Is there any artistic merit to Elliot Rodger's writings?

Is there any artistic merit to Elliot Rodger's writings?

Attached: 1548887297193.jpg (640x640, 48K)

No

No

Ask again in 20 years.

No

Yes. Not that his prose were good or anything but he was original and among the first of his kind.

Attached: foidVsIncel.jpg (623x370, 71K)

Only unintentionally. Like a modern notes from the underground written by the man himself

Not at all, no.

The fact that you guys are still talking about some dumb murderous virgin shows that he has some kind of memetic prowess thus artistic capability.

Is it really just the face, or is there something in the soul? Looking at this dude is so offputting and stomach churning.

I think that he's a handsome guy. I'd let him suck my dick. It's a shame that he was so obsessed with the pussy due to the feminism.

It's hilarious. Anons saying no are highly suspect.

how so?

On which point?

the only one you made

On it's own no, in context yes
Also depending on whether this "incel" thing blows up or fizzles out that will have an effect too.
It's a genuinely interesting window into his life and mind, and unironically very funny in some parts.
If you have the time to shit post here for hours a day, you should give it a read.

Looks like Penguin thinks otherwise, normie scum.

Attached: 1554974892133.png (500x775, 439K)

I made two
>It's hilarious
It is. Elliot gets into all kinds of capers and plans to be the best before he decides everyone needs to die.
>Anons saying no are highly suspect
They are so because they cannot recognise where Elliot lines up with greatness, and so potentially have not read the text, or, worse, have read the text but could not appraise it as they would any other text, or, worse still, they appraise every text by reputation.

Without the context it could have been a bestseller. Palahniuk and BEE have made millions off worse.

The title alone is hilarious especially when you know what he looks like.

The iced tea incidents are my favourite.

are you trying to be funny or what?

based i-have-never-read-a-bad-book-bro

No, only autistic merit.

>thinking Elliot is in the running against the 10 elemental masters guy
He's not even a special mention in the internet section of autistic works hall of fame.

It's "so bad it's good" tier.

My Twisted World would be golden self-satire if Elliot didn't become a mass murderer.

Absolutely

Attached: de77f148c2d5803563195b79465aaf04299287c6c42f3058c61036461be51f16_1~01.jpg (800x568, 50K)

Is that where he went around throwing drinks at people? rofl

uli isn’t autistic

It is a great comedy, albeit I doubt that it was intentional. Think it as “The Room” of the crazy shooters manifest.

If you've read his writings, you'd know that he had a very gloomy, unpleasant demeanor. It made people not want to be around him, in addition to the mean, petty things he would do to his peers out of spite (IE, flipping out at a birthday party because he didn't get the first slice of cake). Maybe this is just me, but you can see that dour demeanor come through in the photos there are of him. The way he carries himself and his expressions make him look like he's constantly on-edge and quietly resentful of the viewer for looking at him.

The fact of the matter is that all the money and status in the world could not make up for him being a disturbed weirdo with a chip on his shoulder against all of humanity. The blame for being a bad person rests squarely on him, not his parents, not his peers, not the girls he threw coffee at, not the "femenists" he perceived as conspiring against him, and certainly not the random people he lashed out at with violence.

Attached: 1434050629785.jpg (637x641, 91K)