Have been thinking of writing a fantasy book or at least a small story...

Have been thinking of writing a fantasy book or at least a small story. Won't go into much detail but the main theme will be a dragon race war and will have a mild political message. What are some of your interesting ideas that could be put in it? Traditions for locals, places, animals, items, races of dragons, you name it. One of my ideas was a type of magic tattoo ink, that could be manipulated by the one that was tattooed with it to turn it into hard scales as armour, but would strengthen fight or flight instincts based on the amount of ink that was used, to the point that a person were to be unable to strategically think at a certain point. I really need your ideas to expand upon the world.

Attached: dc8f598f-4f5b-4b75-91bf-bf53dc56c357..jpg (900x604, 180K)

The realm is divided into 4 dragons, earth dragons, fire dragons, water dragons, and air dragons. All of the realm is governed by Dragon Priest who is in also control of a Dragon Crystal.

During the Prologue a thief named Sharizara steals a shard from each of the dragons crystals without anyone noticing it and performs a dark ritual opening a vortex where he diabolicaly unites the shards to form a new kind a crystal which transforms into Black Obsidian and summons a black dragon Akashaton from the Void and establishes a tyrranical, satanical Dragon Domain in midsts of the four elemental kingdoms. The power of the aethyr vortex is so mighty that all the Dragon Knights are powerless towards the new priest and his black aethyr dragons

Gay

Good luck fren

seems like it would be better as a simple sprite based rpg. the storyline is probably a little too on the nose for a book, reminds me of video games. if you want to make it a book, you need to dwell on it, adding and subtracting for at least a year while you free write to explore different ideas and see what does or does not have traction. it’s too simplistic in this state, good books aren’t usually the product of genius, they’re be products of relatively infinite research and assembly time. so give it the time it deserves, and if you find you’re struggling in the add or subtract phase, you’re building on a foundation that can’t support a good book. you take ideas from such failed experiments and inject them into better ideas down the road. good luck user.

This is not some some Harry Potter I have been working on this project for years, I even have a developed a real language for each of the elemental Dragon realms with a syntax and complete structure, one of the realms is mute in a sense they do not speak but have Egyptian-like hieroglyphics for communication, also wholly developed alphabet

Dividing the realm like that would be too cliché, I was thinking of the dragons being more like metal types and that they can ally themselves with humans, making the humans serve them in a certain way but also let them have superpowers and benefits and all the dragons would rule differently (one dragon would for ex. force anyone in his land to serve him) and then there was the golden dragon with no land but it was trying to stop the war.

Your idea sounds awesome man, but you should make it a bit less cliché. I'm overly bored of stories of someone trying to stop someone else of doing something or trying to get something. The superhero and supervillain stories are oversaturating the literary world in my opinion.

Also, stop impersonating me. This is why I call myself Anonyrnous instead of Anonymous, because of idiot anons like you trying to impersonate innocent OPs.

First of all my stories develop just the way life develops in a sense, and how logic develops

We begin with a Dragon, or precisely, we begin with Dragon eggs. We do not know what the Eggs contain, we only have color, so you have blue eggs for water, red eggs for fire, yellow eggs for air and brown eggs for earth.

Someone has to keep the eggs warm so they can hatch: that is why the Dragon knights are for, they watch them develop, make them grow strong and they give them powers as they nurture them with.

This is not some fucken Lord of the Rings "muh dildo baggings evil vs good" we go to the fucking fundamentals of human nature and and human psyche itself;

This is a cliché:
>dildo braggings
>slay le dragongs
>big mage with powerful spells, woah
>Tim Bambadello immune to le master ring
>orcs vs. humans
>virgin elve pussies
>took an arrow in to the kne
>"run, fools" -- Gandhi
>spiders_attack_the_gemblos_while_they_sleep.mpg
>the little dude is actually a huge hero dude
>(size don' matter, kids [buy my books!])
>hop on my griffon, master Harry

Dragon kingdoms/protectorates divided by 4 elements and one uniting Aethyr is not.

>elemental dragons
>realm divided by them
>one big daddy connecting the realms
>big daddy gets beaten by bad guy
what the fuck that is literally one of the most cliché things I've ever heard, it sounds like a bad JRPG.

First of all, the division into Four Elements. These Elements pervade everything.

So we take for example Dragon who might appear to be a Fire Dragon

They would say that he was principally Fire, for obvious reasons; but he would have also in him the Airy quality of Mobility. The Watery part would be shown by his power to create Images; and the Earthy part, his immense Stability.

So it would be not as simple as to say that "Fire Drake Over There"

Similarly, of a Water Serpent, they would call his power of Death fiery; his Swiftness, airy; his undulatory motion, Watery; and his habit of life, Earthy.

