At this time, we are not interested in publishing your manuscript

>At this time, we are not interested in publishing your manuscript.

Attached: 3D41E290-5D00-44D4-8AC9-B7501AE31C97.jpg (780x750, 95K)

just publish urself

Clown pepe is already burnt out, huh?

>He actually thought he'd get published
>He actually thought he'd be giving hour long interviews in which someone asked him about his observations on society
>He actually thought he was gonna make it
Please user, stop I can only laugh so hard

Attached: hahaha.jpg (258x245, 12K)

Self-publish it on Amazon and call it "The Book They Don't Want You to Read" or "Ban This Book"

>I see your novel is nearly 600 pages, we would prefer you condense it into a 100 page novella.

Attached: D1E1ED1B-E1CE-4574-AFBE-ABA4FCDF1F5F.png (736x616, 21K)

Reply back, "when will you be?"

I already sent a picture of my penis with no text

this is the first time I've seen a clown Pepe without a sardonic smirk. I don't know why, but it brought a smile to my own face

Attached: 7892D322-DB6B-4B00-AECD-34FD75A03DAB.jpg (700x700, 58K)

Attached: C6A1484C-FCCA-4C75-91BA-1E3754D76421.jpg (425x286, 34K)

Insanely burnt out. Everywhere i got there are people with clown pepe avatars saying honk honk and it's complete cringe. It's absolutely perfect for larping redditors.
This meme was never funny honestly, even when it was just wholesome pie in the face gags it was only mildly amusing.

Attached: Capture.jpg (586x80, 10K)

Why not just self publish?

Reply with
>As an omnisexual fluidabled refugee person of infracolor, I'm deeply offended by your refusal to let the voices of the marginalized be heard. It seems Trump's America is indeed a place of patriarchal oppression still. You shall hear from me on Twitter.
You'll get your faggot book published instantly.

Who should I send my work to?

even the clown act becomes a tiresome novelty for the chantard. there is no escaping.

should've timestamped it

The recycle bin

BUT DOCTOR

It was probably trash desu. I've read /crit/.

>tfw they told me to make 124 page novela into 300-400 page book, becouse that's "in" right now in this shithole of a country
>tfw you are told to "make it more appealing to female reader" when the themes and motives climax in guy jerking off
>tfw you start using female fake name and start getting more positive responses(rework it, rather than "never")
Clown world and it's not even west.

Attached: bobie.jpg (304x166, 7K)

>tfw rejected for publishing again

Attached: rejected.jpg (250x187, 5K)

What happened to Ulililia?