Pynchon's next novel is about microprocessors

The story begins with RISC vs CISC war in 1989 and ends with Qualcomm Snapdragon vs. TI OMAP smartphone chips in 2011.

Attached: 23-thomas-pynchon.jpg (2200x3037, 1.38M)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.stanford.edu/class/e145/2007_fall/materials/noyce.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pynchon died in 2014 his next novel will be published posthumously asking you the reader to look for clues in both the world of modern literature and the real world to solve the puzzle of his life and answer questions about his death.

wher u where when pinch was kill?

Attached: a38.jpg (1024x962, 67K)

When where u when pynch was kill?
Iwas sit on couch eating banana when phone ring
"Thomas pynchon is kill
No
"Yes"

I know this is a troll thread, but Tom Wolfe wrote a great piece on Intel back in the 70s
web.stanford.edu/class/e145/2007_fall/materials/noyce.html

Wen were you when Pynch was kill?
I was sit laptop when user post
"Pynch is kill"
"No"

this would actually be cool, but it sounds more like dfw territory.

microprawcessahs

If you have more of these type of articles - well, just well-written stuff bookmarked, please share.

my
crow
PWASESSURS

Attached: 4B97050A-16D2-49D3-8BFA-C96084671101.gif (467x468, 2.64M)

Cool meme author brah

If it was then I would unironically read it.

Pynchons next novel is about micropenises? Im sure Yea Forums will love it

Awesome, cant wait for Gravitys Rainbow part II

I need a new Pynchon novel in my life. Things haven't been right since I finished Bleeding Edge.

I saw Thomas Pynchon at a grocery store in Manhattan yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to bother him or take photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Wha?” but he kept cutting me off and going “Wha? Wha? Wha?” and ashing his joint in my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckling as I went off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen bananas in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be an anarchist not bound by rules, but eventually turned back around and took out his credit card.

When she took one of the bananas and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electromagnetic entropy,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a phenomenon. After she scanned each banana and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by singing "Money (That's What I Want)" really loudly.

Attached: 1541621658644.png (720x720, 880K)

Pynch... easy on the foreshadowing...

his last novel is literally about godzilla this has been talked about for years

pynchon fans share at least one trait with their idol: awful sense of humor

you must be fun at parties. pull my finger

that's vineland