I spent one Saturday organizing my books according to the Dewey Decimal System and...

I spent one Saturday organizing my books according to the Dewey Decimal System and, in addition to scratching an incredibly deep organizational itch, I now find books faster, feel like my reading is more purposeful, and am more engaged in what I read, because I can sort of feel how it snaps into my brain. What tools do you need to do this? Just two: I bookmarked classify.oclc.org to look up Dewey Decimal Numbers for any books which don’t have a DDC code on the inside jacket, and I use the Decimator app to look up what that number means. Oh, and I use a pencil to write the Dewey Decimal code and the category on the inside jacket of each book before putting it on the shelf.

Attached: D3j7H9ZXkAAdA36.jpg (960x1200, 140K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ModalSevenths/status/1116400256940486656
youtu.be/gzbDdgWiaS0
youtube.com/watch?v=NkhNsA3DZcc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is your brain on protestant ethics

Yes, and there's something enticing about it...

>brittany venti
twitter.com/ModalSevenths/status/1116400256940486656

Oof!

Attached: 1554978757915.png (716x453, 497K)

youtu.be/gzbDdgWiaS0

Attached: marina_bitbean.jpg (500x720, 59K)

Don't say "in addition," we all know that the main reason you did this was to scratch the itch.

thats pretty cool, boss. i still order my books into the manner which i have read them. various vertical stacks on the floor, with the latest books on top. fuck you hipsters and your furniture its disgusting

Library of Congress Catalogue numbering is best...

Attached: serrano1ok.jpg.cf.jpg (400x562, 41K)

Tell me more

Autism

I want to smell all her panties

Unreal... The pic I mean. I dont give a shit.about your thoughts.

what does this mean and what does your post mean
are you unironically a fanboy of some onions youtuber with a 2cm shoulder span

I'm just a honkler, fren.

Attached: 1554549040868.gif (511x512, 105K)

There's so many tasteful photos of that woman that I can't help but believe that she has incredible taste herself. Also, didn't read lol

Good man

It’s the photographer

;3

Order mine intuitively; though I have ca. 1500 bks know exactly where everything is.
Slight color scheme in play, however.

Attached: D3ehSgAXsAENCY5.jpg (960x1200, 181K)

youtube.com/watch?v=NkhNsA3DZcc

I would smash that mutt back into the Aryan bloodline.