What would the perfect book club look like?

What would the perfect book club look like?

Attached: D3-WrYGXkAUDJND.jpg (850x1200, 134K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MCAyo_Ay9ZM
youtube.com/watch?v=7A9HSlgDlQE
youtube.com/watch?v=qK6en3JdmMc
discord.gg/fMJFUwJ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sorites_paradox
twitter.com/AnonBabble

People who read books.
You’d know their names and faces too. They’d become your friends in time

How do i find a good local book club? Id genuinely pull a dazai and join a communist party because im lonely despite being apolitical

Guys only

I've been thinking about starting a far right or Nietzschean book club

cozy and well-lit like your pic related, with friendly members offering you coffee and not even discussing books, just being friendly and acting genuinely interested to be around you

:(

Only two members, you and an attractive upperclassman.

Attached: LiteratureClub.png (800x450, 382K)

Attached: tumblr_nj7xm2Oz821tkp6t9o1_500.jpg (500x500, 101K)

>far right or Nietzschean book club
No, start an Arch-Conservative book club.
The authors to read are Ted Kazynski, Friedrich Nietzsche, Ralph Waldo Emerson, René Guénon, Joseph de Maistre, Joseph Freiherr von Eichendorff, Hermann Löns, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, Jean-Claude Michéa, Christopher Lasch, Wendell Barry, Georges Bernanos, Ferdinand Tönnies, Martin Heidegger, Thomas W. Chittum, Ernst Jünger, Jacques Ellul, Haruki Murakami, Michel Houellebecq, Hubert Dreyfus, to name just a few examples.
Suhrkamp Verlag is our publishing house of choice.
Required Pop Music Listening:youtube.com/watch?v=MCAyo_Ay9ZM
Requried Classical Music listening:youtube.com/watch?v=7A9HSlgDlQE

>Nietzschean book club

These all got banned from the universities years ago. If you're thinking student club, you'll have to tread lightly while operating mostly outside the universities. Even then, they'll probably still come at you hard.

I graduated from university years ago. So, while I don't have the problem of campus censorship, instead I have to contend with actually finding people to join. Through what avenue? Meetup? I can only imagine the hate it would get on there.

Is that Cr1tikal?

an imageboard

Why would a neeshee club be banned? Excuse my ignorance I havent read him.

Id love to join a club like that. Is it possible to find a club that does that? Ive always been curious about neeshee.

All thicc girls eho discuss Tolstoy with me and make me hot chocolate and pancakes on Saturday mornings

3 milfs+myself sitting in a sauna while they rub every inch of my body and talk about books they used to read their children at bedtime

Name of this?

A book club with a 1:1 ratio of men to women who exclusively reads the Greeks. After discussing the book, each meeting ends with an aphrodisiac, wine, and drug-fueled Bacchaenic bisexual orgy.

was this NHK? I cannae remember

Yeah, I cropped it from episode 5.

cringe
based

Attached: 0C48C4EE-47FE-43C2-B239-525B8B682618.png (970x545, 291K)

That's too tall to be him.

She looks so happy

One that includes only you and all of your favorite writers reincarnated. Or this

Cosplay girls discussing books while cuddling with me. Also wine and cheese.

I'm part of a bible study group because it's the closest thing I can get to a book club

Doki
Doki

This. The only sort of club that actually regularly discusses a real work of literature is a church.

Attached: homer.png (650x600, 538K)

One without you in it.

d'awwww :3

Attached: the power of pol.jpg (1024x682, 177K)

Should I have been more obviously sarcastic?

The mafia guy looks okay.

If you've ever done Bible study at an old lady's cozy house with her family then you already know what the perfect book club looks like. Doesn't have to be biblical stuff, just the same atmosphere and engagement. I miss those days: she always made something delicious and all discussion was beautifully civil with plenty of understanding and patience.
I imagine most stranger-based book clubs to be awkward until discussion opens up enough for the opinions within to either reinforce some members' presence or discourage it, especially since people can't civilly disagree over even simple topics anymore. A comfy atmosphere can't save you from a member's vehement disagreement and their subsequent dismissal of your future words or thoughts.

