I just marathoned the back cover of pic related

I just marathoned the back cover of pic related

what am I in for?

Attached: 51pps1C9+GL._SX330_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (332x499, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O4xIjWgBEMU
youtube.com/watch?v=wu1UXCdyNo0
youtube.com/watch?v=WJxBkE9d-TA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Another way to show the therapist that you’re a genius.

Midwits guide to general American history

Burn this book... I read it back in 2006 because TheAmazingAtheist recommended it... Biggest regret of my life... don't waste your time Howard Zinn is a leftist shill

Boomer detected

why was this so funny

Imagine being this much of a brainwashed idealoge. Sounds dismal.

Just more "Hate the West" stuff, starts with Columbus & only white people are mean, then goes on to only rich white people are mean. Designed to get American kids hating their country and to get white American kids hating themselves as well as their country by the time they finish reading it. That was what happened to me when I read it, until I took the Red Pill...
;-)

Attached: 1554775917220.jpg (768x432, 40K)

youtube.com/watch?v=O4xIjWgBEMU
IN DIS HOUSE CRISTAFUH CULUMBUS WAS A HERO—END OF STORY

He isn't a leftist. He's even worse, a tepid neoliberal centrist reinforcing the hegemony of Enlightenment thought. You call him a leftist because you knew if you analyzed the situation, it would point to the obvious conclusion that the Enlightenment was a mistake which would logically follow that the United States was predicated on flawed ideological systems and that the founders were likewise some cucks cut out in the same mold as Zinnboy.

Dude I'm just trying to warn you... go ahead and read this piece of garbage if you must...

I'm not even American. I bought this book because I was still young and wanted to learn more about USA history... at that point I had read only Thomas Paine common sense & age of reason so moving from Paine to this garbage was quite the shock to the system

makes me want to puke remembering this leftist propaganda shill

>Enlightenment bad
when will this meme end

I'm not American but I hold the ideals of the American Revolution at the highest regard in my mind it was the perfect mythos for a new nation.

You'll be surprised if you knew where I'm from:
>Kuwait

It's only just begun.
That's because you're a low IQ sandnigger.

I'm whiter than your fucking mom.

its a reference to good will hunting

alsoyoutube.com/watch?v=wu1UXCdyNo0

>it's leftist propaganda
or, in other words,
>I disagree but don't want to have to defend myself so here's my get out of jail free card

The problem is that even where it's factually right it's morally wrong. It amounts to nothing more than post-colonial sermons from the postwar life-cult that has come to dominate the consciousness of nearly all westerners.

Not a meme and never.

Can any former /pol/tard explain why the hivemind has such an aversion to class consciousness? It’s not that existential to acknowledge that poor and genocided people throughout history have disproportionately been brown and not Christian, is it?

i read this and Nancy Isenberg’s White Trash several months ago. i’m really scratching my head why anybody would be a white nationalist when their ancestors at some point were considered gutter trash by the aristocratic families that make up our traditional western civilization leaders. even today all of our celebrities and thought leaders come from a privileged and educated elite. i’m poor as shit trying to help my parents pay off their subprimed mortgage with a minimum wage job. white nationalism isn’t going to save me from a life time of wage slaving nor will our hypothetical ethnostate leaders hesitate to shoot me and my propertyless family

>Can any former /pol/tard explain why the hivemind has such an aversion to class consciousness?
Class doesn't provide a basis for meaningful kinship like nearly every other possible identity. The only people it can appeal to are those so emotionally and spiritually deadened that their only desire is comfort for the body. They're more bete machine than human if you ask me.
> It’s not that existential to acknowledge that poor and genocided people throughout history have disproportionately been brown and not Christian, is it?
This seems like a bit of a jump from class consciousness, doesn't it? But who's denying anything. Genocide is inherently good because it is allows the state to demonstrate that its goals are more valuable than "humanity" as a concept.

>Genocide is inherently good
holy fuck

Hell, as a white person, I'd even support a white genocide if it were the result of deliberate state action.

this is satire. this has got to be satire. if this isn't satire, then I have found a completely unique opinion, and that breaks my personal belief that no one in the past 1000 years has ever thought anything original. this is satire

I agree. Gas the Anglos, Euro war now!

lel based David Chase

It's the only logical conclusion to being a genuine statist. I detest the obsession with individual bodies that seems to be the basis of all contemporary politics. There's really no value the body can have that compares to that of the body politic, and nothing is more disgusting than the sentimental humanism of people like Zinn and James Baldwin.

Anything that shows that the state is willing to value itself over "humanity" in the abstract is the highest form of civilizational health.

>But who's denying anything.

holocaust denial? it’s like white nationalists are too cuck to own up to it

Denial (whether it be moral or scientific) is more of a moral decision than anything else. Genocides are used as moral weapons in the information age, and denial of them is denying the power they have over you. It's just saying no to the reign of pathos.

