Should newly breadpilled man such as myself read Nietzsche? If so where to start. I already own The Portable Nietzsche...

Should newly breadpilled man such as myself read Nietzsche? If so where to start. I already own The Portable Nietzsche. Should I just read it front to back or should I go for Thus Spoke Zathura first?

Attached: Nietzsche_1882-59d83beeaad52b0010eb91cc.jpg (768x1025, 115K)

>The Portable Nietzsche
burger degeneracy

Bad attitude, bad you.

honestly everyone should read Thus spoke Zarathustra

Nietzsche is actually useful for Christians because he is able to destroy post-Christian Western society that tries to adhere to some vestige of morality even while it has dismissed God, who is the only basis for any coherent moral thought. Use Nietzsche as a sharp sword to slay your enemies.

You do not start with Nietzsche. His writings are not for beginners.

What are you talking about? His books are easier to read than most philosophy books.

I would first like to address how I retarded I am for spelling Zarathustra

And also do you think I should read that first?

I'm not completely a beginner though. Just to his works.

it's really up to u
I don't have reading order of anything
I just pick a philosophy book and read it

imagine not starting with advanced philosophy lmao

you cucks all be reading from basics meanwhile I already be trying to understand advanced phil texts from memes and my own intelligence

Right who the fuck wants to start with the beta cuck faggot greeks holy shit that is cringe

It doesn't hurt to go and read TSZ, but it's probably a better idea to start with something more accessible, like The Birth of Tragedy or On Truth and Lies in the Nonmoral Sense, basically the earlier works.
TSZ is hard to digest if you're a complete beginner, because of it's poetic style and use of parables. It's just too easy to misinterpret if you have a weak foundation, leaving a lot of room to project your own biases and preconceived notions into it. TSZ is virtually cryptic without a "key".

you know what's a good starting point? the greeks

explain aristotles forms and how he differs from plato

What the fuck is "breadpilled"? God I fucking hate this board and all of you as well.

newly breadpilled === christian LARPer

Somebody who's eaten too much wheat for his own good.

Who gives a shit?
How are your gay little 'forms' relevant to anything?

If you aren't interested in philosophy, why bother in the first place? Go back to YouTube and watch your faggoty e-celebs.

Has anyone read Deleuze's book on Nietzsche (Nietzsche and Philosophy)?

what about beyond good and evil?