he's no pynch

First thing I did after I saw the picture was put it on my to-read list

Messiah and Kalki are his best imho

>confined to a basement for 7 years
>manages to keep up with the Hadid sisters' latest fashion trends
Truly an inspiration to neckbeards everywhere

poor man's chomsky

#justice4julian

Oh don't worry he's going to get justice at long last. This is what happens when you don't clean your room.

Attached: 1000x-1.jpg (1000x778, 95K)

CIA, please leave

>In The Atlantic magazine interview, "A Conversation with Gore Vidal" (October 2009), by John Meroney, Vidal spoke about topical and cultural matters of U.S. society. Asked his opinion about the arrest of the film director Roman Polanski, in Switzerland, in September 2009, in response to an extradition request by U.S. authorities, for having fled the U.S. in 1978 to avoid jail for the statutory rape of a thirteen-year-old girl in Hollywood, Vidal said, "I really don't give a fuck. Look, am I going to sit and weep every time a young hooker feels as though she's been taken advantage of?"

>Asked for elaboration, Vidal explained the cultural temper of the U.S. and of the Hollywood movie business in the 1970s

>"The [news] media can't get anything straight. Plus, there's usually an anti-Semitic and anti-fag thing going on with the press – lots of crazy things. The idea that this girl was in her communion dress, a little angel, all in white, being raped by this awful Jew Polacko – that's what people were calling him – well, the story is totally different now [2009] from what it was then [1970s] ... Anti-Semitism got poor Polanski."

Attached: 1552940446331.jpg (366x361, 30K)

absolutely based
we like to shit on boomers but we can only dream of this level of careless vitalism

absolutely based
>but muh poor 16 year old being pimped out to hollywood executives by her parents
nobody's buying this pseudo-moralfaggotry anymore. fuck off.

What book would you choose to hold if they came for you?

It's important to remember that Vidal was a pedophile himself

One with a hidden gun in it

CIA.

Attached: A30A8036-AA7E-45ED-9B73-6F34AB2DC117.gif (496x368, 991K)

/thread.
worthless sodomite pseud.

That will destroy capitalism :3

>>>/christ/

Stop ;_;

Allah

Attached: images (8).jpg (265x190, 9K)

julian is an amazing novel, the only thing i've read of his. planning to read more of his historical fiction.

I don't believe in >>>/God/.
I detest homosexuals and see them as being an overwhelmingly negative influence on society. They molest children, seek to propagate their disease to others, and affect social perceptions. They also create yet another special interest group that we are supposed to play nice with. I reject them and the framework that enables them to thrive.

You are mentally fucking ill and probably some sort of tranny

If you don't like yourself then you need to IMPROVE yourself. Pretending to be a long dead lesbian shitposter who left this board like 10 years ago is not making you or anybody else happier or better. It is only making you more deranged and stupid, and it is only lowering the already abysmal quality of discussion on this board even lower.

Please, fix your demented freak mind. Have you even tried to do this? Don't passively embrace your mental failure and psychological incompetence. Make a legitimate effort to be a functional human being.

stop bullying butterfly! i will not allow it!

Attached: WORST POSTER OF ALL TIME.png (486x427, 79K)

>break the law and sleep with a minor
>charged with crime
ANTI SEMITISM!!

This tells you everything you need to know about Gore Vidal, pseud, faggot, and intellectually dishonest.

In fact he drugged her too

wow, not only are you an antisemite but a HOMOPHOBE too.

is the libgen version complete? it says it is only 44 pages

Why would you want to read this worthless stain of human shit? Not only is he a vile sodomite, but he is pseudo-intellectual in every single interview, and has the looks of someone who isn't bright.

discard untruths, keep truths, and profit.

Doesn't work like that.
>Consider, rather, that the man who writes for fools is always sure of a large audience; be careful to limit your time for reading, and devote it exclusively to the works of those great minds of all times and countries, who o’ertop the rest of humanity, those whom the voice of fame points to as such. These alone really educate and instruct. You can never read bad literature too little, nor good literature too much. Bad books are intellectual poison; they destroy the mind.

Attached: Schopenhauer.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

i'm educated!

Reading crap like Vidal will only serve to muddy your educated brain and reduce it to mush. There is nothing good to extract from it.

they were partying and indulged, so what? When you're a famous movie director and an 18-19 year old groupie wants to come over and fuck are you going to ask her for ID ?

13 and she didn't want to so he gave her roofies

That's only true inasmuch as, after reading a certain number of "good" books, you can't stomach bad ones any longer. If you've read and understood Kant you can't go back to Stephen King, he's unpalatable. But this is really only the case with literature because books are consumed over such a duration. The well crafted parts of a bad film can be isolated and retained without too much damage to the sensibility, the parts of a bad meal that are edible can be picked out from the rest.

I saw it on the cover of a newspaper which had been thrown on the floor of the train I take home
It was like a scene from a cheesy Hollywood thriller, I saw it and intently went right over and picked it up off the floor.
They got him man, press F

What's this bullshit where you eschew actual mental labor and just adopt the moral position of a cynical angel who never does wrong but judges everybody else from above.

Absolutely I check the Id. Why the fuck not? She's going to put out anyway. Also,

what he said

>I don’t beleaf in god, I Jess like there memes
I’m not one for buttsex either, bu I wouldn’t go around calling people sodomites.
Most gay men don’t even practice anal sex. Your spite is aimless and stems from Christian degeneracy. Detox your head, user.

I “left” in 2015 and came back sporadically in 2017. I’m one of the only people here who is perfectly satisfied with herself. It is *you* who needs to fix your dementia.

Got shit yourself somewhere else

Attached: Untitled-1.jpg (880x495, 191K)

>Man about to face life in prison for the act of journalism
>Rightwing salivating.

what are you gonna do about it, cuck?

woops, fixed the typo

Attached: Untitled-2.jpg (880x495, 188K)

I hope they hang him.

Why?
What charge do you think he should die from?

You should die from ignoring me ;_;

Do you have anything nice to say about me

>Kalki
tell me more

Not cleaning his cat's litterbox.

incorrect conjecture, I suggest researching the topic you post about next time

The Manson family killed the wrong person.

I hope they hang you too.

I kept that catbox clean, damn you.

Attached: Vidal - Julian.jpg (271x400, 21K)

He's good. Fun to listen to and a good storyteller (although his voice is the epitome of condescension). A good redpill for the political system.

Just end it.

Okay, now this is epic

Why you post after I sleep :3

LSD, Vietnam war, hindu religion, CIA, lesbians and worldwide genocide