Was he projecting?

Was he projecting?

Attached: sigmund freud.jpg (1647x2240, 1.21M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4r3X3U9sfgE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I hope butterfly projects cum from her feminine penis onto my sissy slut face! :3

No, you're projecting!

Attached: 1_7pb_zpJAgRqj7S0QoaqwkQ.png (800x450, 292K)

Why was he so obsessed with sex though? It was seriously taken to strange levels. Jung described his fixation as if Freud were trying to replace God with sexual impulse.

He was a typical materialist. Deny idealism and propagate the importance of what’s physically tangible and end up idealizing idealizing what’s physically tangible.

freud was a very vigorous looking man desu

Attached: image.jpg (699x1000, 46K)

>Jung described his fixation as if Freud were trying to replace God with sexual impulse
Source?

Freud was a degenerate catamite. That's what they do.

yes he fuck his aunt, so he made up Oedipus complex

Memories, Dreams, Reflections. In the segment on Jung’s dealings with Freud. I forget what’s exactly said but Jung recollected how Freud was so fixated on sexual impulse he made it out to be some psychic panacea to guard against the “black tide of occultism” or something rather.

I don’t think modern people appreciate how common incest has been throughout history, even in Freud’s time.

Because he wanted to understand the purpose of human behavior, and since he never read Philosophy, he was a materialist, so reproduction, food, and health, were the only motives he could come up with for all of human nature. He figured sex had to be the motivator for all the weird aspects of the psyche.
Definitely. He thought hypnotism revealed repressed memories, but later science indicated that hypnosis actually creates false memories based off of the questions of the hypnotist. So people would start telling him made up stories that seemed real and also seemed to confirm his intuitions about the mind.

it's called jewish neuroticism

Freud literally invented projection. That's his term which he personally created. You are directly using Freudian psychoanalytic language that was developed by Sigmund Freud. So when you accuse him of "projection," you are inadvertently confirming that you subscribe to his philosophy and social thought and find value in his study of defense mechanisms and human behavior

Basically, your brain was cucked by Freud before you even thought to resist him. Now that's true intellectual power. You sense something is wrong but you can't quite think your way out of his vision. His thought is your reality. Your impulse to strike back has already been codified and dismantled by his intellectual framework

I mean this very sincerely: Freud is your God

Freud would be the first to admit that his work was a result of projection but that doesn't make it incorrect

he wasnt so interested in the truth, more was just doing what he thought was cool and what sold, his theories are mostly psudoscience and you can substitute 'sex' with any other motive like 'power' for example and say life is all about power, its not actual reality

Was jung the closest towards being medium between psychology and philosophy?

He didnt invent it. Stop being retarded.

>That's his term which he personally created
Suppose that's true...
>you are inadvertently confirming that you subscribe to his philosophy
Doesn't follow. You typed up a whole bunch of bullshit based on a non-sequitur. Congratulations for demonstrating your brainletism.

>If you use a term invented by someone you MUST be subscribing to their philosophy

Attached: 1508417922085.jpg (851x714, 80K)

Bullshit. That's like calling someone a Jungian because they described themselves as an "extravert." Or assuming they've read Shakespeare because they used the word "puke."

>first person to study psychology intensely and make way for future psychologist in the field
>get blown the fuck out and criticized by every psychologist with access to basic modern technology without them looking at now the results presented but the arguments their based on
>na, retard
Freud was the Zeno of Elea of his time.

Attached: ba4da2490b5ed205a75a8d121980257b.jpg (324x400, 17K)

He was right.

He was overly focused on the nuclear family. So, yes, to an extent, his own experiences and what he regarded as normal upbringing shaped his theoretical work.

Freud did not invent the concept that people accuse others of things they are guilty of ffs. Do you think humans were just retarded before 1900 or something?

t. Freudians

He was an incel obsessed with what he couldn't have.

What are the best works by Freud for understanding Freud Freudinons?

>he never read Philosophy

>Freud entered the University of Vienna at age 17. He had planned to study law, but joined the medical faculty at the university, where his studies included philosophy under Franz Brentano,

Psychology is just such a wishy washy field isn't it? I like it better than Neuroscience but to tell you the truth I dislike both. :3

based and redpilled

youtube.com/watch?v=4r3X3U9sfgE

Totem and Taboo