Anonymous)

How are women so articulate?

Attached: 1554673108078.jpg (1707x2560, 166K)

Other urls found in this thread:

asymptotejournal.com/fiction/ilse-aichinger-dover/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Women are fucking stupid.

Natural selection has bred them to specialize at disingenuously smooth talking their way out of trouble, because they lack the strength and intelligence to otherwise ensure their own survival and that of their offspring.

What a stupid hypothesis

There are no good female novelists.
There are no good female short story writers.
There are no good female playwrights.
There are no good female poets.
There are no good female translators.
There are no good female writers.
FACT.

Describe a better one faggot. Also explain why neoteny is far more prevalent in females than men.

Based

Fucking based

Shut the fuck up

>There are no good female poets.
OH NO NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: emily-dickinson-hires-cropped.jpg (1200x799, 100K)

>literal who pic related
>vine humour
what's next

Emily Bronte was not a good poet sorry

>Taking cheap shots at Emily Dickinson, easily one of the least shitty females to ever grace this planet
Christ you incels are sad

Articulate in what way? I'd say that most women are more verbally articulate than men. I think the reason is that they simply have more practice talking.

Women constantly gossip with their friends and/or boyfriends about the minutiae of their days, and as a result they often have a greater ability to express their feelings. They've been doing it since they were small, so naturally, they are better at articulating their thought compared to the average man.

I think they are also generally better at arguing their positions because they do not have to deal with the possibility (generally) that they could end up getting punched in the face if the argument goes south and turns in to a full blown physical confrontation. Additionally, because they generally don't resort to violence to solve their conflicts and because they have more bitchy/catty conflict with one another they will also have more experience verbally tearing each other to shreds.

Read Ilse Aichinger.

The only english translation I found freely available: asymptotejournal.com/fiction/ilse-aichinger-dover/

I like Emily Dickinson just as much as you but I'm not going to let that get in the way of talking shit about women.

Even if all the best ones are men (debatable, maybe), it doesn't mean there are no good ones who are women.
With standards like that you are garbage as well, you know...

the odyssey was written by a woman

Attached: II.AUT 1897.1 titlepage and frontispiece_0.jpg (713x600, 277K)

truth

Faggot

The woman you love is always the greatest poet. You've clearly never been in love.

At least you're willing to admit that the only reason men say women are talented is that they want pussy.

shhh honey

It's not all sexual, Freud. Give it a rest.

that's the only reason men do anything

I call women stupid on an anonymous anime forum so I can get pussy

maybe you're not a man?

faggot

Maybe I'm content with virginity

everyone ends up having sex at some point