1078, 233K)

Disagree. The scale and extent of the possible explosion would have been limited to definable parameters. Trump is a wildcard. If they impeach him, all hell will break loose. If the Democrats continue their tradition of shooting themselves in the foot and lose the 2020 election, the cultural schism will widen much faster and the radical left might start bombing factories again; if they manage to secure a win, Trump's supporters won't disappear quietly, and he'll have four years to gather support for the 2024 race.

It would have been much tidier to have him lose the election, force him to make a public apology of some kind, remove him from the public eye, and quietly put down those who refused to accept it.

But he won.

Btw the bar for societal collapse goes up the further in time you go on, or the longer you've been at a certain poz level.

Hey now, friend. I agree that Whites, especially in terms of the last couple millennia, seem to have produced the vast majority of advancements in the world. It's why we've been able to expand, dominate, create massive empires with far-reaching influence, and generally destroy any other peoples who end up on the battlefield with us. Even in the instances where they win, it's often with VASTLY greater casualties/deaths on the non-White side.

That said, the Asians did come up with a large amount of very early advancements. Back in the pre-Roman days when Europe was a land of Pagan barbarians in loincloths and wielding clubs, Asian civilizations had fine clothing and a better understanding of 'civility'.

I have been trying to figure out WHY the West (meaning the land of the White man) has developed to become the greatest civilization in the history of mankind, and while IQ seems to have some element in it it's obviously not the biggest element because there's Asian nations with average IQs greater than the West. We have about 100, Japan and/or South Korea have about 105, and the highest racial IQ is the Ashkenazi Jews at 115. Meanwhile to my understanding the Arabs are lower than Whites and the Blacks are even lower than the Arabs. So in terms of IQ hierarchy, it seems to go Asians>Caucasians>Arabs>Blacks, to put it in a simplified manner.

So if it was JUST IQ, the Asians would be doing better than us, so what's the other aspect of the equation? My hunch is it comes from that super-high racial IQ; the religion that developed first in Israel as Judaism, then from it sprouted my faith, Christianity, from Jesus Christ and his Israelite apostles. The pursuit of truth, condemnation of lies (even if it's to save your own skin, unlike Islam where you can lie via Taqiyya to save yourself), and the introspective and individualistic nature of it. Every Christian has a personal relationship with Christ, and every Christian ought to pray. What is prayer? Well when I pray, I pray for things I care about. I pray thanks for my blessings, I pray for those who are hurting whom I care about, I pray for help for matters I want to succeed in. It helps me prioritize, and also gives me a quiet moment to simply sit and think.

I suspect that these elements may be some of the aspects that helped lead the Christian West to technological and societal greatness. Lead us to the Magna Carta, to English Common Law, to having a society that operates on honesty. What SHOULD have happened with Ebay is that the buyer sends false information or a cheque that will bounce and the seller sends junk, or nothing at all and simply takes the money. Such dishonesty is in the minority of online economic interactions even though there's such opportunity to manipulate.

So it seems to me that if Judaism and Christ would have come about over closer to where the Asians are, they would presently be completely outdoing us. Colonies would be Asian. Whites would have stayed in Europe.

Thank you for the chart, god bless you.

What a powerful chart

Hillary was the establishment. Hillary was the status quo but even more identitarian left. An even greater lean towards Cultural Marxism. If she were President now, American freedoms would be eroding, a push to try and bring about hate speech legislation in spite of the 1st Amendment, there would likely either be war with North Korea or she would have thrown billions at them to "please stop testing missiles", and the US economy would be in shambles.

Trump... nobody knew how he would perform. MAYBE, because he's a businessman, he MIGHT do good for the economy. Ultimately though he was an agent of chaos, an unknown, he's a pair of orange die to be rolled. He also stood against political correctness. So even though Americans didn't know how he would perform, they still wanted him over Hillary, and I don't blame them.

That said... if Trump voters truly did want to see civilization burn, then why aren't they turning their backs on Trump in droves? He's doing a spectacular job, dealing with the migrant crisis, trying to keep extremists from the Islamic world from getting in, and the economy is positively BOOMING! Remember all that "the economy is doing so good because of Obama" stuff? I do, and I said this; "okay, let's say for the moment that the ONLY reason that the US economy is doing well is because Trump is sitting on his hands and not touching anything. I don't necessarily believe that, but let's operate on that logic for now. He's about to implement MASSIVE tax-cuts, he will very much be sticking his hands into the economy. So, if the economy goes down afterwards, it's because of him... but... what if the economy gets even better? We can't just say it's Obama's doing because Trump is actively doing stuff, not just sitting back on his laurels. Will you concede that if the economy improves even more quickly than it has been, that it is thanks to Trump?"