Unironically he look good with the outfits

I'd join a discord dedicated to reading Nietzsche if others were interested in putting it together.

Just me an ur mom lol she has very refine taste like for my dick lol

I'm a nudist, but I don't go to a nudist colony because my hobby is being naked, not spending my time awkwardly hanging around people in the nude for no reason.

I like books too, but I don't go to book clubs because my hobby is reading, not talking to morons about books.

I'm religious, but I don't go to church. I think you can guess why. What are you really after OP? Humans tend to easily get confused about what they enjoy and what they want to do. Most can't even tolerate eating a meal on their own in public. Are they there to enjoy food? Or simply to show off they have others to eat with?

Attached: preetty eyes.jpg (1780x1106, 237K)

Same.

lots of bitches

A bunch of cuties rub my chest and nipples and ass while another one reads stuff from my backlog in a very determined voice. They edge me for hours and hours their fingers wrapping around my member gently and smoothly and inserting and prodding my anus and I only get to cum when the book is finished, when at that point the one with the largest breasts or bottom sit on my face and rub tenderly along my nose and mouth while I lap up any available nutrients leaking from their beautiful bodies.
They then clean me up, give me a clean set of clothes, shove me out the door and tell me thanks for the good time and to see them tomorrow.

Sort of like OreGairu but with Tzuyu as Yukino, Sana as Yui and Nayeon as Iroha

We'd discuss Infinite Jest in perpetuity

Attached: cuteSana_29.jpg (456x668, 40K)

In my experience Bible study groups suck. Hours spent poring over a handful of verses, which means you lose the context.

No feel good politics, i.e. no women.

have sex

Would like to be friends with these guys. More that you anyway

>he doesn't want a big-titty qt like in the OP's pic to hand him a coffee while you discuss the latest book you read for the club
gay

What goes on in churches is closer to a lecture than a discussion. You can't interject in the middle of mass and ask the priest a question or give your own opinion.

I need this in my life.

Attached: 5b8414f6.jpg (640x640, 80K)

I'd call it guy heaven

Attached: 1547761330858.jpg (1200x799, 465K)

whats on your heart user?

Attached: Pepes+gf+the+person+who+makes+these+is+_fe5bf8284be36ce639695d836fefb81c.jpg (1000x865, 183K)

gay af
my sides

Attached: amrNKJe.jpg (1057x947, 166K)

>Suhrkamp
>Arch-Conservative
troll or retard?

Attached: digitalckface.jpg (1024x768, 89K)

>not reading books
gay

God I wish that were me.

Dudes do I get Nio or do I 5* Siete
Nio seems fucking boring

based

Fap before posting

TICK TICK BOOM

Fucking based
*save*

I’d join this.

Attached: 98926CE1-5B81-465D-91E0-9A7B06B9F1FA.jpg (3264x2448, 1.48M)

IRC would be way better but there's no hope of seeing you miserable zoomers in there so I'd agree even to Discord

this except everyone pretends to be a girl

I'd enjoy a book club where we just discuss literature but the people can't be as fucking negative as I am.
I want to see how people who are more positive in life read certain works unlike myself and see if it makes a difference.
Wouldn't care about gender

>tfw no book club with well read motherly milfs who don't discriminate against anyone for being autistic and bring home cooked food

>tfw girl invites to bible study group
>tfw not christian
>tfw see this as an attempt at evangelism and cut contact

Attached: if-you-touch-my-virginity-ill-stab-you-31359227.png (500x741, 227K)

GUY HEAVEN BOOK CLUB

who would be Haruno?

Attached: haruno best girl.png (979x765, 592K)

I've had really delightful discussions about literature with random people at uni. But literature and language are not what I'm studying, so these discussions are rare.