What a cuck. Don't get me wrong I do think analyzing history through an economic/class-based lens is THE SHIT, but what other method of looking at human history is there worth considering when, at the base level, we are social animals whose main conflicts throughout history arose either directly or indirectly related to material resources? You act like class analysis can't be achieved via a more "traditional" route, too.

also ITT: meme "history" fans upset and/or ignoring that a fucking Catholic priest and even the church itself found that Columbus treated the natives like shit. dude, if the catholics are throwing the idea around that you're being fucking inhumane, maybe... maybe you a dick.

the human body contains a human consciousnesses, so it has inherent value

>The only people it can appeal to are those so emotionally and spiritually deadened that their only desire is comfort for the body. They're more bete machine than human if you ask me.

You meant the exact opposite of that, right? Identifying with the accomplishments of centuries of inherited wealth and inbred families is more human than identifying with the nearly universal struggles of poverty and life of drudgery?

>What a cuck. Don't get me wrong I do think analyzing history through an economic/class-based lens is THE SHIT, but what other method of looking at human history is there worth considering when, at the base level, we are social animals whose main conflicts throughout history arose either directly or indirectly related to material resources? You act like class analysis can't be achieved via a more "traditional" route, too
I think class analysis of history is fine and provides an understanding necessary to the preservation of the state in the long-run (so long as it isn't done with the sappy moarlism that people like Zinn try to do it with), but as far as social organization goes, the identity of class can't produce a kinship of any kind, let alone the desirable way in which nations manage to achieve on a large scale. Again I was responding to a statement about class consciousness rather than the Marxist analysis on history.
>also ITT: meme "history" fans upset and/or ignoring that a fucking Catholic priest and even the church itself found that Columbus treated the natives like shit. dude, if the catholics are throwing the idea around that you're being fucking inhumane, maybe... maybe you a dick.
The Catholic Church (and all of Christianity and perhaps all proselytist religions) will always express the most vulgar obsession with "humanity" insofar as it aims to have all men submit to its spiritual dogma and desires of above all else the conscious submission of those that rejected it beforehand. Columbus was not great because he because of what he achieved in spite of his cruelty, but because of the cruelty he used to achieve those things.

You’re right you would be better off wiping your shit with your hand

>if /pol/tards weren't bluepilled they'd shoot up kuwait

For what reason? I can;t imagine the consciousness of a lone individual producing anything that could justify its existence. A consciousness that has been conditioned through involvement with the state allows it to achieve something that can justify the existence of their body and all it takes to sustain it.

>Denial (whether it be moral or scientific) is more of a moral decision than anything else.
>denial of basic empirical evidence

oh fuck off

It is okay. Might have some aspects of American history you aren't as familiar with, depending. It isn't great. Dude loves Eugene Debs.

>not realizing that it's noble to place the end goal of your political project over whatever empirical truths exist
You're so pathetic I can smell it through my monitor.

Is the relationship between idea and state similar to that of heaven and the church on earth? I mean that the idea, that idealized concept, is attempted to be brought about through the state?
Is it possible for the anti-state to exist? That one person which ceases to be one of the bees, leaves the hive, and devotes himself to his idea while rejecting the herd?

>TheAmazingAtheist
Mid-2000's nu-atheism was a complete flop. What a time to remember and reflect on the change in internet issues that has come about since then.

False.

Read this instead

Attached: David_Hackett_Fischer_-_Albion's_Seed_Four_British_Folkways_in_America.jpg (255x391, 33K)

>marathoned the back cover
Really? MARATHONED a back cover of a book? Amazing.

The author wanted this book to be taught in schools all across America. Also, from what I've heard there's a clear agenda and some people don't want a blatant agenda when reading a history book
Zinn is also Jewish

subgate them

Attached: Screenshot_2014-10-13_15.38.45.0.0.png.jpg (1200x800, 123K)

yes its called being a mushroom munching hermit, and the least you could do for the rest of us is to spin up some trippy tunes while youre at it

Why do leftists deny their side produces propaganda?

A propagandist must deny that he produces propaganda, it's as simple as that.

le ebin marxist man

don't worry, the enlightenment meme will end soon

good will smith?
youtube.com/watch?v=WJxBkE9d-TA

because people are more than just their economic structural positions, and there's no escape from modernity's ills unless you acknowledge this

even then there's probably no escape, but marxist memes don't even confront the real problem directly

>It’s not that existential to acknowledge that poor and genocided people throughout history have disproportionately been brown and not Christian, is it?
lol, western education everybody, i hope you are just baiting for your own intellectual good

American kids SHOULD hate themselves, their culture, and history, but more because it produces a whole lot of Howard Zinns.

didn't TheAmazingAtheist do a video series recently where he was supposed to BTFO Peterson with his "enlightened nihilism" and shoving bananas up his ass?

I'm right-wing as fuck and readily admit that, of course, my side also produces propaganda (every side does). But I've especially noticed that left-wingers will outright deny OBVIOUS propaganda from their own side. Even denying something might have a modicum of an agenda like this book.

I was going to come to this thread and LARP as a /pol/tard, but I see I was beaten to the chase.
Have fun.