How many books do you read a year?

How many books do you read a year?

Attached: 1554949598296.png (436x508, 299K)

Is that the kid from the grandma pimple popping video?

1 and its been the same for 12 years, I mean I don't think after reading it anything else would be worth it

I think so.

About 1 or 2.

Not enough

not enough

not enough

Not enough

Attached: DDADD14F-2A44-4ADC-A103-CFFEF4E2A359.png (967x954, 554K)

36 last year, shooting for 40+ this year

What is it???

lmfao
this isn't a literature board anymore
these are the morons insulting you in the replies lmfao

I started reading the canon at 8 you utter failures, don't ever (you) me

About 600 pages a week, which tends to average out to 2 books a week or ~100 a year.

40-60

Depends, I just read a book this week after having not finished anything for a year. Feels fantastic though, starting another now!

>12934933
Don’t worry, I won’t.

Anywhere from 20 to over 100 depending on my time/motivation
Not all of them good, but at least I'm reading

do you dream in literature

I've read 19 so far

even lit can't top that
like and subscribe

Attached: subscribe-to-pewdiepie-tshirt-hoodie.png (1365x2048, 1.58M)

not him but I read a lot and I have actually dreamed lines to poems, I don't usually come up with coherent plots but my brain will often compose sentences that are better than I could probably do while awake.

about 3,50

I've read 13 in a month and a half. Started with Mishima, Got some Anglo lit, philosophy, 19th century lit and some economics plus some shitty pop sci. Probably gonna read the greeks next.

25. My attention span isn't that great but I try my best.

Last year I read like 30. This year I've barely read anything

80-100

I dream of a neetlife where I can double that

The past 5 years about 2 a year. But I have the bug again and will likely read around 30 this year. Infinite Jest might take a while though

why is it that so many people are so confident that they never read enough and simultaneously just never fucking read

Complete? Maybe 5-10.
Partial? Hundreds. I mostly read non-fiction and only scan relevant sections.

why is it that so many people are so confident that they never read enough and simultaneously just never fucking read

In the last three years I've read something like 20, 36 and 58 books respectively, so it varies but I'm on an upward trend. I'm currently on 21 for 2019 so far.

Haven't been tracking my reading for that long, but last year I read ~30 and this year I'm up to 15 books. Hoping to have read 30 books by the end of this year again, but it's not a goal I feel forced to reach.

about 50-60. Read 4 books at a time and finish like one a week or so

Enough, I don't care to keep count. Nobody gives a shit either way

9 so far. Gonna read my first cavalho next maybe.

link?

I bet it's Proust.