Is Kim Kardashian a modern day whore of babylon?

Is Kim Kardashian a modern day whore of babylon?

she has become a lawyer, what books did she red to make this transformation?

Attached: whore.png (410x251, 71K)

Honestly she is amazing. People who call her stupid or whore know nothing about her or don't understand modern culture.

Attached: Bike-shorts-kim-kardashian-03-479x479-c-top.png (479x479, 156K)

Mind explaining?

the state of this board

Isn’t her dad Robert Kardashian? Maybe she’s just following in the family business

yes
desu you don't get to her spot without being smart. the dumb hoe bimbo thing is an act because it's what sells. it's like the "i was only pretending to be retarded" meme but real

>whore of babylon

do you even know what this term means OP?
the answer to your question is no

Ah yes, more outrage culture. Kill me

Attached: image.jpg (1792x2484, 693K)

nice literature thread fag

The front is covered in cum stains mate

patrician

>in the society of retards all that is wise rises to the top
Probably not even bait.

her ass is disgusting, how can anyone consider that attractive

Attached: sjad1TX.jpg (937x1170, 84K)

well i'm not a fag personally

Is it just fat or is it muscle like butterfly’s? :3

it's fake

It's literally silicone.

Hate fake shit :333

oh wait no it isn't sorry kim

She is smart. As another poster said you can't keep position at the top for so long if are stupid. She know contemporary culture trends and tries herself in various niches, unlike other popular models/celebs of the past like Kate Moss or Cara Delevingne who fall off very fast after their style is no longer "in". For example, despite her cult status among basic bitches who watch Keeping Up WIth Kardashians and thots who follow her instagram she is also low-key prominent in undeground edgy artsy counterculture scene like such magazines as 032c, Richardson or "Kanye, Juergen & Kim" magazine.
Plus she seems like a genuinely cool open-minded person judging by her relationship and support of Kanye. She probably shares his views on what it means to be a modern artist.

Attached: 2010-10-w-cover-with-kardashian-and-kruger.png (580x754, 1.65M)