So, what do you think? Is it thanks to Trump that the US economy is fluorishing and that there's more people working in America than ever before with record-low unemployment with LOADS of people coming off food stamps and welfare? Or do you perhaps have some sort of excuse, some sort of fake news to claim that Trump has nothing to do with the roaring US economy?

To clarify, when I say "tidier" I mean from the perspective of the powers-that-be. These are all just my opinions on the matter. I can think of a lot of things that would speed things along at a faster clip that are only possible because of Trump and the reaction to Trump. For example - if Ilhan Omar is assassinated. She wouldn't even have run for office under Clinton.

i like it user

Oh, I'm sure he's done plenty of good. I won't argue with you about the economy.

>chart
it's a fucking graph you morons

>gently pulls you into a passionate, slightly homoerotic embrace

Attached: 1E938DAC-8DEC-49D9-9748-80EF90D69C30.jpg (1242x756, 234K)

>thread about Notre-Dame devolves about the usual /pol/ shit
Allez niquer vos mères bande de petites putes. J'en ai marre de vous entendre jacqueter à propos des putains de feujs et des putains de noirs, vous avez rendu toutes les endroits de ce site insupportables avec votre idéologie de demeurés, et maintenant qu'il y a un édifice de la "race blanche" qui vient de brûler, dont certaines parties seront irremplaçables, vous continuez de gerber vos conneries ici parce que vous êtes des putains d'Américains protestants de merde qui ne possèdent aucune merveille architecturale dans votre triste pays, rien, peau d'zeub, et que vous n'avez surtout aucune d'idée de ce que c'est le respect.
Je vous haïs, et je ne comprends pas ce que je fous encore ici, à perdre mon temps sur ce putain de site de merde quand je pourrais faire des milliers de choses plus intéressantes que de vous entendre ressasser les mêmes merdes contradictoires. Vous êtes les dégénérés sur lesquels vous aimez tant vous énervez. Vous êtes la sous-race sur laquelle vous aimez gerber.
Vous n'avez aucun amour propre, et aucun sens esthétique, autre que celui qui vous a été inculqué par la télé et l'industrie fétide de la soi-disant "culture" moderne. Vos papilles ne sont sensibles qu'à la consommation nocive de sirop de glucose-fructose et de pseudo-viande aux protéines de soja. C'est cela que vous voulez défendre ? Excusez-moi, mais je préfère encore vivre dans une hutte de nègre. Eux au moins connaissent le sens de la camaraderie et de l'entre-aide. Vous ne connaissez que le calcul froid et égoïste du cannibalisme marchand, bien que vous ne élèverez jamais au-dessus du rang de sous-fifre, de rouage, de sous-merde.
Vous êtes de ridicules paumés et je vous emmerde. Je vous rirais au nez quand l'Empire State Building cramera. Pédés.

what an insecure police officer

top cringe

FROGS HAVE NO RIGHTS. GET THE FUCK OUT

oui

Attached: 7AFEE5FE-2B15-49EF-9283-53AA408CC42F.png (746x512, 99K)

Suce ma queue, gredin. Je vais ce que je veux ici. Si tu veux pas qu'on te crache à la gueule, faut commencer par respecter les autres, saligaud.

I'm a cop because... I'm a fatalistic asshole who expects the state to protect its own existence at the expense of civilians? What?

you're a scared pussy fascist that is overly concerned and afraid of other's actions to the point of wanting to contain and control it without having to deal with it.

Merci copain

Attached: rimbaud-verlaine.jpg (553x802, 96K)

Dude. I haven't mentioned what I, personally, want at all in this thread. Most of the situations I've described are bad ends.

Always nice to have some common ground. I abhor tribalism. If you watch the unedited clip of the 'grab 'em by the pussy' recording, he mentioned making moves on married women. Though the institute of marriage has been greatly eroded, I still see it as sacred and necessary if a couple intends on having children. The statistics show it to be very useful while divorce and single-parent situations are far worse than an intact and married couple. So, as such, I find his comments on making moves on married women to be quite disgusting, so there, I am very pro-Trump but that doesn't mean I like all the things he's ever done or said.

putain, bien dit
bissous l'ami

everything's a spook except class right?

Based. Yea Forums has become overrun by 19 year old college students and will deny this

Yes, but unironically.

