Impulsiveness

I have found the key of human interactions for retarded people like us. It’s impulsivity. U see when it comes to people who are self reflecting a lot or people who analize human behaviour to the level they can make it look real in the book for example Dostoyevsky are often social autists because of that. because they cannot act impulsive which is necessary to some degree to be considered normal. The only thing that is left for us is To pretend we are impulsive that’s the key. Deliberate on that

Attached: 812330A5-FA22-46A9-992E-AACE681604E9.jpg (1276x720, 147K)

That was painful to read. Can you that again in a format that’s more conducive to communication? Try telling us your theory, ground your theory in reality, then give examples or share you experiences that help to euclidate what you’re trying to say.

What is unclear for you? This thought isn’t that hard to grasp

You are impulsive, though. However, You are following the wrong instincts since Your social anxiety spikes/signals harder/stronger than whatever the actual normie "flow" would be.

>isn’t that hard to grasp
Coming from the person who ran to Yea Forums to make a post about his new discovery. Read Goethe. The logical structure of his ideas will help you come to a deeper understanding.

Thats obvious that not everyone can pretend for 100% and from time to time real you will be seen. But normie will simply call you extravaganted instead of retarded. And every retard with at least average IQ can pretend unless its a horrible case mildly retarded people can find their way to people by doing this. it only takes some courage at the beginning

Give me your thoughts on this /lit guys about my first truly mine idea

Yes some ideas are easily understandable and easy to grasp not everything is hard

Within every hard idea is an infinite amount of easy ideas, and within every easy idea are infinite amounts of hard ideas. Welcome to the land of compounded information whose source is still up for debate.

I see what you mean OP, someone who analyzes what they're gonna do/say before they do/say it tend to stop conversations from flowing smoothly, and those that don't are often the best in social situations (provided that their impulsive social tendencies are not autistic and are refined through social experience to a point that they can trust them)

Good observation, I agree. Thing is, whenever I try to act "spontaneous" it comes across more as "autism."

I don't think that impulsivity is the only deciding factor. Analysis can paralyze if you question the social rules and norms contributing to a smooth flow of socializing. A distance is maintained, which is felt as disharmony and makes you less willing to participate "innocently".
Impulsivity may not necessarily resolve that disharmony, it also comes down to how you relate yourself to others, where you see yourself and what meaning those interactions have to you.

OP here. The thought was that if someone once saw that we are (in social behaviour) thoughtless cant leave this thought therefore his acting will become weird there will be lack of impulsivity. Impulisivity which individual like this now have topretend to be concidered as normal. obviously people are retarded in various ways so its not a universal cure

Good post

OP here again. This observation came to my mind when i was drunk af. Ive realized that everyone is pretending in various of different ways. So i thought its normal and autists like us have to do the same thing to live in a society

OP is right. If you aren't capable of, on the spur of the moment, approaching a random stranger and successfully striking up a conversation with them, you literally have autism.

i can see you are being sarcastic but you have missed the point. Iam not talking about approaching strangers (you can if you want who cares) but rather some people you know

I'm not being sarcastic. If you can't approach and speak to strangers you are socially disabled.

and i am not talking about approaching in anyway rather what happens after

don't overthink social interactions because that's what autists do

its a though shit but when you did it's hard to get back

You're only arguing with because you know you can't approach and talk to strangers successfully. Don't try to hide it.

You are somehow right because i couldnt for a while. But right now after this idea has occured in my head I can and ive done this. I literally went to the other side of my count to get drunk with poeple ive never known to see how it works in practice

count=country

just talk to people, holy shit