Tfw just placed an order for $276 worth of books on Amazon despite having a backlog of some 40 or so unread books that...

>tfw just placed an order for $276 worth of books on Amazon despite having a backlog of some 40 or so unread books that are sitting in my room

Attached: 311.gif (511x512, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o2YTgXpd9kU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm sure the stack and bookshelf threads will love the pictures you take of them.

>honkler
Let me guess; Siege?

This clown meme is so fucking gay. You don't get to be upset about a clown world after praying to a chaos god unironically for like 4 years.

Attached: _r__gamzee_makara___homestuck_by_divineimmortality-d69jdbw.png (600x913, 431K)

>tfw mother bought me a bookshelf full of unread brand new books
I basically buy everybook mentioned on the internet. I don't live in US so most of them take 20~30$ abroad delivery fee.

who's upsetti?

Never gonna make it

I don't give a fuck, it's just cringe is all. Not like I expect anything more out of pol

titles or gtfo

i demand you post the list, brother.

This, i'm right wing as fuck and this shit is just awful.
It was bad even before the reddit right wing types started picking it up and larping as the character but now it is just deeply embarassing.

Oh and by the way, the chaos god thing was pure irony you absolute stupid fucking troglodyte.

>LE IRONY

what are you, 12?

Attached: mfBkO3X.jpg (749x748, 85K)

>I don't live in US so most of them take 20~30$ abroad delivery fee.
nigga just use bookdepository

there is nothing to be sincere about in current year+4

nigga just buy a

What a stupid and impotent post.

yeah because a chaos god ruined it lol

Attached: 1500081364567.png (657x527, 30K)

Yes but the one it was replying to was worse.

>2047
>Zionist Luciferian NWO cyberdemon revisionist squads are dispatched to all dissident devices
>all your ebooks are edited to remove actual knowledge give instructions on how to take your hrt
>no physical books because you got memed into ereaders in 2019
not so smart now, huh?

No, it wasn't. You might have actual autism if you thought the kek worship was not a joke.

You're the joke, desu.

how can they edit a file that's already downloaded on your airplane-mode reader though?
in fact, it's much easier for them to remove the actual book from your shelf.

I AM LE DANGER

Jesus, just go away.

meant for

Guys pls help I have a $50 amazon giftcard and I don't know what books to buy! please suggest some books!!!!

no

Lot 49

Please tell me what the best translation of Don Quixote is
Everyone seems to have a different opinion
I just wanna read it

meant for

Stop worrying about autists' opinions about the best translation and just get the damn book. Any of the ones recommended to you will be just fine.

unironically my dairy desu

just read the samples to see which one you like the best, my nigga.

still waiting for op's list btw

frogposters never deliver

But doctor... I AM Grimaldi.

>only 40 books in backlog
Peasant.

Aspern papers

Nice self-discipline there, OP, your pic is very related.

At least you're not like this dude
youtube.com/watch?v=o2YTgXpd9kU

honk honk

Attached: A45FF030-028D-4984-AF88-F8AB504181D9.jpg (900x1579, 341K)

I aggressively know this feel. Banned myself from ordering anymore until I've worked my way through my stack, will be a good 2 years.

>using CIAmazon in 2019

thats the real clown move right there, OP

the delivery fee is included on the price tag if you use bookdepository, there's no free shit in this life

this is literally me

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (800x483, 40K)

Plato's Complete works

>inb4 cyberdemon blaster forces your kindle to turn wifi on

This. Even thoufht I'm a platinum member sometimes it's cheaper to buy on amazon, deliver to my private warehouse in Oregon, and send it to my country in a container box. But I'm too impulsive to wait till I want ten books, just order each book every single moment.

>haven't bought any book since january
>haven't read any since November

Attached: 1548864000398.png (1795x1795, 878K)

The Honkler thread on /pol/ a few nights ago was one of the few decent things they have done recently. They are getting the hateful scumbags to expose themselves by probing them with humor.

Based. Will be getting back ~350€ on my tax refund, all of it will be going toward books now that I'm down to 41 books in my backlog, and will probably be down to about 30 before I actually get the books.

Attached: mörkret.jpg (500x429, 13K)

>backlog of some 40 or so
>order for $276
Rookie numbers kid