Only angloids (monolingual) prefer this fraud. Everyone else knows Dante is superior...

Only angloids (monolingual) prefer this fraud. Everyone else knows Dante is superior. When will the Anglo propaganda stop?

Attached: hack.jpg (300x300, 24K)

go back to the Italian Yea Forums fag

Thanks, Guido.

fucking guineas, man.

WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE, AND DANTE ALIGHIERI, ARE NOT MUTUALLY COMPARABLE, BECAUSE THEY LIVED IN TWO DIFFERENT EPOCHS, AND WROTE IN DIFFERENT STYLES; A JUST AND FAIR COMPARISON WOULD RATHER BE BETWEEN WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE, AND MIGUEL DE CERVANTES SAAVEDRA; IT IS OF COURSE THAT THE LATTER IS THE BETTER ONE.

Attached: MIGUEL DE CERVANTES SAAVEDRA.jpg (1443x1893, 411K)

>monolingual
っっっっ笑

We went over this in the other thread. Dante can't write women, Shakespeare can.

Can Shakes write about the afterlife, though? Don't think so. Checkmate, Anglofags. #TeamDante

lmao wait, you're being serious?

Attached: kek.jpg (1000x668, 113K)

>what is Hamlet act 1 scene 5
Try harder Giuseppe

Can't write women either. Rules him out of contention

Meh, pretty safe bet. Call me when he writes albino homosexual pregnant Mexican alien people with two dicks under each armpit.

Germans don't do this with Goethe, probably because they don't want non-Germans reading their books

What is it about Italians, Yea Forums?

I'm not Italian, you retard

Writing muh women shouldn't be considered something positive or negative. Plebbit SJW tier thinking. You don't belong here.

I wasn't asking you

Dante isn't even the best Italian author. Boccaccio is the far superior.

Attached: 51QMl4jQpGL.jpg (300x428, 48K)

Damn, so Shakespeare is inferior to Dante AND Boccaccio? It's not looking good for Shakespeare

Bitter incel tier thinking. Have sex

Neither Dante or Boccaccio could write good ghost stories, the universally acknowledged height of literary devices, so no.

Attached: fef3d68444ee574614a46868945fd4be8807b40f-original-LST289153.jpg (300x300, 19K)

kek

Goethe is a romantic master, not a true poetic genius of innovative power and full poetic charge. Keats-level at best. The reason why Germans don't exalt him as the greatest of all poets is the same reason why Italians don't exalt Leopardi as the greatest of all poets: not enough talent for that!

Italians recognize that there is a great gap between a consummate master like Leopardi and a complete artist - master, innovator, thinker, critic, linguistic genius and world-creator all at once - like Dante.

I don't think you've ever read Dante in the original.

I am Brazilian, by the way.

I know you're memeing, but am I the only one who was never convinced by Hamlet's father's ghost?

That has always looked ridiculous to me.

I much prefer the ghost in Julius Caesar, specially because it can actually be interpreted as an illusion, and is therefore more realistic, but also because it happens in a more ancient time, when it is more feasible to imagine such things 'actually' occurring. Therefore, both interpretations are plausible, and none looks silly.

What does look silly is that in such a serious play about Royal family intrigues and psychological drama like Hamlet you have a bunch of important people worrying about a ghost who appears in the dark.

Dante's case of course is completely different, because the very presuppositions of the play - a voyage to the underworld, an ascent from hell to heaven - are already fantastic in themselves. Shakespeare's ghost (in Hamlet, not J.C., not Macbeth) looks just like badly-executed magical realism to me, though.