How are you guys preparing for the greatest debate of all time with the two master intellectuals of the decade?

How are you guys preparing for the greatest debate of all time with the two master intellectuals of the decade?

I am reading lots of Doestoyvesky and watching some epic Dave Rubin complications. Making sure I clean my room everyday and conquer my inner beast from the evil ideologys inside me from the ancient God's wrath. Bought a Livestreaming licence for my other roommates as well. Don't want to watch with them. I need clear and quiet to absorb these brilliant ideas lividely.

Attached: zizek-peterson-803x603.jpg (803x603, 64K)

I JUST CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THAT POSTMODERN NEO-MARXIST SLAVOYY ZEZEK GET DESTROYED MAN, THAT NO GOOD DAMN MARXIST, HE'S EVERYTHING WRONG WITH THE UNIVERSITIES

I douche my anus

Anyone know where I can watch the stream without giving up shekels.

>Zizek not taking it seriously
>JBP scowling about him phoning it in
>JBP asking why Zizek will not answer the unanswerable questions he has Very Carefully Prepared for him
>Zizek shrugging it off and making jokes about Stalin
>JBP saying I Don't Think That's Particularly Funny
>Zizek asking why Carl Jung was so wrong about the fascists
>JBP asking why Zizek is so fond of communists
>Zizek side-tracking to speak directly to the crowd and basically ignore everything JBP says while repackaging it to be something Walter Benjamin has already said because he knows the people showing up as JBP fans will never have read any of his stuff
>JBP complaining to the ground that Zizek basically failed to answer any of his questions
>Zizek watching as JBP falls exactly into his trap of complaining about things to set up classics about Hegel and Lacan
>JBP finding himself completely trapped and so he no-sells all of Zizek's jokes and stonewalls, making him look uptight
>uptight partisan portion of the crowd agrees with his no-sell
>less uptight partisan portion of the crowd declares him and his followers to be uptight partisans
>Rubin supports JBP
>Shapiro supports JBP
>everyone on Twitter reacting in exactly the way you would imagine them reacting
>the whole thing leaves you with a sense of futility that is by this point becoming as familiar as the old devil whiskey
>aah
>everything sucks
>yep i know this feel
>time passes
>boredom creeps in
>you re-watch it over and over
>you develop greenseer powers in order to prevent this from ever happening
>you travel back into the past to shitpost on Yea Forums to change the future but oh fuck you've become trapped in this reality
>tfw
>meh if i'm trapped might as well fucking just watch it anyways with the same low expectations i had before i technically invented time travel
>when they said you were here forever you know they were really right about that

can't wait

Attached: 1537302539650.jpg (1600x818, 253K)

based and autistic post

me too!!!??!

they're both pseuds, why even bother?

Le based Zizek xD my hero

In reality they’re both liable to say a bunch of entertaining nonsense for several hours and then by some coincidence right within the bounds of modern bourgeois liberalism

fun post, I can't wait for exactly this to happen

cuz

>this is the intellectual dark web

So when is he going to debate someone who's not kosher?

Is this a joke. seriously are you trolling?

I went to a Jordan Peterson 12 Rules event. It was filled with conservatives and libertarian types--it was in Phoenix, Arizona.

Half way through people were getting really bored as Peterson kept rambling his self-help bullshit goblygook. about 10% of the audience left. like, just got up and left. Really disappointing.

I can't begin o imagine hoe mind-numbingly, soul-crushingly vapid and insipid this debate is going to be.

>I am reading lots of Doestoyvesky and watching some epic Dave Rubin complications.
I mean, what else can you do?

I'm sure you could debate them both at the same time while blindfolded and tortured.

lololololol

You could have just said debate them. But anyway, just ask Zizek to propose a system other than bourgeois liberalism and ask Peterson to name a single successful society that left its fate up to individualism

When will it be ?

They're not asking each other questions. They're delivering speeches to the audience and then taking questions from them.

It's not even gonna be a debate. They're just gonna be in the same room, and not adress each other.

Have you already purchased your livestream tickets, Yea Forums?

Attached: tickets.jpg (607x280, 40K)

This

They are 2 sides of the same coin. In order to advance society and have real justice we must look beyond their ideas.

yes, yes, why must the circus go on?

>Livestream tickets

Wtf

I'll mute peterson. tired of his bullshit, I know exactly what he will say
>Some bullshit about Jung
>Some bullshit about behaving as if God exists
>Muh malevolence
>Muh suffering
>Muh young men *starts to cry*

And I know Reddit will lap it up

Someone should stream it on twitch

Peterson will finally learn what an actual intellectual looks like

Will they have mirrors on stage??

He won't. Because Zizek is too polite and non-confrontational.

This zizek will make jokes and be jovial. If memerosn tries too hard, he'll look stupid.

I know for a fact one of you fags bought a ticket, just do it.