Did you ever felt like Odysseus with Calypso?

Did you ever felt like Odysseus with Calypso?
How did you escape?

Attached: calypso-odysseus-1.jpg (414x574, 26K)

I fucking wish desu ;_;

Op here, you think you do until it really happens. There's a reason if Odysseus is sad

Dude. Don’t like your girlfriend, get off the “island”

What the fuck does it even mean Nubutterfly

i could tell you but it'd take 24 books

But Odysseus has the chance of fucking other girls and his wife, I wouldn’t

I've been there and managed to become attractive, I can guarantee you his situation is worse than not being able to have sex

Nutellafly?
Hey man, read The Odyssey

Yeah except the gods ain't gonna save my ass

Yes, Yea Forums is my Calypso and the novel I'm never going to write is my Penelope.

Kek

Come on now, I thought you guya knew everything

>The Calypsoid
Sounds like a erotica

Fuck off and die tripfag

Attached: fuckyou.jpg (1389x1300, 214K)

>he bumped

What?
This isn't a trash thread. I can't believe me and Odysseus are the only ones who had this feel

She got you tie up in her dungeon, has she?

Well kinda, but that's not it. What is driving me crazy is all the talk about how she happy she is to be with me, how she always needed me, and how we manage to understand each other well (and she's right).
The problem is I never asked for this. I always wanted to be alone, or free to be more precise. Every thought I had about love always felt more like a stone on my back than anything.
Fuck if I didn't went to the gym she would not like my body and would be not attracted to me, but I need the gym to function daily.
Am I the only one who feels an underlying sadness in being loved and in love? I can't bear it

embrace the chaos don't not embrace it, jewish flutterby

For some reason you don’t like her and desire to be let free.
Did Odysseus have a talk with Calypso about this or did he just leave?
Well maybe you don’t want to play his game.
Find a replacement. A poor sod who would cling to her the way she clings to you. Make them both happy. Or at least try. And make your escape.

>Did Odysseus have a talk with Calypso about this or did he just leave?
He literally got his ass saved by a deus ex machina. Gods don't help humans anymore in this age, expecially retards like me
>For some reason you don’t like her and desire to be let free
Because I was always sexist as far as I can remember, I stopped being one as a kid when I was into progressive ideologies and I turned sexist back again once I grew out of them. It would be the same for any woman, the difference is this time I felt love for the first time, and not only that I got love back

So describe her already

Good looking obviously

Attached: f57.jpg (640x640, 79K)

You seem to be a big baby-head and deserve to be alone like you want. Just go. She’s probably as shallow and will get over it.

Nah man I don't think she's as shallow as me, I literally only want to go back to say "all women are whores"

I hope she has enough foresight to slap you hard for it.

i have a fore-something to slap if that helps.

Doesn't know that I'm racist sexist homophobic and all that.
The real reason I don't want to talk about the personality it's that is hars to do it, you feel me? I created this thread just to be sure I wasn't the only retard who had this feel

I know where to get a five iron

Kek based

>you feel me
You talk like an ESL or BAP, so hardly.
You want Advice

This. I'm ignoring a girl rn to post on lit. It's amazing how a shitty series of hookups can leave you more viscerally depressed than not getting any at all.

Don't know what a ESL is, but if you mean Bronze Age Pervert with BAP, his book was amazing and one of the few books I truly felt like they understood ideas I had since birth

Oh young ones. Such fools.

Odysseus wanted to get back to a wife and son, not shitposting

Op here, not him, yeah but he also wanted to return home, which many of us don't have in this world.
Btw why did you want me to describe her?

No.

I want you to go

Lying

Also you assumed I'm superficial, but I think you are the one who is superficial. You assumed I'm a piece of shit cause I answered good looking (which i wouldn't consider bad but it'a obvious I didn't fall in love with a woman solely for her looks) but also that she was as well. The problem is that she is not superficial, which goes against many of my nstincts and perspective

Odysseus and Calypso is the hottest thing in all literature, I swear. Every time they're mentioned I start thinking of her dragging him to bed, their hot sweaty divine sex, culminating with her whispers in his ear: stay with me always, become an immortal god here by my side. And then in the morning Odysseus leaves bed early to go back to the water, stare out towards Ithaca and Penelope, and weep. Rinse and repeat day after day for seven years.
That's the shocking thing. Divine intervention lets Odysseus escape, he doesn't do much himself. You're asking the wrong question. The right question is: "How do I, like Odysseus, avoid being mindbroken by women?" The answer Odysseus suggests is loyalty, unwavering fidelity to his homeland and his family and to his duty as king. It doesn't matter how many times Calypso drags you back or how hot the sex is, you must get up, stare out towards Ithaca, and cry. Day after day, year after year.

Oh butterfly

That guy is nu-butterfly, sperg
I always lived like that and I was happy being alone. What do you do when you don't want to hurt her, because it's too late, and deep down yoi want to stay with her too?

hahahahahha

nope :3

>What do you do when you don't want to hurt her, because it's too late, and deep down yoi want to stay with her too?
In that case your not an Odysseus and she's not a Calypso. Find another analogy.

I did for like 4 or 5 years. Unlike Odysseus, I didn't slay 40 some odd men to protect my family and instead drifted the Aegean back to the island. Still not sure if I am happy or not. I guess in the future I'll find out I never really left the island at all.

Why? This works well: a woman using her love to imprison you