Varg, stop, Varg, Behave

Varg, stop, Varg, Behave

Attached: FEAAE5F4-A33F-40C4-8A59-DB9EC698CE4C.jpg (1125x1527, 1.21M)

Why is this on the literature board?

Well we're READING it aren't we?

200iq intellectual detected

So Varg’s next

Attached: 20DA0264-3304-4181-A644-6BE1D28C285C.jpg (1200x630, 77K)

Plot thickens

Attached: CA86D23D-86F4-4735-9C54-892A600108BB.jpg (620x413, 44K)

Hmm not sure if this is actually his words. In any case, I didn't think he would be the type to use TWIT-er
In a nutshell, Varg does not support Tarrant's actions. Atleast that's what his reflection was.

Based Varg

But this

Attached: Yeeeeh.jpg (640x720, 88K)

See

>Twitter
That's Instagram you fucking old man!

Attached: 1546577151652.jpg (642x756, 57K)

Oh. Woops. Wrong normie platform I guess.

Don’t feel bad, I only use it to follow Bands, it’s a useless fucking app, unless you’re making money from it, but you’d have to have a camel toe of good use, and some titties, or a retarded sketch comedian, I thought I’d post that since Christianity was mentioned and it made me fucking laugh, stop using the word normie, just say degenerate or fodder

>official

>read
no thanks, i'll pass

Attached: yoks.png (261x359, 8K)

That is not his instagram. Thats a fan running a account under his name.

That's pretty cool.

Varg doesn't have social media account. Except for his YouTube channel

Atheists dont argue against christianity as such so much as they argue against bores who are the equivalent of flat earthers and anti vaxxers.

Of course he doesn't. Tarrant actually accomplished exactly what he wanted, and Varg's strategic demonstrably doesn't work. Tarrant realized that the only way to force society to address the problems endemic to the multicultural liberal project is to make them impossible to ignore. The deaths of 30 brown people don't matter--but the government's reactions to those deaths DO matter, and because white liberals are hysterical egotistical retards, they HAD to overreact to his actions.

It is tremendously ironic that he essentially wrote the government of NZ a guidebook on what to do to give him everything he wanted, and they followed it to the letter. The man is a genius. Varg, on the other hand, is an idiot. He essentially just ran and hid like a bitch because the world didn't conform to his will.

>He essentially just ran and hid like a bitch because the world didn't conform to his will.
Well, Varg has a lot to lose than Tarrant. And he's under constant surveillance by the French police and he can't even mentioned the Jew or else he will get swatted again.

>decadent and degenerate Romans
stooped reading there, maybe varg shoude pick up some Church fathers

LMAO white nigger butthurt bc CHAD JESUS destroyed literally all the other shitty gods and Christianity is one of the most popular and well adjusted relgion in all the fucking world

Also Jesus and Spartacus were the only niggas who fighted FUCKING. ROME.

Attached: 154425964687.gif (300x272, 1.3M)

Dumbest post I've read in a good while

stay mad, alt-tribalistfag