Starting with the Greeks is Fascist philosophy should be read rhizomatically

Starting with the Greeks is Fascist philosophy should be read rhizomatically

Attached: 1949-a-1956-gilles-deleuze-habite-avec-quelques-amis-dont-michel-tournier-qui-a-pris-cette-photo.jpg (495x630, 103K)

Fascism is rhyzomatic

I'm just here to learn more about the world. Calm down.

>Starting with the Greeks is Fascist philosophy
And that's a good thing!

Yeah, just read a book like listening to a record of Bob Dylan

please elaborate. Why whould that be fascist?

How? Isn’t it fundamentally hierarchical

When every single fuck mentions Plato my take is it's not a bad idea to start with him. But just a few dialogues. After that go rhizomatically.

When the TPTB are ruthlessly ostensibly egalitarian the only thing truly rhizomatic is Fascism

posts like this attest to the fact that the word “fascist” has lost most of its meaning today thanks to its gradual abuse by brainlets who stretch language thin with little to no reflection on the consequences. Shame.

define fascism.

Thanks a lot. Just spent 15 minutes reading about the retarded concept of rhizomes.
>Everything influences everything
Yeah no shit.

I guess commas are fascistic as well

big brain post

Isn't it also used to gradually abuse brainlets? They're ultimately slaves so they can't help it, the current masters of the world suck. Like a person with a cane hitting their dog.

That's contrarian, not rhizomatic. The rhizome is supposed to overthrow thinking in terms of hierarchies, which fascism is based on.

grammar is certainly fascist

I never found the patience to read philosophy starting from the Greeks working myself up, it's such a boring way to do it. I guess I have been doing it rhizomatically all along.

it unironically is

>Starting with the Greeks is Fascist
You're thinking of the Romans
>grammar is certainly fascist
Do you mean religious?

>Do you mean religious?
same thing :^)

Philosophy is not Yea Forums. Go back to reading the dictionary at the library, bud.

Some religions have pitchforks instead of axed sticks.

Seneca's resurrection of the Greeks is some of the most fascist theatre in history, go back to reading trade journals

based. Start with Peirce.

kek

Fascism is a meaningless word. Its inability to specify, justify, quantify, qualify, or even assess literally anything shows that at best it is a remarkable termite of a word.

who dat

imbecilic take

>I dunno what fasces are
They're the bundles of sticks below the eagle on American seals. The Romans developed fascism and used them as the symbol of their state led philosophy from their use in processions for the dictator, later imitated by the Germans and the US, among others.

Charles Sanders Peirce, American philosopher.

what he do

Made some contributions to modern logic, founded semiotics and wrote on various philosophical topics. He's associated with pragmatism (although he called himself "pragmaticist" to distance himself from other pragmatist writers over disagreements).