Ethics

Women should not be in any Army and be forced to kill people. Women give life and should not take it.

Attached: ILey.jpg (488x652, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/race
en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/species
docs.google.com/document/d/1kP9kq_AoDxhEjEPpkpMajw9Teq7qnyrsYFruYzYPU2Y/edit?usp=sharing
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

By this reasoning, men should not either since they contribute to the life creation process. Nor are they involved in any any life taking process necessary to the continuation of the human race that would justify them being involved in war.

So none should go war. Ehi it turns out we agree, OP.

Attached: 5b27c18a3cbaf54f5e106221b246a981fe79e6c969bf79eda80ae813efa19b21.jpg (255x143, 10K)

It is enough for me to hear someone talk sincerely about ideals, about the future, about philosophy, to hear him say “we" with a certain inflection of assurance, to hear him invoke "others" and regard himself as their interpreter - for me to consider him my enemy

There should be no army.

>human race
en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/race
en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/species

>should
there we go again deriving oughts from is

War is suffering. Life is also suffering. Women should experience what they create.

War is the prerequisite for greatness my friends and the will to greatness exists only in men.

It will naturally scale back butterfly.

You are so cute *smooch* don’t do anything with anyone :3

You forgot your smug anime girl pic.

Women slaughtering nazis is hot
You can't argue against this

Attached: 1553958222842.png (615x868, 685K)

I absolutely agree.

Attached: 01-pavlichenko-snajper.jpg (1300x867, 409K)

stop perpetuating the idea that nazism is the ontological center of evil. By doing this you are contributing to neoliberalism.

Attached: serveivililmage.png (437x294, 81K)

Have you read the Nationalist yet?

docs.google.com/document/d/1kP9kq_AoDxhEjEPpkpMajw9Teq7qnyrsYFruYzYPU2Y/edit?usp=sharing

>shitposting with soviet snipers
>contributing to neoliberalism

Attached: confused.gif (529x720, 296K)

Women nazis are also hot
now how can we combine these two things.....

We have abandoned sociality long ago, retard. Our social institutions are no longer ideological. Engaging in theorizing like this is pointless. Moral claims about freedom, rights and sentimentalism are the only acceptable public discourse. The arguments you are spouting, in the view of normies, is restricting womans freedom to join the military. The purpose of the military, according to the same normies, is to liberate oppressed peoples, grant them rights, and stop their suffering, to fight for justice worldwide. In actuality, of course, the military is just a tool of elites behind the curtains to perpetuate power. The most capable people will join the military and advance this goal. There is no interest in respecting nature, social cohesion, or any given meta narrative that lies outside of this post-liberal pragmatism for that matter.

If women want the right to vote they are obligated to fight. They can be a protected class, OR have political equality, but NOT both. That would be immoral.

Attached: 1554775917220.jpg (768x432, 40K)

unfortunately nazis didn't allow women fighting in the frontlines, which shows that their ideology is inferior

Attached: 71302918_p0_master1200.jpg (1200x1042, 1.18M)

not all army jobs are about killing people, there´s also logistics and medical care

Every Army job is about killing people, leg.

Hearts and minds dumbfuck

*superior

bolshevism is glorified destructiveness, degeneration and inferiority in every way possible.

Attached: pli14584.jpg (1024x1459, 297K)

No, that's the Marines.

Go back to /r9k/.

Then why don't we send in the State Deparment and the Peace Corp, dumbfuck!

Every soldier goes through basic training without exception. They learn to shoot their rifle, the SAW, the M203, the Claymore, and the LAW.

Does the Peace Corp do that?

This is the kind of sophistry that leads to mission creep. If you don't want to kill someone, then don't use the Army.

Hearts and Minds is a strategy so that you don't have to kill as many.

And Oh? By the way? How's that working out for the military in the Middle East?

HAM is a strategy: You have to wipe out the ideology, the identity, and the patterns that led to your enemies rise, otherwise they just come back.

But to say that the military isn't about killing people is like saying that a soldier isn't about killing people because his dick or her pussy is used for love.
All parts are geared towards the killing of the enemy.

And those in the military who can't abide that need to get out.

Or they can be privileged class, like they've been since the 20th century

Women can help the war effort by freeing up manpower for combat roles like infantry and panzers.

