Norm really is /ourguy/

In no time, Norm will discover the fullness of truth in Christ. Deo Gloria!

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-11 at 9.37.11 AM.png (1252x864, 242K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pllcTlN-7dQ?t=41
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Here's /ourguy/ owning Black Science Man

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-11 at 9.38.59 AM.png (1244x506, 115K)

Here, of course, is a classic

the fucking black science man embodies everything that's wrong with modern world.

here it is

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-11-18-at-6.50.52-AM.png (1012x585, 157K)

blackpilled

Attached: wallpaper_windfall.jpg (2560x1440, 1.01M)

>Sapere aude
>Turned us away from truth
boring and trite trope

what did he mean by this?

he's saying the enlightenment was retarded and that we should've never abandoned Christianity and Aristotle

If I ever saw NDT, I’d beat him to death.

Why would you want to beat up a nigger? Are you a racist?

It’s fake retard

Attached: degrassy.jpg (754x290, 23K)

that's such bad writing though, very cringe. i agree with his point though, basically, but with a few reservations

>I'll be praying for you
Is there a more passive aggressive insult? I'm a Christian but even I don't say this shit to people unless I really wanna get under their skin. Not related to norm or anything but I wanted some fellow Christians opinions.

CHICKEN, STEAK
HAS NEVER TASTED SO GOOD

it's not an insult when it's genuine user.

I say this to people when I genuinely intend to pray for them, usually when they or a family member are going through some tragic event or have a huge pressing need. I always try to pair it with concrete action whenever I can, so that even if they roll their eyes at the prayer they will still feel supported in some way. I don't say it to people because I disagree with them except maybe ironically.

0/10 rhetoric skills.
Appallingly poor. I don't care if he is correct, reading this is clunky and bothersome and won't get through the heads of most people.

I'll be praying for you, brainlet.

So you basically do nothing for them?

When family members say this to me I just feel insulted. Like "your choices look utterly stupid and evil to me but I'd never say that"
:(

I'm sorry man, I was just bored. Didn't thought you'd actually take offense to that. You're okay.

I do as much as I can, including pray. If I think it will help them to know that I'm praying I'll tell them about it, but I still do either way. I also help in other ways, including time, money, labor, connections, food, shelter and emotional support. I try to act like Christ and even though I'm not very good at it compared to Him I keep that my model.
Sorry if you were baitposting but I want to make it clear that prayer comes from a place of love, not dismissal.

Okay, I'll admit I was baitposting, but your sincerity and kindness actually got to me. Who do you help, out of curiosity?

Yea, he's trying too hard

Friends and family, usually. One instance that stands out in my mind because it most closely matches the dismissal you were concerned about is a friend who's little sister attempted suicide. She lives hundreds of miles away and there's really nothing I can do to help. I told my friend I would pray for her and that seemed to bring some comfort, so I think it was the right thing to do. More generally, I give people rides, buy them groceries and medicine when they're sick, check in on them when I haven't seen them for a couple weeks and just try to meet needs wherever I see them. I also end up helping family members a lot, usually by either watching their kids or helping with household chores. My grandmother is getting up in age and gets lonely, so I go visit her sometimes. I consider that a service mostly because she's so difficult to talk to lol.

Who exactly are the people who make threads like these? Or the ones who post in them for that matter.

Norm

I saw Norm live at a little comedy club in Winnipeg in the fall. He went two hours over the set time, and kept riffing without material on stage for two extra hours until the venue turned on the lights. He was hilarious, but also came off as potentially depressed and dreading going back to his hotel for the night. I hope he doesn’t go DFW in a few years.

youtu.be/pllcTlN-7dQ?t=41

He looked depressed when he had to go on the View to apologize for asking people to forgive his friends.

I say this to two kind of people: I don't want to give them something physical and they know it but still insist. AND to people that I have given everything I could and still want to give more.