Attached: stirner-laborers.jpg (1200x675, 170K)

That afternoon, Albert finished packing and decided to go for a walk. He thought it would be nice to have one last cup of coffee in Paris before he left the city, possibly forever. He loved his city but had seen it become the vanguard of a crumbling civilization; the peak of cultural relativism and social decay. He had seen the superficial charms of the city - comfortable cafes and bookshops resting in the shadows of palaces and cathedrals - become ominous portholes to the future of the country and the west, infested with people who spoke loudly and ignorantly about things which did not matter.
As he turned onto Rue Valette and looked to the north, a plume of black smoke filled the sky above the buildings. As he got nearer and nearer the source of the smoke, he thought he might as well turn around, go home, and try to sleep. As if the world had decided that Paris needed a more concrete symbol of her self-destruction, the Cathedral Notre Dame stood aflame, its spire tilting on the brink of collapse, orange flames and black clouds barreling up into the heavens.
Albert stared at the scene for a few moments then turned around and walked back to his apartment. Sadly, he realized that he had had his last cup of coffee in Paris long ago.

posting Stirner is the philosophical equivalent of wearing a Joy Division t-shirt

Maybe, but it doesn't change the fact that you have literally nothing to say about the crux of the argument. Your post is all style over substance.

Not him, but there is no argument. It says that employees have unstoppable power if they decide to yield it. That's not necessarily true, achievable, desirable, or justified.

Neat

It's emptiness is apparent and it's rife with unproved assumptions
>why do laborers have all power
>why would it be better for a group to control a company vs an individual
>we already have union walkouts where the owner will just bring in other employees
I don't use appeals to collectivist mysticism to prove my points

It's a similar argument as Marx. He is just saying that the proletariat allow themselves to be exploited because their head is filled with spooks. There isn't supposed to be multiple classes, just one big group that doesn't conflict on interests

ugh. boring. I'm moving along.

>Prof. Nietzsche does not come, the events (i.e., fires threatening the Louvre) in Paris have upset him too much.
>At midday arrival of Prof. Nietzsche (with sister). Wagner speaks sharply to him about the fire and its significance: "If you are not capable of painting pictures again, you are not worthy of possessing them." Prof. N. says that for the scholar such events mean the end of all existence.

Attached: adapted.jpg (1921x1280, 178K)

T'as trop raison. Moi je viens juste ici de temps en temp pour m'assurer que je pense pas comme ces demeurés.

yea so I'll ask the same thing again: why is class not a spook but religion, race, ethnicity, tradition, etc. all are?

I'm just sad that the "relics" weren't destroyed. If only the Vatican could go the same way. I can't believe retards are donating to rebuilding it when the church have such deep pockets. It's a shame that a Gothic masterpiece like this was burned though. We need more beautiful buildings.

Based. Good riddance

Literally redd*t - the cathedral. Good thing its no more

cringe

Class is a spook though. The point is to get rid of the practical effects of it like in that quote

>>>/redd*t

"class rests on the exploitation of labours" essentially.

its obviously true, employees outnumber """employers""" by a factor of 1,000 you turtle

XD haha so do the ants in the mound underneath my boot.

Attached: roof-on-fire.jpg (2200x1610, 387K)

One of the worst threads in Yea Forums history. Bunch of /pol/fag tourists talking to themselves about their braindead ideology with their huge fucking cringefest rhetoric that can be spotted by anybody with half a braincell. I seriously hope these posts are satire and this isn't what people actually warp their minds to believe. Or maybe retards will always confidently jump on these type of bandwagons in an attempt at making sense of dynamic world.
>We GoTTa save WeSTErN civilization Guyzz
>dUh WhITe Race iz all dat matters
>Right guyz? Hahaha stopp being cucked haha BASED haha(so brave)
>No I don't actually participate, contribute, study, or expand anything that could be considered part of 'western civilization' neither am I knowledgeable enough about the history of the 'west' past grade school classes and image board infographics to make any claims about it's essence or inherent superior over other people whos history I also know absolutely zero about but gosh darn I gotta save it
I hope you guys know that you're an archtype. This will be hard to hear for some of you because I know you see yourself as a genius free thinkers but you're an interchangable identify created by a containment board. Everybody knows it, everybody laughs. Don't even make it difficult to spot

False equivalence

You seem to catch onto things quickly. Maybe you'll figure out how what you said isn't an argument for why their power is unstoppable, achievable to yield as a unit, desirable, or justified.

The roof of notre dame burned the other day.
No, it still stands, gonna cost alot to repair and take a while.
Yeah, thats not the problem though.
Some faggot on Yea Forums wants me to write a heart wrenching paragraph about it.

You bet I called him a faggot.

>just figure it out yourself
Not an argument

How is it not?

Nigger, are you retarded? You are yet to provide a single argument for the proposition that employees yielding their power in the form of revolution, as a unit, is achievable, desirable, justifiable and finally unstoppable. You seem to think that any of these things are self-evident.

The ceiling caved in though.

