What is the link between accelerationism and NRx (neoreactionary movement)?

What is the link between accelerationism and NRx (neoreactionary movement)?

Attached: 1516068868669.jpg (550x711, 317K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vastabrupt.com/2018/08/15/ideology-intelligence-and-capital-nick-land/
youtube.com/watch?v=_NVsyMalJXo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

both are cringe larp

Moldbug

not much

He's not an accelerationist

>gabbidull muh gawd

Attached: GABIDULL IZ ZENDIEND.jpg (171x266, 17K)

moldbug invented patchwork, and a lot of acc people liked the idea

both are antipopular, antiegalitarian, believe progress is a meme that does not correspond to reality, etc

>let's accelerate capitalism so the contradictions in the system will make communist revolution inevitable
yes it's obviously very much those things you said

>let's accelerate capital by its deterministic qualities as efficient as possible so we can bring about the ai god and human extinction
closer approximation

Tfw you're such a mongoloid that you don't know there's a distinction between Left and Right accelerationism.

Tfw just want to have a clique of rakish Young Landian friends to break with so you can be the new Marx.

when the question is
>What is the link between accelerationism and NRx (neoreactionary movement)?
right acceleration is obviously implied otherwise the question makes no sense.
does the above communist actually think this thread is about his gay factory worker larp? lmao

Yea Forums is already so ideosyncratic, the only people who could be considered young Landians have already broken off trying to be the new Marx, and the rest of them are /pol/ adjacent larpers who don't read anything let alone Nick Land. Sometime I feel like the only person stuck in the young Landian camp

Isn't L/acc just basically Marxism?

except Justin Murphy, the most well known communist accelerationist, just recently came out in favour of patchwork

If anyone has any questions about accelerationism, leave your questions here; I'm making a rundown.

literally who?
notable works?

i am too!

i think something between speculative realism and early land will be the next cpr

how are you in the acc space and unaware of Justin Murphy?
vastabrupt.com/2018/08/15/ideology-intelligence-and-capital-nick-land/

>will make communist revolution inevitable
You appear to think that capitalism versus communism is the only available paradigm. This is, unironically, the containment paradigm to keep you from thinking about other solutions.

i'm not an accelerationist, but i do enjoy nick land's writing and look at it as more of a facet of the unprecedented, unpredictable times we live in than a real ideology. i'm more familiar with nrx since it was my stepping stone between dawkins and nietzsche/spengler, but i don't really share nrx's prescriptive ideas, just the critique of modernity. so i guess i'm peripherally aware of both phenomena, but not involved in either at any capacity.
thanks for the link, i will read this later.

Sorry I don't believe in hyper-embourgoisiement lorded over by autistic techno-tyrants user, not all of us can be aspy software engineers.

Attached: 1553631253775.jpg (672x737, 79K)

>Nick Land: Okay, that’s great. That’s really… This has been great fun, Justin. Best of luck. I would even go as far as “best of luck” with your communist blockchain, as long as you’re not looking for an investment.
how can a man be so based?

Autistic people are just biological AIs. They are the John the Baptists to the singularity's techno-nightmare-Jesuses.

>there are alternatives beside privately owned capital and publicly owned capital

No there isn't

please post the rundown

it's not done

youtube.com/watch?v=_NVsyMalJXo

bruh nick land is a meme

Nothing, Moldbug wrote about sovcorps as a means of helping his (American) audience to understand his theories. Accelerationism saw "sovereign corporation" and "secession from the left" and thought "dude anarcho-capitalism lmao capital is sentient wow this is so racist and edgy, based CHINA ok"

As I see it accelerationism kind of misses the point of NRx.

>it's impossible to synthesize two absolutes
Imagine not having control over the faculties of your own brain

Technically not necessarily, but practically you can assume it to be the case.