What is the most witty work youve ever read?

What is the most witty work youve ever read?

Attached: 0D178B25-B187-47A7-95EE-8B7A7F4E4E84.jpg (460x352, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Callus
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I wonder if butterfly just sits back and thinks about how she is into cat face.

Because it’s obvious

Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy

Either Swift's two major essays+Gulliver or JR. My favorite pieces of writing by a long shot.

I wonder whether catface thinks of Butterfly and replicates this image involuntarily.

Because it's obviously mental illness.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 18K)

I'm reading Right Ho, Jeeves and it's really not very funny, it's just very lighthearted. I'm not sure who would actually laugh at it because the humor boils down to an upper class British man thinking silly things. It's readable and the plot is somewhat interesting, but I wouldn't read it for a chuckle

You're probably ruined by the internet. As a test read the crying of lot 49. If you think the scene with oedipa overdressing in the hotel is le old time cringe then you are definitively mentally ruined. Go watch bugs bunny cartoons until you stop being a faggot.

>I'm a faggot because I don't laugh at foppish inner monologue
That's just rude... dude

Who hurt you?

Wannabe detected. Go somewhere quiet and watch a house fall on Buster Keaton.

What the fuck is wrong with Bugs Bunny, you mongoloid dainty?

zoom zoom

The picture of Dorian Gray
Anything by Wilde, his plays, dialogues are all seeped in never ending wit, but the truths also speak to my soul. OW is the reason I got into literature

>misunderstanding something this poorly
Imagine being completely functionally illiterate and posting on a literature board
>LE MONGOLOID XDDD
you look like a fucking retard, reddit

Attached: DpDOm0dV4AAdK3M.jpg (386x418, 27K)

You need to read the one where a guy thinks Bertie is a master thief named Alpine Joe. He thinks Jeeves is an undercover agent. Top level shenanigans.

Are you implying any of us can actually read?
Also getting that upset about "mongoloid" really just proves the "dainty" that followed it. Go roll around in gravel till you get some thick skin, you empty-fucking-calorie.

>another string of pissant forum friendly insults
OI NECK URSELF U UTTAH MONG U UTTAH UTTAH MONGOLOID IM NOT USED TO BEING ABLE TO CALL SOMEONE A COCKSUCKING FAGGOT NIGGER RETARD AND I THINK MONGOLOID IS A SOMEWHAT SOPHISTICATED INSULT EVEN THOUGH IT LITERALLY MEANS ASIAN AND/OR GENETICALLY RETARDED
>cringe

>le 'we don't read on Yea Forums' meme
Hey I've got an idea, KNOCK IT OFF. Now you're insulting the guy when you're rotting in hell and you haven't got the first idea about it.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Callus
This is what you should be going for. Right now you're acting about with the sensitivity of an exposed clit. Asians are inferior bugmen. How about you come back when you can think of a better insult than "cringe." Right now your just an entertaining guy to piss off while I shit. Every time you respond I win. Go play in traffic, chicken fucker.

I really liked a Confederacy of dunces, but I haven't read it in forever and should reread it as I don't remember the majority of the plot.

Attached: 1551516532319.jpg (168x195, 9K)

Trite and contrived. 2/10 post.

Got the (You) so it ain't no thing.

Attached: 1552095638627.jpg (398x500, 38K)

I refer you to

I refer you to

Attached: 1552623679954.jpg (585x679, 61K)

>mfw I'm shitting on both parties in this thread

Attached: americangangster.jpg (647x340, 25K)

VALIS is pretty funny especially considering the subject matter

Infinite Jest. :)