How does one acquire 'strong prose'? Any books/resources for developing prose?

How does one acquire 'strong prose'? Any books/resources for developing prose?

Attached: 1531593692098.jpg (748x931, 150K)

peak female empowerment

i hate carnal women, carnal men, carnal niggers.

sexual is anti intellectual

bump

Wrong, the animalistic negroid conception of sex is anti intellectual.

Check out the works of John Gardner OP. Even if you're not writing fiction he has some very great tips and general guidelines for checking your work to make sure it's solid.

Damn these hoes LEASHED. Probably some drug addicts

t. gnostic faggot

there is no university reading list, no course, guide, or set of words one may read, in order to acquire 'strong prose'. one, may, however, monsieur, stoke a little fire in one's heart here and there, bite off a few morcels of wisdom and practical instruction, and by trial and error, accidentally become someone capable of it. however, pay close, scrupulous, even jealous attention to your origin story: hide forever the suggestion that you took any advice from the 4channel imageboard

How can the white boys ever hope to compete?

When I was a virgin I thought the "all women are whores"-type of thinking was a meme but after being in a stable relationship I have seen first hand how women experience sex, it's on a completely different level, they quite literally can't be satisfied; not in the "ur dick is just small lol" way, rather they're wired in such a way that they can't help but crave sex endlessly.
Even when having sex a man can keep a certain level of detachment from the act.
The contemplative life is out of the reach of women, it doesn't mean they're bad, but they're certainly not the same as men.

Attached: 1543090166259.jpg (500x305, 35K)

so this is what you guys do in america

Attached: W6.png (691x527, 436K)

t. fleshslaves just like a nigger

God I wish that were me...

Holy fucking shit I should have used a different picture. You guys are so sensitive.
Thanks

t. world-hater gnostic faggot zombie

>mass replying like a fucking retard
>complaining that people are going off topic when you post an image that is bound to trigger /pol/ (90% of this board)

Attached: 1527876867960.png (903x903, 775K)

>reading comprehension
I literally said it was a mistake to use that picture

lmao like you couldn't tell before you posted you fucking retard?...lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

not a gnostic. im just not a fucking animal

Guys what does sex feel like?

Why did you use it in the first place?

I dont think any era of Yea Forums could stay on topic with a pic like OPs. Maybe im wrong though

like masturbation. both are bad habits

like being part of the cool people's club.

Pennies and milk

Didn't realise Yea Forums was full of /pol/ snowflakes. Makes sense now what with all the traditionalism threads.

Go to hell.

I didn't ask why shouldn't you have used it. I asked why did you. I'll ask again
>Why did you use it in the first place?

You’re a cunt.

Fucking Based

>like being part of the cool people's club.
>like being part of the people's club.

fixed that for you
you can't be considered human, or even a living being, until you've had sex - being capable of reproduction is a requirement, just like response to stimuli, growth, adaptation, metabolism, organization (being composed of one or more cells), and homeostasis.

why do anything bro

There is a reason and motive for doing everything. I am trying to understand the rationale for using such an image.

>they can't help but crave sex endlessly
>he's never been in a relationship for more than four years

ITT: Incels get triggered that a fellow of African descent can get a woman and they can't.

based