Will drinking make me a better writer? My mom bought me a bottle of pic related

Will drinking make me a better writer? My mom bought me a bottle of pic related.

Am I supposed to write while drunk, or drink when I'm not writing?

What are you drinking?

Attached: jack-daniels-tennessee-whiskey-bottle-front.png (500x617, 176K)

if there's an occupational hazard to writing, it's drinking

You're supposed to destroy your life through alcohol and then write about your pain and regret.

Attached: bukowski.jpg (650x640, 75K)

>My mom bought me a bottle of pic related.
Whats wrong with your mom?

She's a hippie, it sucks.

I would encourage writing drunk only if you're getting hammered from champagne.

post her hairy armpits?

She's ugly and she moved out after she cucked my dad

I recommend drinking as you write. Dont get drunk as all hell and then begin writing but do so as you write. Take a shot or two and begin. Once youve written an amount you feel comfortable with take another. Smoking while drinking and writing also is a big help as it fills the need for vice inbetween sips of liquor. Gittyyup for the best writin you ever don. Yeeehaw.

what if your life was never salvageable to begin with

Yeah but the effect peaks at some point in the drinking session. Remember to put on some music while you're doing it

You don't know that until the end, user.

Maybe there are those lives but generally I don't believe in that. To me it seems like people even in the worst circumstances imaginable can find salvation.

>My mom bought me a bottle of pic related
that’s nice

>spits on the ground

>rapes another Indian

Don't drink while writing. Enjoy a drink once in a while, after a block of writing time is completed.
Or something along those lines

You get drunk, get down, hate yourself. Then you start writing for like an hour, then you read some shit. Then the cycle begins anew.
Hope this helps you.

Sounds comfy. Is it comfy?

does she know jack daniels is meme juice?

What does this mean?

Dont write nor drink

If it's the plastic bottle, there is BPA and other agents dissolved in the ethanol. Don't drink it.
Get some real whiskey.
I suggest a single shot to help writing. States of intoxication are not helpful. Tesla said very low doses of Whiskey are a mental lubricant.

You can't force hopelessness and desperation on yourself to improve your writing. Your life has to just suck and you happen to be a good writer user

Take shrooms or acid and THEN write for better results. Probably