Just shove the women into logistical, support, etc roles. They will be able to perform their duties just as well as any man could. Although on the frontline, they may potentially have issues.

really they ought to be, natural law dictates.

And where is the "front line" in today's wars, Mr. Clausewitz?

This is just rank sexism. I have fought along side women, and they kill people just as effectively as men. I have watched men fall out while women kept up. I have watched women do breathtakingly brave things.

I would rather have a volunteer military of women than a conscripted military of men any day.

No one should be forced to be in the army and take lives of people they don't know, who didn't do any harm to them personally.

If politicians want a war, they must fight to death on pocket knives with each other. The winner's country wins.

>things that never happened

Attached: 1546019307824.jpg (565x500, 99K)

Nobody should be forced to be in the army and kill people, desu.

Those women were Navy SEALS, too, weren't they..?

honk, honk ;-)

Attached: honkler war.gif (300x222, 1.71M)

Pussy onions boi who never served except in Star Fleet.

Attached: 9fbyY3CVbhsowXhMX_98Gqw7Ba4FyHQ-devruNJDl1o.jpg (640x749, 160K)

Lmao I love when conservatives act as if they give a fuck about people dying in war. Women shouldn't be out in the battlefield but men should? What a retarded narrative.

>ree I didn't graduate from high school and I'm angry that I can't demand inflated wages for unskilled work like my grandpappy did

>Women give life
They do it all by themselves, do they? Also that's an "is" statement.

>should not take it
This is an "ought" statement. I fail to see how the ought follows from the is. Please show me.

what if the alternative is your country falling to the vile huns

>ree I didn't graduate from high school and I'm angry that I can't demand inflated wages for unskilled work like my grandpappy did
i did graduate from high school

when im against violence and war everybody in the world will be against it too because we are all the same and everybody thinks alike. nobody will use it as a weakness against me.

Attached: serveimage (.jpg (1511x2015, 176K)

well, in that case there's not much else you can do

what if one country does something naughty (that can still happen, even if you all think the same)

I agree, but these are the days of the Kali Yuga, more's the pity, and in the sort of clown world we are living in I am sad to say that violence is bound to continue to be a factor...

Attached: J_L_David_-_The_Death_of_Socrates.jpg (1024x673, 126K)

hmm, philosophy is pretty useless when you face the facts

What the fuck kind of reasoning is that. this is basically "the sky is blue so it's secretly another ocean" tier

Reminder that the people who came up with the Kali Yuga thought they were experiencing it too, thousands of years ago. Most religions think they're nearer to the end of days than not, because they rely on despairing doomers like yourself for adherents.

Nah if they want equality let em have it, if women think if theyre in charge there wouldnt be wars than they dont know shit about history

The front line IS increasingly becoming more and more non-existent thanks to drone strikes and other technological innovations.

I think a woman could easily do 95% of what the average man could do in the military, especially now.

My world view is that women are like little sisters in Bioshock: they serve an important function in society and should be protected like princesses guarded by a big daddy or knight, but not a white knight who is guided by pussy but a gold knight who lives by virtue alone.

Religion would be the guiding force as demonstrated in Bioshock 2 when it's revealed how Little Sisters see the world in a saccharine view to make life worth living in a battle between good and evil.

I hope I get to lick the cum out of your boipussi when the bulls are done with you :3
stop pretending to be me!

100% user. The military is today is process oriented, NOT results oriented. The purpose of the military is to win wars and they have failed in this purpose as long as I have been alive. Bunch of selfish bureaucrats - actual welfare queens (the ones who make it a career (newsflash you are a psycho if you make the military a career, reinstate the draft if a war is actually necessary and declared by congress)) who hilariously believe they are conservative.

Attached: WWIGerman.jpg (1200x1738, 537K)

>By doing this you are contributing to neoliberalism.
But neoliberals are the kind of people that say communism is worse than fascism.

Whats it like being in the military in countries that haven't gone to war for a long time? must be a pretty comfy gig

Pretty misogynistic. Women should be given the same rights and duties as men and that includes warfare and conscription.

Yeah it was probably great fun when Ivan ran outta kraut and Polish women and decided to rape her instead

you have no idea who she is and that's a pity