What books accurately depict, and help resolve...

What books accurately depict, and help resolve, feelings of jealousy and sadness caused by the knowledge that the person you love not only doesn't love you, but is in love with another person and is enjoying their lives with them?

The girl who I felt the most for ever in my life has been dating a wealthy, well-connected upper class guy for some time now and they went to see her favourite band together (there's a video of them enjoying it together on Instagram). I feel childish and ashamed for getting that sinking feeling in my stomach when I see them like that, and it makes me want to cry and kill myself.

Attached: kissing.jpg (500x667, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6dfLkcTAR80
twitter.com/AnonBabble

my twisted world

Attached: 0a565768.jpg (584x469, 33K)

The worst feeling, if you're a man of worth, is when a woman you love start loving you too

be the one to write the book for us brother. Write the pain away

there are LITERALLY billions of women out there, grow up

You will love again, Leo Tolstoy Ann a Karenina shows the character Levin getting himself strung up on nihilistic despair after the love of his life turns him down for a younger man, she gave his life meaning and allowed him to neglect the big questions in life like why was he here and what is his purpose in life, this girl gives you meaning and you don't want to give up on yourself so you don't let go, invest yourself in other areas you neglected whilst being in a relationship like work, fitness and education, then see what she represented in your life, a steady future, a reliable source of affection, a shoulder yo cry on and go find that somewhere else in someone more appropriate. Go to church there's lots of girls there

Not like her. In 27 years I have met only 2 girls I fell for this hard, and the first one was just a teenage crush which introduced me to the idea of love.

youtube.com/watch?v=6dfLkcTAR80

I doubt it. Never have I met a girl like this. It was during the very end of my youthful and innocent period, and we really like two kids who were late bloomers and childish for our age (same age) but found each other and immediately knew we were suited to one another. She attended the best schools in my country and was also very passionate about music, which I am too. It's been over two years since I last saw her but I still think of her often.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yeah you are not a man of worth, you sound more like a faggot

I'm not a writer, just a wagey in a flyover state with no gf.

why don't you tell us what makes her so special?

Lolita

High Fidelity

Take some drugs or something. Something to calm you down emotionally and realize that this love you think you feel is just a stupid delusion that your body tricked you into having because it wants you to make babies.
This woman you think you love, you probably don't really know her. You perceive an idealized projection of your own desires onto the canvas that is her basic bitch personality. People like you are fucking insufferable.
One is the most significant things that ever happened to me was going full on insane and paychotic, with elaborate delusions. It made me fucking realize how much your feelings, and things that you believe you "know", are actually just a fucking virtual reality that your brain is generating. You are a fucking infant when it comes to understanding your perception of things.

Attached: rust1.jpg (300x180, 11K)

Stop stalking her instagram and just move on. You're letting yourself get caught up with this. If someone doesn't like you then just move on.
I don't think he was capable of even experiencing love.

> and immediately knew we were suited to one another.

She clearly didn't.

Stop looking at her instagram. Stop having any contact with her at all. It'll take fucking ages if you're really infatuated but in time that sinking feeling will fade into a dull longing. Try to find something else to love in the meantime. It's getting to the warm part of the year, I suggest going /out/side if you live in a place where that's possible.

I don't understand you people, you're on a literature board for social rejects and you act all high and mighty when anons are sensitive, infatuated wrecks over their oneitises. I legitimately think you guys are either mentally deficient or just have rotten souls.

fuck off nigger and kill yourself

If you're a man of worth, you dispear because you found a woman that a woman you love loves you back and feel chained by her like Odysseus was to Calypso. Because you don't want to hurt her, you want to stay with her and want to be free at the same time
You don't dispear because the woman you love doesn't love you back

unironically Romeo and Juliet,take Mercutio's advice from the begging of the play and find another girl

The sorrows of young Werther

wat

first thing you gotta do is stop stalking her instagram, you faggot

Why would you love someone who doesn't love you? I get how you can see a person and think "oh, I like this person a lot, so much, in fact, that I could love them", but the mere fact that they don't love you back is enough of a reason to hate them, I think. Or at least not to concern yourself with them.

Then keep stalking her instagram and get more depressed then.

It's normal to feel that way, just accept that it feels bad, and go on with your day. You'll get over the girl

lmao get over it you fucking cuck faggot

>the mere fact that they don't love you back is enough of a reason to hate them
spoken like a true psycho

This. What you desire is really the desire of the other, that the girl desires you.
If it's obvious she doesn't want you but some other guy, and you still want her, than maybe you should realize that what you want is not really to be together with her but that you actually want the very situation you're in: the girl not wanting you, but some other guy.
Subconsciously you want to be in a situation where you're rejected. Maybe if you realize how ridiculous this desire is, you can get over it and change it to a desire of women who actually desire you back.

>I don't understand you people, you're on a literature board for social rejects and you act all high and mighty when anons are sensitive, infatuated wrecks over their oneitises. I legitimately think you guys are either mentally deficient or just have rotten souls.
if you want hugs, backrubs and sympathy from other beta males, this is not the place.

What a load of shit. You need to start enducing more illusions because it clearly wasn’t enough for your dumbass

Doctor Glas is about a man who falls in love with a woman who already has both an awful, older husband (who Glas imagines himself freeing her from), and a lover (for whom she wants to be free). It touches upon a lot of things, and I guess your issue is one of them.

>And Glas is glass: like the diary form itself, its a reflecting surface, a mirror in which one sees oneself. Its hard and impermeable, but easily shattered; and, from certain angles, its transparent. This last quality is one of Glas’s complaints: he can only fall in love with women who are in love with someone else, because their love makes them radiant; but their love for other men means that Glas himself is invisible to them.

White Night by Dosto

despair not dispear

The Sun Also Rises

You're describing YA lit.

sorrows of young werther

make sure to do as he did

Attached: 9780140445039.jpg (290x450, 29K)

I Posted this on another thread, and think it's more appropriate here:

>Have difficulties opening up to people
>Spend three years without being interested into getting with someone after my first relationship ended
>Try to give it a try again
>Things don't go well
>Become paranoid neet for some years due to a lot of shit going on in my life
>reintegrate into society
>become friends with girl I really connect with, but she has a boyfriend and I don't wanna cuck no one
>ignore her every time she flirts with me and never reciprocate
>almost let go of my convictions and cuck her boyfriend twice
>manage to contain myself
>we see each other after that once, treat her strictly as a freind
>she disappears
>during all this shit I got interested into another girl who was single
>she seems into me
>invite her out
>she immediately says yes
>ghosts me
>says we should go out
>I try again
>ghosts me
>rinse and repeat
>suffer some kind of mindbreak after one time she did it, partly influenced by reading camus
>hook up with some thot I don’t care about and try to fuck her
>timeskip
>think of hooking up with every attractive woman I am on friendly terms with
>same kind of feeling I used to have for these other girls, but ridiculously general
>it’s like every day I’m thinking on a different one and the girl in my mind at any given moment changes like the wind
>even girls whose personality is insufferable, or that I barely know
>spontaneously call one of them out
>says she’s busy
>Don’t feel anything
>when we see each other I don’t even recall it, and just think one of our mutual friends is kinda cute

Don't know if the mess above makes any sense, but I think something in my head broke. I got to the point where the girl in my mind is interchangeable, and only the notions of intimacy are constant. Such a ridiculous state.

Anyway, op, keep it in mind that men have a tendency to obsess.

Read 12 Rules for Life.

Are you just memeing me, user?

No.

I suppose there's no harm in reading it, thanks, user.

underrated

Lmao