I AM SO WEAK THAT I CONFLATE MYSELF WITH THE WORLD JUST TO HAVE THE COMFORT OF BEING PART OF SOMETHING - CONSEQUENTLY A BURNING BUILDING BECOMES MY WOUND, WOE IS ME, WOE IS US AS WE STAND TOGETHER, UNITED IN WEAKNESS

Why is the smoke yellow?

based and trippilled

Based

when i saw the roof of notre dame burning i realized that tears were never enough to quench the fires.
it seems that burning our temples were more for generating tears and grieving a loss than saving something on the brink of death. It didnt seem so much as a call for help, but rather an epitaph .

>Imaging arguing agaist his points.

The most horrible thing about it is that if we, currently, had an unlimited amount of funds and time, and put the best minds available towards creating something that beautiful, we wouldn't come close.

It wasn't just a building that burned down, it was a lot of very old, very deliberate, very artistic thought that we can't get back.

>le based ePiC liBtards owned
------>r*ddit
------>/pol/
------>rope
Complete and utter faggotry

Attached: 162089.jpg (591x603, 250K)

Everything was dead
When I looked up and saw fire
I thought, it didn't matter

why do we expect things to last forever?

The Emperor protects

Fire burns and licks the spire reaching for the sky, smoke billowing and flames roaring from medieval wood, sinders of the past disintegrating as all things must. France cries for her lady, the memories France floating away on the wings of the wind.

Please finish mowing the lawn boomer faggot

>boomer
Do you really think that Trump supporters are only old people? I'm a 20-odd year old Canadian and I think Trump is amazing. I look forward to his 2020 victory.

Notre Dame?

More like Notre Flamme

Or like Notre

DAMN

Damn.

Churches churches
Burning bright
In the middle of the night
What peaceful religion
Framed thy ashen symmetry?

You're being ironic though

In night I see light and flame and I hear the Hunchback cry as the bells ring no more.

I don't remember that.

one of the worst posts in this thread

Jews are everywhere.

I'm not even being a little bit ironic. Trump will win, and it will be glorious. God bless America, and God damn Trudeau j.r. That pathetic, male-feminist, Cultural Marxist, colourful-socked fuck.

the most islamified hub
in all of mother europe
suffers a big ol' fire
triggering the right's ire
her flesh is flayed there first
and things will just get worse
color me surprised, my man
when all goes according to plan
HOY HOY HOY!

Attached: 7tjyjtte.jpg (299x168, 8K)

>Implying that you're somehow better than those you criticize

You ignore them and move on. Everybody but you seems to have figured this out already.

Forgive me for it. My first language is Portuguese and my poetry is, at any rate, extremely hermetic. It all depends upon my phantasmagoria, of which I won't explain a thing.

Notre-Dame 2019

Fire the beauteous, what's gone into thee?
Wound-loving nymphs, nor Bacchus could rejoice.
Their people we; of Christ His people, we
Have bizantined the tongue inside our voice.

What blasting hands, out of His-thought-unmoved,
Have pressed the apple which released the sin
- Inside my lips the sin that I have loved -
Before His face grew dimmer than love’s dim?

I saw his fury, though I sucked His bosom.
- But life that blossoms is not life that’s fair -
He cried that Fire should unfix my column:
I fell like a remembrance in the air.

You now consider, who had trust in Old,
In God, in Life, in Good: What’s left to hold?

- O.D.

After years of trying to remove him from their state he french had finally realized that God was never real.

>I sucked his bosom.
Eu vou ter que te-dar um "yikes", meu cara.

Attached: 1545369556175.gif (300x168, 285K)

more like extremely autistic

why do people on this board always try and larp as an 18c romantic poet? it reads like parody

This . Frenchs are disgusting, stop romanticizing that degenerates.

Fine work and one of the only on-topic replies in the thread, thank you for effortposting.

No, you report the posts for being extremely low quality, reply to them in such a way that their poverty of wit and expression are made embarrassingly obvious, and move on. If more committed litizens actually used the report feature we would have higher quality discussion.

What is a good contemporary poem, in your view?

>Frenchs are disgusting, stop romanticizing that degenerates.
Parisians are disgusting, leave the French out of this

The verb 'to suck' has a very rich array of meanings - all of which were much explored by, say, the English metaphysical poets from the 17th century.

18th century romantics? They have nothing to do with what I wrote. Not at all. You cannot even identify the style. That is not romantic verse, but rather baroque/symbolic, and quite obviously so.

Enjoying your first week here, I see!

And then your view of what's "low quality" becomes skewed into what you believe is true or not. Reporting what you don't like is a recipe for censorship.

fuck the pedo castle.

the end

You

Attached: 1529489867250.gif (255x255, 334K)

The French are sophisticated pedophiles which is why I admire the French

Attached: 1555193136805.gif (262x199, 65K)