What do you think of her body of work?

What do you think of her body of work?

Attached: mickeyrooney.jpg (1440x1800, 203K)

I felt its rather flat and perhaps a little bogus in parts

I think her body could use a little work (by me)

she looks like her head's been set on fire and bate out with a shovel

i'd like to """"WORK"""" her """"BODY"""" if you catch my drift ;)

Why is everyone reviewing Normal People right now, it came out a year ago, and it takes like 5 seconds to read.

Hey, get in line, bud. I was here first: Don't worry though, you can take my sloppy seconds

Because the publishing Jews are annoyed no one still cares about her except some horny guys on a racist anime forum

No, senpai, we dont have to wait for each other to ""PARK"" in the ""GARAGE"", if it has two entrances ;)
if you catch my drift ;)

Looks like about annoying middle class white bitch. The only modern writer I need is based & redpilled Houllebecq.

>All the twitter dykes and reviewers are calling her garbage because she isn't woke and political enough
Left is eating their own at a rate faster than that blackhole

Attached: pepe-transparent-laugh-1.png (600x580, 360K)

Women can’t write

Attached: FAA00E7D-807A-4E2C-80CB-185C1158E958.jpg (600x600, 64K)

Normal People is actually pretty good desu, she comes across as slightly retarded but she can write. The emotion and characters are very well done, the prose is dry but serviceable. The stories themselves are lame but as far as new writers go, she’s one of the best.

Oh also I forgot to mention that I’d love to stick my cock all the way inside her and cum on her bangs

I think it just found its way to America or something

i honestly don't get the hype desu, like how fucking boring is our "current moment" when this blog-prose is the kind of writing that gets highlighted. i'd take DFW pretentiousness or literally anything with actual *stakes* over rooney's navel-gazing monotony any day. fuckin queers wallowing in their mental filth

this excerpt is described as a "dazzling" and "casually sharp" piece of "interpersonal insight" in one of the reviews

>The other night Marianne told him that she though he’d turned out well as a person. She said he was nice, and that everyone liked him. He found himself thinking about that a lot. It was a pleasant thing to have in his thoughts. You’re a nice person and everyone likes you. To test himself he would try not thinking about it for a bit, and then go back and think about it again to see if it still made him feel good, and it did.

just feels clumsy and not very clever at all. what gives, man

anyway i'm gonna trust 's endorsement and read the entire thing

The right needs to learn that the only way to win the culture war is divide and conquer.

My unpublished diary proves you wrong.

>At school Connell and Marianne pretend not to know each other. He’s popular and well-adjusted, star of the school soccer team while she is lonely, proud, and intensely private. But when Connell comes to pick his mother up from her housekeeping job at Marianne’s house, a strange and indelible connection grows between the two teenagers—one they are determined to conceal.

this is the level of "social novel" we're operating on? jfc

great stories, boring prose. i hate this trend.

Both her books are about Sally Rooney being railed by hot guys

based ulster poster

Bloom loves Austen and Dickinson.

That’s my joke, YOU FUCK YOU FUCK ILL RAPE AND FUCK

Attached: 6D0A2BDE-EC50-4E6B-B98D-3117EDFB4EF4.jpg (700x1055, 69K)

dem hips