Language is a flawed way of communicating abstractions, creating all these abstract problems...

Language is a flawed way of communicating abstractions, creating all these abstract problems. Can you imagine anything better than language?

Attached: A7D38356-2560-4ADC-BFA0-D551B8E715D3.jpg (747x1179, 266K)

Numogram

Attached: image3.png (651x583, 30K)

Checked.

The problem of any language will always be that it will remain only an approximation. At least until we develop new, ground-breaking technology for it.

>Can you imagine anything better than language?
Silence.

Attached: w.jpg (220x306, 19K)

Of what we do not know, we must remain silent. What a brainless thing to say!

Shhhhhhhhnice quads

Attached: shh.jpg (800x512, 47K)

music, painting

Syzygytic chronodemons are active in this thread

Still language by its nature.

Holy...

>language is flawed
name something that is not

>Language is a flawed way of communicating
Why? How?
>creating all these abstract problems
Which ones?
Can you imagine anything better than language
>Better at what?

What is piety

that's literally the reason we have been trying to express ourselves through art for centuries.

approximation of what?

how so? language comes from the latin lingue (tongue)

if you define a language as a system of communication then language is the only way to communicate

Some kind of servility.

There’s a language that’s concrete reflection and then there’s abstract explanation

I sweat the language, I just want to freeze reality in motion forever

juicy penises in my ass

dead lord, what have we done

Attached: s61aopaac3k11.png (640x628, 150K)

I've never understood this or any other metaphysical diagram and I've made several metaphysical diagrams.

Dreams. The method the unconscious is using to communicate with us, the perfect language is that which we develop.

Attached: Jung.jpg (1600x900, 264K)

nope. sound and visual art encourage free-form expression, guided only by one's innate sense of aesthetics. "language art", i.e. literature, is not only confined to the rules of grammar, syntax etc, but is also doomed, in the case of metaphysics at least, to be a linear expression of non-linear subject matter.

Mathematics

just make new words retards

No, but we can make it better by importing our biological, social conditions, and augmenting it with tech.

Language is the liquid
That we're all dissolved in
Great for solving problems
After it creates the problems

Attached: MZyP5737.jpg (1080x1080, 65K)

He

Is there a physical way to better represent the metaphysical?

Since abstractions are the product of the mind, which is inherently subjective, any attempt to communicate them are futile. They should be hinted at using symbols which are devoid of any meaning by themselves instead of trying to put into objective terms every intrincate and subtle part of the necessarily dynamic and partly-subconscious distilations of the Subject.

Tl;dr: shut the fuck up

Through FIGHTING

Attached: Screenshot_20190218-164044_Video Player.jpg (1920x1080, 673K)

How can any symbol be completely devoid of meaning? Why can we not just accept that we can't attain anything but approximation, rather than trying to delude ourselves into thinking we are able to purely convey the abstract?

BODILY POWER SO IMMENSE IT TRANSCENDS THE PHYSICAL

Attached: hanma.jpg (736x1210, 164K)

Whatever the taste on my lips, it tastes like wine.
Whatever the vessel in my hands, it feels like a goblet.
Every face dissolves into the features of my wine-maiden,
And whatever be in front of my eyes, they fill only with visions of the tavern.

Music.

Oral culture. Return ideas to communal construction. Return to structure where symbol meanings are transient, and then you retain the purity of symbols.

Are there any books for this feel? I think Benjamin's Illuminations is the closest I've come.

Attached: Amazed bald man.png (663x439, 418K)

Imagine the wasted time.

It is still an isolator and an approximation. It still relies on the interpretation of symbols which have nothing to do reality. It doesn't solve the mind problem. It's just another scream echoing in Your headcase. The same metaphysical problems still remain (which are created by this same language, imo)

An approximation of what?, someone asked. Pic related.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-14-11-32-04_1555234517889.jpg (710x836, 220K)

based

symbolism exists in reality

Care to exemplify?

thank goodness everyone in this thread has been able to tell me precisely what they meant using language