Why do right wingers hate modern novels?

youtu.be/5kQKHRJe6qU

Why do right wingers hate modern novels?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 91K)

Im apolitical and cant read anything from 20th century onwards

stop shilling your channel you mongoloid whore

pretending to like the canon is easier than having to form your own opinion on contemporary works

Is that guy on the left an identitarian or a refugee?

They'd hate the classics too, if they knew what the classics are

I'm not a right ringer but I share the dislike. They're too simple and with artificial prose that end up at Goodwill. I see a lot of Franzen novels there and although I don't dislike his books they're far in quality from the classics.

right wingers hate reading period lol

(He's the head of the Austrian identitarians who's house got raided, all electronic devices taken away and bank accounts closed for having received a 1500€ donation from the NZ shooter a year ago)

Modern novels are almost all leftist in nature: anti-white, anti-Christian, anti-male, etc. If you are a right winger and a novelist you aren't likely to be published. Really, anyone who is opposed to the suppression of thought should hate this.

Tell that to the rightist boomers who read Tom Clancy novels.

>I mostly chose to read fantasy and scifi
Yeah that was enough for me

Suppressing thoughts and ideas is completely fine if they're offensive.

>Modern novels are almost all leftist in nature: anti-white, anti-Christian, anti-male, etc
...but they also have flaws...

Right wingers reject the modern world and literature is often a vehicle of the avant-garde. Add to that declining standards (schooling, political correctness) as well as decreasing IQ levels. You'll find that older books are written by and for smarter and better educated people, which is nice.

if you call yourself right or left wing you're a fucking retard, i still dislike most modern lit

fortunately we still get right wing literary masterpieces like trigger warning, true allegiance and the way of the shadow wolves

I consider myself a pretty radical reactionary, but I find a lot to enjoy in Joyce, Barthes and Hawkes, and Proust is one of my favourite authors ever.

I agree that every one has a right to oppose ideas within the law. But problems arise when legislation oppresses offensive thought and speech. The issue is the definition of "offensive." This definition will be inevitably warped to serve the purposes of those wielding power.

>i read shitty fantasy and sci-fi novels because it want escapism
>wtf this is too political
>modern literature sucks i guess Western Civilization am i based and redpilled now
lmao, such shameless pandering

What the hell are you talking about, OP? I love modern writers. Yeats, Pound, Eliot, Hamsun, Rilke, Wyndham Lewis...

>apolitical
Yeah sure buddy

Offensive is when when we're talking about poltard conspiracy theories, pseudoscience or shit that I plain out don't like.

Because theyre boring milquetoast mongoloids who if they aren't spoonfed their own ideals in whatever form of entertainment they are suddenly "degenerate" fuck off with your nonsense and actually seek out good books which are a plenty

Attached: 1550178357802.gif (500x269, 942K)

I like how /pol/ memes these hipsters as the epitome of traditionalism. It just proves that whatever /pol/ says is retarded, and their claim that traditionalism will bring back beauty to the world is a lie - maybe traditionalist architecture would. Hipsters are the problem, not their political orientation like /pol/-propaganda paints it.

>f you are a right winger and a novelist you aren't likely to be published.
It’s not like they have anything worth saying anyway...

>hipsters
someone read vice's article on muh nazi hipsters

Pathetic, contemptible stance. You're a coward.

>Right wingers reject the modern world and literature is often a vehicle of the avant-garde.
That’s stupid because the USSR one of the most traditionalist things when it got to art, and a lot of far-right wingers were extremely avant-guard - Mussolini was an extreme futurist. Even as a leftie, there are many aspects of contemporary society and tastes which I find suffocating, and I still romanticise the past but in an admittedly far different way to how right-wingers would (with a completely different logic/thinking behind it). Though this mainly extends to architecture, I find modern architecture to be disgusting and oppressive.

I wouldn’t want society to be like the middle-ages, but I would definitely live there if I had the chance...

>If you are a right winger and a novelist you aren't likely to be published
Unfortunately this isn't true.

Never heard of it, but it must be true because /pol/tards are some of the biggest millennials alive.

>within the law
Pussy

Big publishers do have liberal slant, especially in fiction.

What this means that one is less likely to get a book deal from them. Publishing is not all that costly, so if the book has a semblance of market appeal, it will be picked it up.

cuz they’re retards

Right wingers big stupid

>Pound, Eliot
>love

this, just sit on a dildo and watch contra points and cuck philosophy

At least we all get to bitch about liberals!

We need to END these FUCKING youtuber threads. SAGE YOU BITCH

They suck, I mean i'm pretty right wing but i've read plenty of leftist classics from yesteryears. They are way more palpable

Sellner and Brit definitely aren't hipsters. Martin is a pretty straight forward guy, well versed rhetorically and very well read. Brit is just a conservative catholic American. If you were talking about Malenki and his wife, I'd agree to a certain degree. They're both into hipsterish things like walking bare foot and traditional cooking or doing trad sports while still listening to hip-hop and shit like that.