ITT authors you could beat in a fight

ITT authors you could beat in a fight

Attached: 220px-Jordan_Peterson_June_2018 (1).jpg (220x309, 14K)

For me? it's corncob "tortilla" memcarthy. I would pound his old face into dust!

authors don't lift.
i do.
all of them.

Zizek, I wouldn't want to cause he seems like a nice guy but the guy's like 70.

I bet I'd kick any french writer's ass with ease. I'd also shatter rupi kaur's jaw like a pinata.

Stephen king i would beat that wheel chair rtard maybe

Stephen Kings autism would overpower you I reckon, he’d take your eyes out with his thumbs or stick his finger down your throat embarrassingly choking you

Pretty much all of them idk, what kind of question is this? They’re fucking writers

Didn't he passed military training, though? Without the years, he wouldn't be such a pushover.

compulsory military training is not like navy seals training you see in movies nigger

You wouldn't kick Rimbaud, though.

Rather, you'd 'spank' him, wouldn't you, you naughty! ;-)

Attached: mishima.jpg (467x605, 147K)

Isn't Peterson like 6'2? That's a head taller than the average Yea Forumsizen

just low kick a lanklet in the knee 1-2 times and you'll be able to wipe the floor with them

Maybe a high kick for you

Bitch wouldn't see me coming.

Attached: Sartre.jpg (674x506, 90K)

Few exceptions, for example Hemingway in his physical prime.

my AR-15 reks all of you. the schoolshooter is unironically the strongest archetype.

Have fun getting v&

Where do you think I'm from, nigger. Father and grandfaters went through that. Of course you wouldn't turn out a supersoldier, but you'll still better than the average westerner.

Steven Hawking wrote a book right?

Thinly veiled excuse for yet another JP hate thread.

These tats are cool

Attached: 1536777973756.jpg (1024x1536, 524K)

if you ended up posting here, your father was likely a pushover, no need to act tough.

Meh, through his short service he made it to colonel. I didn't grew up under reds and their conscription though, so feel free to fabulize there.

And yet he still failed at not raising a faggot

All of them.

All of our fathers did. Your point?

Not mine, I'm here because I found funny memes on Reddit

Based!

That's a cringe from me dawg

Kek

Do you wna fight

Attached: images (38).jpg (462x663, 21K)

Most of them. I'm trained

Nope. pic related knows bjj

Attached: sam.jpg (220x349, 16K)

At what level/experience of bjj does one need to the point where they can take on anyone? like if Sam practices here and there but faces a physically dominant fighter would he be able to use any of his novice skills?

Attached: 5223.jpg (200x266, 11K)

I could beat this little dicksucker

Attached: F47F4804-C4B3-4FA8-82C0-1EF6D0FF5B93.jpg (850x1160, 161K)

you would beat him up and then he would take off your pants and make sweet sweet anal love to you, preferably in a bathhouse

Rowling.

chrissy could kick your fucking ass and even if he didn't he was still a crackshot with a pistol

Ask anyone trained in a martial art how much holding a brick in their dominant hand changes the playing field.

It would be an honour to get analy raped by Michel Foucault

Can anyone tell me why MemeCarthy is called "YeCarthy" on Yea Forums?

>Not wanting to get butt fucked and sucked off by Foucault
Found the homo

Attached: 1554165287838.png (471x411, 113K)

I'd like to bash his head in with a lead pipe, to be honest with you.

idk what it is but Kafka looks so much like Michael Imperioli and so little like him at the same time.

Hahahaha

Attached: AE7B2AB1-5036-416A-A9AA-C42942779C90.jpg (800x600, 63K)

I don't know man, he's a tough cookie that Peterson fellow. Because life is suffering and he had his fair share of suffering. It's true and you better believe it, bucko. If you were a prisoner in Auschwitz then he would be standing on that watchtower and shoot you right in the head.

>strict carnivore diet
>lanklet

I don't want to fight, though I will take it to court if forced to.

Attached: Legal Ass Kicking Incoming.jpg (600x350, 52K)