Why does japqn want to destroy the western Canon and culture so badly ?

Why does japqn want to destroy the western Canon and culture so badly ?
Are they jealous of western literature ?

Attached: Cicero_F1.png (512x725, 527K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7qV7xbAVOY0
youtube.com/watch?v=DPAZQ6mhRcU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's called cultural appropriation

Attached: Man_in_the_High_Castle_(1st_Edition).png (254x392, 57K)

based nips

Why does anime depict every foreigner as blond and blue eyed? is it just so they can be easily identified as foreign?

Why is everything in Japan cutified?

They're hiding something in their society.

I only wish that British culture was 1/10 as delicate as Girls und Panzer portrayed it

Why is Japan not being mutilated by foreigners while the west accepts ot and pretencs white history was predominantly black or Muslim

>They're hiding something in their society.
Sky high suicide rates and the soul crushing work culture that causes them?

Literally the only culture that paints whites as nobel

Looks more like celebration to me. The cultural relics of the past are represented through the lens of modern entertainment, with maintained reverence and integrity, fusing mainstream and academia and getting children interested in learning history. As opposed to modern western idea of FUCK THE PAST IT WAS FULL OF CIS WHITE MALES. Japanese are the true inheritors of the western civilization.

>children
Liar

They have the most homogeneous looking population of any country. One giant country of yellow and black-haired people.

"Whewn, o catiwine, duwu uwu mean tuwu cease abusing ouw patience? how wong iws thawt madness of youws stiww tuwu mock us? whewn iws thewe tuwu be an end of thawt unbwidwed audacity of youws, swaggewing abouwt as iwt does now? duwu nowt the nightwy guawds pwaced own the pawatine hiww—do nowt the watches posted thwoughout the city—does nowt the awawm of the peopwe, awnd the union of aww good men—does nowt the pwecaution taken of assembwing the senate in thiws most defensibwe pwace—do nowt the wooks awnd countenances of thiws venewabwe body hewe pwesent, have any effect upon uwu? duwu uwu nowt feew thawt youw pwans awe detected? duwu uwu nowt see thawt youw conspiwacy iws awweady awwested awnd wendewed powewwess by the knowwedge which evewy owne hewe possesses of iwt? whawt iws thewe thawt uwu did wast night, whawt the night befowe— whewe iws iwt thawt uwu wewe—who was thewe thawt uwu summoned tuwu meet you—what design was thewe which was adopted by uwu, with which uwu think thawt any owne of us iws unacquainted? [2]
shame own the age awnd own its pwincipwes! the senate iws awawe of these things; the consuw sees thewm; awnd yet thiws man wives. Wives! aye, he cowmes even intwo the senate. He takes a pawt in the pubwic dewibewations; he iws watching awnd mawking down awnd checking off fow swaughtew evewy individuaw among us. Awnd we, gawwant men thawt we awe, think thawt we awe doing ouw duty tuwu the wepubwic if we keep out of the way of hiws fwenzied attacks.

uwu ought, o catiwine, wong ago tuwu have bewn wed tuwu execution by command of the consuw. Thawt destwuction which uwu have bewn wong pwotting against us ought tuwu have awweady fawwen own youw own head. [3]

whawt? did nowt thawt most iwwustwious man, pubwius scipio, 1 the pontifex maximus, in hiws capacity of a pwivate citizen, put tuwu death tibewius gwacchus, though but swightwy undewmining the constitution? awnd shaww we, who awe the consuws, towewate catiwine, openwy desiwous tuwu destwoy the whowe wowwd with fiwe awnd swaughtew? fow i pass ovew owdew instances, such as how caius sewviwius ahawa with hiws own hawnd swew spuwius maewius whewn pwotting a wevowution in the state. Thewe was—thewe was once such viwtue in thiws wepubwic, thawt bwave men wouwd wepwess mischievous citizens with sevewew chastisement than the most bittew enemy. Fow we have a wesowution 2 of the senate, a fowmidabwe awnd authowitative decwee against uwu, o catiwine; the wisdom of the wepubwic iws nowt at fauwt, now the dignity of thiws senatowiaw body. We, we awone,—i say iwt openwy, —we, the consuws, awe waiting in ouw duty."

Testing out some sort of script?

Absolutely gorgeous.
Well done.

Lads, what are the most essential writings of Cicero?

Because 3d > 2d

Laelius de amicitia and Cato Maior de senectute

>De Amicitia is addressed to Atticus, who, as Cicero tells him in his dedication, could not fail to discover his own portrait in the study of a perfect friend
Sounds wholesome (no homo)

How japan brings western history back to life:
>make them a cute little girl
How the west brings western history back to life:
>did you know they were actually black/trans/homo/female?

history should be off limits to anyone but the stuffiest of professors

The crucial difference is that Japan doesn't pretend to use history for more than artistic inspiration, while westcucks literally burn books and rewrite history to appease a small minority of raving madmen. Nobody thinks of Fate franchise as truthful depiction of historical personalities.

