How can silly taoist/buddhist faggots even compete?

Imagine being an eastern religion afficianado and having LITERALLY everyone you know roll their eyes at you and mock you behind your back. Imagine Asians smiling at you and then talking in their own language calling you a white cuck bitch to your face without you knowing.

Imagine actually believing folk wisdom and blatant superstition constitutes a serious worldview, and one applicable outside of its culture of origin at that.

Imagine always being a virgin.

Attached: download.jpg (233x216, 15K)

drink your pills lady

what's the point of this thread?
there's no way you actually act like this in real life. you can't even tell if someone is a buddhist or taoist or whatever from looking at them anyway and when you talk to people you don't call them faggots or le cucks for thinking wrong.
are you just trying to start an ebin thread on Yea Forums where people will either call you based and redpilled or a retard over and over? is this some kind of stress relief for you?
why not post about something you're actually serious about user? I want to know what your true philosophical views are or what you really thought about that book you just read, not whatever you can regurgitate to get the most replies. what's the problem with that? are you afraid to be genuine, even on an anonymous image board where your posts will be forgotten within a week anyway?

I'd argue it's better than being a Catheretic, or, (may the Theotokos forgive me for uttering this word) a Pr*testant

imagine not having a religion kink so ypur devotion is not based on some real irresistable desires

Attached: 1554755339706.png (642x705, 303K)

Based and redpilled

Based

great thread

Wow i thought eastern religions would frown upon sarcasm and being shitty. I guess not huh

damn every eastern religion eternally BTFO they can't recover this time

Oh that's why people convert to religions, to look cool.

Don't worry brother, hopefully our God Yahweh will send that filthy user to eternal Hell for the conversational heresy he just committed. That'll teach him not to use sarcasm next time, or to believe in false doctrines like those disgusting Eastern religions.

can't believe Jesus is bullying us on Yea Forums

How do into the Jesus?

Wow this is not a good look for you eastern cucks. What happened to your capacity for love, or even simply dispassion, harmony, and balance? Are you unable to live these truths? Or are you merely a larper? I am shocked by how cruel and vapid your religion has made you...

>God sends people to hell as punishment
Yikes. Looks like we have an atheist raised in an American Protestant family over here.

Reading JUST the bible and submitting to a priest class. Don't forget to put blinders on all other forms of media

>God allowed one autistic German to ruin his entire religion
Wow, that's all powerful

What are you talking about, fellow brother in Christ? I am on your side, and rightfully heralding to the heretic there of the upcoming fire our Father will be sending him to for the transgression you mentioned. Sarcasm is a form of verbal blasphemy, no different than taking the Lord's name in vain - and he will certainly, by the hands of the all-loving God we worship, receive his retribution for doing so. Please don't again mistake me for the Eastern devils, when I am a baptized, practitioner of the one correct faith that you follow.

Thank God, so all that drivel about original sin, accepting Jesus, baptism and basically all of Christianity is nonsense just like I believed it to be, right? Phew, feels good knowing I can just ignore it all since I won't be going to any kind of Hell after I die an unconverted non-believer.

Cringe. I don't despise you for your petulance and the weird pastiche you are spouting... I pity you. Don't worry, I will pray for you :)

I can't imagine how lost you must be to "double agent larp" for a religion created by a race to which you do not belong and which would never truly accept you. You must be really lonely and hurting...

>a race to which you do not belong
i’m not surprised to find one of your people is behind this thread, moshe

Why don't you cool it with the cultural appropriation you filthy racist white colonizer? Where do you go to school? Lets see how they appreciate your roleplaying and treating their religion like a halloween costume??!

not him, but what does race have to do with religion? are you saying only Jews can be Christians, or accept Christ? big if true

You do whatever you feel you need to, and we can all see how it turns out. Let's start with your life now. Just how alone are you again? How many kids do you have?

Or are you a debt riddled virgin who is unironically proud to be through the nose to be told to read primary sources that the rest of the world either peruses for fun or ignores?

You're already in hell, you just can't see it yet
>inb4 that description isn't true of you
Yes it is

>religion is about race
Ah, explains this entire thread. You follow a religious tradition simply for another source of tribal identity to differentiate yourself from other groups politically. Thank you.

I met some former missionaries that got converted by the Buddhist monks they were trying to "save". Turns out non retarded people don't base their religion off haplogroups.

Right so tell me about all the daoist amd buddhist communities that you belong to and which accept you. Do you have any idea what a goofy retard you seem like to Asians and to whites?

I have an asian wife myself, and let me tell you: youre a joke.

Not false in all actuality. Any imperial form of Christianity is equally cringe and LARPy though.

Keep assuming I'm Christian that makes this thread even more hilarious.

Bitter incel needing to have sex detected. Go spend more time with your weird oversexed hippie older men friends. That will make others definitely respect you more.

>I have an asian wife myself
OH NO NO NO NO

>I have an asian wife myself, and let me tell you: youre a joke.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 10K)

Mate, you know that Buddhism doesn't differentiate based on race? It literally doesn't matter at all, today's Buddhist nations aren't even ethnically the same as the original founders of it. Why do you seem to think race has anything to do with religion? Do you know what "proselytization" means?

And then the white buddhists outted themselves as racist

Very based and redpilled, guys! Post you uni addresses and names please...

Underrated.

user, you seem disturbed. I mean this with no harshness towards you. Please take a break from /pol/ or Yea Forums as a whole if you need to, you seem to be in a disproportionately negative state of mind.

Why tf are you asking Mary to forgive you, not even Catholics do that

>implying I'm a Buddhist
I'm Jewish, dude

Good post Tbh, for example it is not required to be culturally or racially Irish to practice Islam.

Same, actually... lol kinda weird to run into someone else Jewish in a thread like this

Baited, pinche pendejo

Now everyone in this thread who criticised Christianity, prove you're not just a partisan by saying something bad about Islam!

hate will be your demise

Attached: praise.png (172x182, 57K)

Islam sucks, just imagine fuckiing your goat while screaming mohammad and then all the chad non muslim come over and starts laughing at you and calling you a goat fucker, that's a religion for weak goat fuckers, not for chad non muslims who drink all the wine and fuck all the fat pigs

Attached: 0000000000.jpg (600x600, 37K)