How is your philosophy lecture going ?

How is your philosophy lecture going ?

Mine was good, we watched a ted talk, then watched an extract of Mulan, after that we were showed quotes of Kant and Nietzsche while the teacher explained us they were nazis.
Powerpoint for the lecture in picture

Attached: 병신3.png (648x488, 381K)

Attached: wake.png (641x484, 139K)

Attached: me.png (640x468, 224K)

Attached: upinside.png (645x489, 92K)

>WAKE ME UP INSIDE
>(can't wake up)

what the fuck is this shit

lmao nice
Hope you didn't pay for this!

No way

idk

I didn't I'm an exchange student in SK and my hoe university is Free. Other students did tho.

Attached: boldstatment.png (648x489, 120K)

Yeah, that seems about an accurate estimation of philosophy in a class setting.

What Philosophy class is it, exactly?

Attached: frysauceandgrits.png (648x486, 550K)

It's was listed as a lecture on the Analects of Confucius.

Attached: azquotes.png (650x488, 143K)

I'm inclined to think that you're a troll of obscurantism.

Nice work user ;)

please, the cringe is too much.

100% pure undistilled yikes

Attached: 4646f90aaff58ff98e443bec1511b77d.jpg (350x473, 31K)

Attached: zuckphilosophy.png (650x483, 88K)

Misspelled the last word.

Is there any serious overlap between Vujicic's philosophical viewpoint and Nietzsche's?

It's just that our teacher actually believes that Nietzsche is a Nazi who thinks Women and non-arians are inferiors and incomplete human beings. If you consider that Nietzsche is a Nazi then yes... if you actually read Nietzsche then not really

Attached: epicphilosophy.png (645x482, 337K)

>If human nature is evil, then why do you want to connect with the evil people?
Pretty much the reason why I deleted my Facebook account. South Korean interpretation of the Western philosophical canon is spot on. You should be grateful for the access to this font of wisdom, OP.

Attached: 1548066754529.jpg (723x691, 99K)

His point was actually that human nature is good according to Confucius and that thinking otherwise leads to absurdity. So I guess he thinks Facebook is a good thing, he never told us I don't even know why he had three slides on Zucc. He never really explains how or why, but that's for everything in his lecture.

Attached: zuckphilosophy2.png (635x481, 563K)

do you go to a school for retarded people where the teachers are also retarded?

All the bad philosophy lectures I've attended were just excruciatingly boring and shallow. But I find these slides charming and fascinating. This kind of innocent ineptitude and detachment from reality reminds me of Web 1.0 "personal websites" made by some good-meaning weirdos. I would cherish the opportunity to experience all these levels of baffling stupidity. Don't forget to keep us updated on your progress on this philosophical journey!

This is exactly what I would expect from a cultureless dystopia like Korea.

based east asian respect for education

sry

No it's actually supposed to be the best school for Confucian studies in Korea. He is the only one to be that retarded, but most teachers really suck. I did some research and apparently Korea has very good middle and high schools but terrible universities. At least he actually speaks English, many exchange students went to lectures supposed to be in English but the teachers just kept switching to Korean because their English suck.

We already have 5powerpoints of that kind of crap so I could continue all night, I only post the most cringe worthy to not flood too much. Will update if the next PPT are as bad as the last one tho.

Attached: dehjews.png (641x484, 221K)

who let these peanuts talk in front of people

oh no

Honestly this. They're just completely sincere I can't get upset.

Why go to Korea for Confucian studies instead of China?
Or just simply using the sinology department of a local university?
This looks like a joke mate.

My major is Korean, I follow some lectures in English and others in Korean. I took a few lectures on Asian philosophy out of curiosity.

This sort of sincerity is not something I'd pay thousands of bucks for

Lol that little goblin man is in an MDE sketch
he's DA real nazi

I learn philosophy directly from my mentor in the Sahara desert. The way Aristotle learnt from Plato, and he from Socrates.

Universities are factories not places of learning.