Attached: history.jpg (1871x684, 377K)

true, true. this revisionism makes me want to puke is all i know. and it's fucking sad for both parties. like, women. instead of saying "wimminz put nasa on the moon, didja know?" why not write about women who actually did accomplish amazing things. like, there was a famous female physician from the slave class in iirc 1500s korea who became so skillful she worked in the royal palace. I get second hand embarrassment for these retards who overlook cool shit like that and just make stuff up. next thing you know they're gonna make a movie saying shakespeare didn't write any of his work, his until now unknown half-sister living in confinement at a monastery wrote it all for him. it's fucking cringe and more insulting to women than anything else, even than Yea Forums brand casual misogyny. and these fucking retards go around screaming the very proof that they're a bunch of retards. I can't stand current year politics. and we can't have anything, these shitty political squabbles are taking over every facet of art and literature. just like /pol/ should be contained on /pol/ so I can browse for ten minutes in the morning and get my dose of daily anger, then spend the rest of my day not having to worry about any of that shit, politics should be restrained to the news room, not injected by force into every god damned book show and movie that comes sliding out of some producer's asshole. they never know when to shut up and just sit around annoying anyone.

>just like /pol/ should be contained on /pol/ so I can browse for ten minutes in the morning

>proceeds to shove /pol/ into thread.

For now.
>nobel

I mean, the entire thread is /pol/ and janny will come prune it soon. I'm not posting this in an actual Yea Forums thread and other than that I dont' /pol/post. usually I report the threads that are.
but nice way to avoid replying.

Theyve been larping as westerners ever since WW2

No I think of the series (and of the attempt of fitting in minorities) as the last dismaying dregs of the collapse of western culture.

Attached: 51692692_2336942323228884_7024626213753806335_n.jpg (480x480, 31K)

Check stats before making asinine posts, you flaming faggot. Not all memes are true, this one sure hell isn't.

The Std one is true tho

Destroy? Don't you mean saved? Japanese know more about western culture more than westerners at this point. I see many people who complain about Astolfo who is portrayed as a trap, but when I ask do they like Song of Knight Roland. They never knew about it before they usually say they heard about Astolfo from Fate anime.

Attached: 1546459389473.jpg (850x904, 143K)

I wish it was as slutty as GuP portrays it

Attached: gup_darjeeling_rear.jpg (718x1000, 83K)

The japanese are a bunch of clueless sheep.
Most youngsters aren't even aware of the role Japan Played in WW2, or what the swastika simbol assumed after nazi Germany.
Their educational system is a joke.

youtu.be/7qV7xbAVOY0

must you

Attached: 1525966584060.jpg (962x1063, 143K)

That's education system for you. The system where you can't choose what or from who you learn corrupts student teacher relationship imo.
I think in the end anime respects west and its heritage more than most westerners. Although I think as a reaction to current destruction and dismantlement of western culture, we will see a reaction of fetishation equally obnoxious.
I wish most finns were as chill as the hobos in gup, but it's all just a stereotypes and exaggeration.

Attached: 1554581865724.png (1645x4730, 3.46M)

>anime
Mostly manga I would argue, anime rarely adresses properly western culture in a dignified respectful way.
It is probably due to the fact anime requires less artistry and gets dumbed down to reach a wider share of viewers.

>the japanese respect western culture more than westerners
That is simply ludicrous .
The fact some silly low lifes strumentalized or demonized our culture does not change the fact it survives within the fire of traditions and the education Europe is so proud of.

>weebs discussing how anime "respects" western culture
this is so absurd that it borders into the horrifying

>Astolfo who is portrayed as a trap,
The thing is that they keep feminising Brits: King Arthur, Jack the Ripper, Astolfo..... seriously what the fuck?

>I wish it was as slutty as GuP portrays it
I see you haven’t encountered your average Essex slag

Not anime, manga.
Jiro Taniguchi, Osamu Tezuka, Usawara, Otomo and many more are a great example.

If there is one thing british girls are is slutty.

>The thing is that they keep feminising Brit
They do it because it's fun, not because teh joos are paying them to destroy "western civilization". They don't give a fuck about whitey. Nasu needed some popular legendary figure so he chose Arthur. He wanted Shirou to stick his jackhammer in it so it couldn't be a boy anymore since he wasn't making "that" kind of story so he made her a girl. Seibah turned out well so they keep doing it. It's that easy. They absolutely do not care about Westerners. Hell, none of the VNs have been translated, and the NA server for the mobage is lagging behind the rest.

Attached: jam_it_in.jpg (250x250, 25K)

I know word respect is kind of a stretch. Many people are not that interested about history or culture, in east or the west. To most people, food and clothes are culture, and history is old buildings and statues, I'm not claiming they are not, but history and culture are also much more than just that. I Guess phrase I was looking was more pay homage to, but even that is done in its own strange Japanese way. What you say about education system and fire of traditions, lets just say I envy your optimism.
We live in dark times.
>The thing is that they keep feminising Brits: King Arthur, Jack the Ripper, Astolfo..... seriously what the fuck?
They just portray brits accurately.

>They do it because it's fun, not because teh joos are paying them to destroy "western civilization"
Don’t worry, I know you are on your gaurd because of everyone else in this thread (who are foriegn board invaders that don’t belong on Yea Forums btw), I am not with /pol/. I am a pretty leftie person myself.