I've looked for book clubs and the like, but they seem to be either dominated by 80 year old women or 18 year olds who think they know everything.

youtube.com/watch?v=qK6en3JdmMc

Plus Butterfly. So, basically like Yea Forums if it read books.

cute girls with me being the only man there

we will read books according to the seasons, later we´ll debate, something akin to the sympsosium, if you catch my drift

Taking part in clandestine revolutionary activities does sound appealing, but ultimately it's better to sit at home with a good book.

>all of your favorite writers reincarnated
Can they be reincarnated as qt anime boys?

Attached: 1cd4864e4408bbc56484136856dd6ddf.jpg (403x604, 35K)

>tfw no cute kierkegaard bf to convert me into christianity and go to church with

Alright, I'm the one who said I'm thinking about starting a club. I made a Discord, join and give some input on how it should be set up.
discord.gg/fMJFUwJ

Attached: Nietzsche.jpg (768x1025, 115K)

It would be both a book and anime club.

Attached: illust_72140266_20181219_122916.jpg (707x808, 325K)

>tfw no literary weeb friends to read Mishima in Japanese, organise a right wing revolutionary society and commit honorable suicide together

That and a minimum entry of 1/2/3/4

>honorable suicide
>honorable
No appeal at all.

Attached: 66586269_p30_master1200.jpg (595x616, 187K)

I'm into both literature and anime but not interested in suicide, sorry. Right wing society, could maybe do that.

Attached: 59497687_p0_master1200.jpg (849x1200, 486K)

god i love anime pussy

Attached: 1541173849418.jpg (600x866, 35K)

I'd be into it as long as all loli shit and people into that garbage were banned.

If you're interested in anime and Nietzsche join the Nietzsche book club.

only two people there, no thanks

It could be three with you

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sorites_paradox

Attached: 1448542483141.jpg (1698x1131, 1.83M)

We have more than two now. Get in here if you want to stop meming about Nietzsche and learn something.
Also - the sheer irony of not wanting to join a Nietzsche group because there are too few people in it. Anyone familiar with him will know what I'm talking about.

A harem of women that I fuck while they try their hardest to concentrate on literature

anyone who reads anything other than just common shit. i can't find any book club that reads anything interesting.

In awe at the size of this lad

Absolute unit

1 guy who is cooler and smarter than me but sexually undesirable
5 10/10 women who all compete for my affection

Failing the first option I would go for this.

>Asians, poos, a creole, and social rejects assemble.
>creole heads for the one normal looking guy in the group
>he ends up being an enormous loon who smashes her dishes because HE LOOKED GOOD A YEAR AGO REEEEEEEEE
Honestly depressing.
I do remember /pol/ Jesus, though.

How does someone that age even put on that amount of weight? I've been gorging myself for like 5 years and haven't shifted in weight since then.

where's Jihadi Jesus

is that a cringe compilation in the making there in the background?

>bluefield
>pussy

user, i...

i was talking to this zoomer and he didn't even know what irc was. i'm not even old wtf is discord

Yeah, I don't. Don't ruin the fun with menial things.

Based

Attached: hootersprotest11.jpg (414x337, 46K)

This. Women often ruin groups by being lazy attention whores.

in a serious attempt:
>meetings are every 2 weeks so everybody has enough time to accumulate topics
>4-6 members all same gender so no distracting sexual tension
>happens always in a flat of its members
>tea and coffee is served
>perhaps even trips to locations to a writer place a story setting or to mimic the atmosphere of a book once a year

Attached: vangoghphoto3.jpg (850x636, 429K)

>only philosophy allowed
>discussions like in ancient athens
>getting loud and emotional about that shit is encouraged
>no femoids allowed
>regular gay orgies

Uhm user, are you here just because you want a girlfriend?

Attached: chen wobbling.gif (205x190, 57K)

this, unironically
it would be great

That's why you don't fuck, sweaty.

Most adults find underage girls sexy. There was a study where they put wires on people's dicks and measured the responses. Turned out that most people are just putting on a front.

It's always a bad thing.
They always reinforce bad ideas the worst of them come up with.

Where can i find good book clubs?