My book is not even meant for fucking people who think in linear matter like 1+1=2 or A, B and C because my realms have endless amounts of combinations and my book does not have one ending: it has 7 different possible endings depending on which succession he reads my books: time is not linear in my storyline

Go read some Tolkien or Harry Potter

Publish it and we'll see, faggot. You sound like you have a good idea hipster that will absolutely fuck up his story by not knowing the basics of story telling. If you don't even have the basic of what you said it will have then I'm sorry but it will most definitely be a flop. You're like that kid that said his sandcastle will be a meter high but couldn't even dig the sand out for it.

Autism

How is the first one autism? They're not all the same guy.

The world size, for the moment, is roughly 27 times the size of planet Earth, this is just a picture of the northwestern protectorates/continents, there are over 25 realms concerning 4x5 elemental realms and possible combination thereof; I will also include other planets when the Dragon crystals are able to open portals to different dimensions allowing the knights to travel

Each of these continents has hundreds of cities, towns and I plan to create even individual profiles of the 28 million people living there by writing a somewhat randomizer program, but in a sense that I can pick up "Mr DragonBorne" from Town A and watch who is his superior and what connection will have to its king

There also will be a dialect and own language of every region with its own pecularities. This is not something even Tolkien could have achieved in his lifetime, but with randomized algothrims and computer programs I am able to create worlds even biblical God/demiurge himself would be envious of

Attached: Dragonia Northwestern World.jpg (1191x401, 294K)

>27 times bigger than earth
>28 million people
Pure Fucking Autism
Also,
What the fuck are you going to do ffs, are you just gonna make a documentary or something, that shit would never be useful. If you're actually gonna do this, then make sure to make it a whole game at that point or a simulation program if you're gonna go that far, Jesus.

Each of the realms also will have its own national epic, I will release these books "Posthumously" after the main character has suffered 3 of his 7 possible deaths; to give you out some extent and size of these national epics of the realms; the Fire Dragon Realm's scripture will be roughly the size of Mahabharata and the Bible put together (At the moment I have finished over 7% of that book, which is essentially a chronicle )

Every realm has their own version of the national epic, but there will be rogue dragon priests who worship the chaos dragons that have written heretical "Apocryphon" literature

At the rate of our technology is advancing, I am just 18, in 50 years there will be AI randomizer programs and learning algothrims: I just have to gather data and put it all together

Even if I die, the AI will finish up my story and develop the world to the current prime; I am not a fucking Tolkien or Rowling or G.R Martin, I am a literal "Time Lich", even if I die there will be some sort of AI algothrims that will finish what I have started, even after my physical death (if transhumanism will not save me) i will inserty and canonize myself to this fictional world I have created.

Think the fucking egyptian pharaohs who build those huge tombs for their afterlife like started building them 50 years before they die this is my tomb of Tutankhamon I will build this huge fucking world I will be the literal God of it

These are just three of the cities on a small island west of the Capital

Each of the citizens of these cities will have their own biographies, dialoque and even interaction possibilities with the main character and I will be able to colect taxing data, health data and numerous other data will be added

There wil be millions of towns like these when I finish this project

Attached: 454656.jpg (5296x1832, 2.69M)

the blue circle shows where Dragon Realms is currently situated in the Galaxy,

At the moment, the world I have created is roughly also the 4 times the size of our current known universe (by science), but Dragon Realms also has heaven/hell/spectrelands on top of the physical universe. All with simulated constellations, suns, their orbits and planets

One day, or revolving around the 2 suns takes 58 hours 46 minutes and 37 seconds, there is never a night, but a period of "mauve" which fades between dawn and dusk, only the dwarves underground know night time

Attached: dragon realms galaxy.jpg (562x360, 24K)

You dont seem to get it

the world will be/is totally complete, wholesome

I can pick up a menu from Age 1, Year 206437 time hour 21 minute 43 second 54, Dragon Head Inn Restaraunt

Check out what the menu of the day was, watch who ordered it, who ate it, who got sick etc. The only limiting factor, for the moment, is the computing power of our current technology, but with quantum computers this will be replaced too

example of the Keblenite script, wholly developed organic hieroglyphic language spoken and written only by 10 people on a small isolated island. Complete language with its own syntax, structure and pronounciation

Attached: keblenite.jpg (536x344, 77K)

>writing fantasy
Don't bother unless you like being poor.

Example of physics proper to Dragon Realm

the 2x2x2x2=8 (^2) shows the accelerationism of the elements and multiplication, but instead of Einsteinian physics, the world is governed by universal eather and the friction of the aethyr vortexes causes the gravitational phenomena among other governing laws of nature

Attached: Physics.jpg (536x480, 11K)

You're an absolute crazy motherfucker or you're trolling with this.

Are you even fucking aware of what E=mc squared means? Jesus fucking Christ you're an idiot or you're just trolling me.

Just make em fuck for easy tumblr freak dollars

Lmao dis

Thing sounds cool tho, anywhere i can get updates from the project?

>kingdoms/protectorates divided by 4 elements and one uniting Aethyr is not.
man, have you heard of avatar the last airbender

What programs you are using