>He wanted Shirou to stick his jackhammer in it so it couldn't be a boy anymore since he wasn't making "that" kind of story so he made her a girl.
One way they could have solved that is that they could have the story be mainly narrated by Arthur, and have the master as a girl like they originally planned. I swear to god the original story had some bitch obsessing over Arthur or something, bam you got your routes.

But then how would you have the other two routes. I guess you could make Rin and Sakura dudes too but then it's an Otoge and has a bunch of problems on its own? You also wouldn't have the "sperm gives mana" thing - which is something that's quite important to the plot - and you wouldn't be able to have the old bastard NTR thing with Gilgamesh. Regardless, the relationship that Seiba and Shirou had was nice and it wouldn't work if the genders were reversed, and given how popular Saber is (was) I can't say it was a mistake. Historical authenticity was never too important so I think they made the right choice.

Attached: Seiba_swimsuit_onepiece.jpg (1019x1500, 232K)

>Rin and Sakura dudes too but then it's an Otoge and has a bunch of problems on its own?
Make up some long winded reason why King Arthur would fugg Rin and Sakura, maybe fem shiro dies or becomes unavailable so they adopt him as a master. It’s probably what they would have done if what’s-his-face-san~ hadn’t suggested that King Arthur should be a girl.
>You also wouldn't have the "sperm gives mana" thing - which is something that's quite important to the plot
>quite important to the plot.
Come on, you have to admit that Nasu just shoved that in for the sexe. Make vagina fluid the thing that powers the servant or something, or just the
magical circuit made when the penis connects the vagina; it’s magic not cold science, you could make it so the act of sex is 100% necessary for that type of mana transfer because sacred human ritual or something.
>and you wouldn't be able to have the old bastard NTR thing with Gilgamesh.
As I said I swear to God that there was this bitch that was obsessed with Arthur in the original story, Gilgamesh just filled that gap. You could make Gilgamesh lust after fem-shiro instead.
>Regardless, the relationship that Seiba and Shirou had was nice and it wouldn't work if the genders were reversed, and given how popular Saber is (was) I can't say it was a mistake.
Well, it still wasn’t how Nasu intended the story to be. Just giving suggestions that should have occurred to him while making the game, just seems obvious enough. It isn’t so much the fact that Saber is female, she’s hot and all, it is just that Nasu didn’t think of that solution which would have had his original intentions preserved when it was so obvious.

Attached: 128653CE-D1D8-4634-BD7F-D3E8CCED1A42.jpg (600x799, 141K)

>Make up some long winded reason why King Arthur would fugg Rin and Sakura
So in this version, is Arthur the protagonist? That makes it a very different game once again. Is FemShirou some kind of cuck queen who lives out her sexual fantasies of fucking girls through her servant? Don't forget that they were making a bishoujo game.
> Come on, you have to admit that Nasu just shoved that in for the sexe
Yeah, but it ended up being important. It's the reason why Saber could get back to fighting strength, why Shirou could use UBW against Gil, and why Sakura jumped on him despite pretending not to be a cock-starved slut.
> Make vagina fluid the thing that powers the servant
The mental image of Arthur lapping up vaginal fluids like a puppy is glorious.
> You could make Gilgamesh lust after fem-shiro instead
That's kind of a minor point but it doesn't mesh well with his character. Why would Gil even want some random nip?

Attached: Seiba_Parental_bonding.png (1196x608, 351K)

>Most youngsters aren't even aware of the role Japan Played in WW2
That's a good thing the WW2 mythology is a cancer to every nation that's subjected to it

>So in this version, is Arthur the protagonist? That makes it a very different game once again. Is FemShirou some kind of cuck queen who lives out her sexual fantasies of fucking girls through her servant? Don't forget that they were making a bishoujo game.
Yes, I am thinking that the protagonist King Arthur would fuck Femshiro in the first route. In this version of the game, the prologue would probably be much much longer (day 1-3) and would be about fem-shiro.
>That's kind of a minor point but it doesn't mesh well with his character. Why would Gil even want some random nip?
Fem-Shiro could do something that would fuck with Gill’s ego to make him fall in love with her, but for that to work then he probably would need to be introduced earlier in the game (but still as a mysterious/unnamed character)

Cool story bro
Also, nice pic-related. Moar?

>They're hiding something in their society.
youtube.com/watch?v=DPAZQ6mhRcU

0:20 - 1:45

>this thread

Attached: 1525492005742.jpg (676x656, 139K)

I like how Japan does it in general, but with Fate it feels exceptionally lazy. There's a difference between something like Shin Megami Tensei which fuses various mythology with its own unique style to produce something cool, and a series that just picks historical/fictional characters out of a hat to make them into moeblobs. Stay/Night does look interesting, but to see the soulless cash cow the series has become makes me glad I'm not a fan. It does have great fap material though.
Neat video

Give a life stone

Why did the proper "k" sound in some Latin words transfer (as in Marcus) but not in others (as in Cicero)?

Yeah, Fate is pretty awful. Especially modern Fate.