"Rule #9: If You Don't Have Anything Nice to Say, Don't Say Anything At All"

>"Rule #9: If You Don't Have Anything Nice to Say, Don't Say Anything At All"

-_-

Attached: image.jpg (1696x2560, 196K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yqtPsEXZTec
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What's the point of going on Yea Forums then?

Attached: 0 (2).jpg (480x360, 17K)

Didn't they just ban this book in New Zealand?

This unironically will help most anons' social problems

>nice joke about niggers
>fellas didn't get it
thanks bepinson

>be me
>visiting old friend at his house
>get in
>he's eating his shit out of the toilet bowl
>wut
>about to tell him how disgusting that is
>wait
>remember rule 9
>instead decide to join in

youtube.com/watch?v=yqtPsEXZTec
checks out

>woah, Peterson btfo!

Attached: 1534799811355.jpg (459x320, 19K)

Peterstein

But rule 9 is to assume people you talk to might know something you don't know.

>Rule #11: Sometimes less is more

Someone post extract from this book I want to read

>“There is an unspeakably primordial calculator, deep within you, at the very foundation of your brain, far below your thoughts and feelings. It monitors exactly where you are positioned in society—on a scale of one to ten, for the sake of argument. If you’re a number one, the highest level of status, you’re an overwhelming success. If you’re male, you have preferential access to the best places to live and the highest-quality food. People compete to do you favours. You have limitless opportunity for romantic and sexual contact. You are a successful lobster, and the most desirable females line up and vie for your attention.”
>“If you’re female, you have access to many high-quality suitors: tall, strong and symmetrical; creative, reliable, honest and generous. And, like your dominant male counterpart, you will compete ferociously, even pitilessly, to maintain or improve your position in the equally competitive female mating hierarchy. Although you are less likely to use physical aggression to do so, there are many effective verbal tricks and strategies at your disposal, including the disparaging of opponents, and you may well be expert at their use.”

i stopped reading halfway through the first chapter

Wew, people take this shit seriously?

someone post that grandma's pubes quote

I only say mean things.

well that wasn't very mean at all

It was mean to myself, idiot

But that's right

What's actually incorrect about this?

Biggest complaint you can have is that the prose is a bit weak. That's why I recommend the audio book, since he writes a bit like how he talks.

t. level 1 on the primordial calculator

Wtf we Yea Forumsizens love Peterson now!

Sounds like an edgy 14 year old

did peterson not have that freshman writing class where you have to read elements of style? the writing is atrocious

Wow user, turns out shit talking everyone you see doesn't benefit anyone in the long run.

Peterson BTFO by epic chapotraphouse reddit irony!

Seething reactionary chud BTFO by chapobro's ironical response.

Quiet little lobster. You will never even be a 9 on the male dominance hierarchy scale. Now if you excuse me I have some sjw femanazi pussy to eat.

based

>Now if you excuse me I have some sjw femanazi pussy (male) to eat.

chapotrannies ftw! wtf I love communism now?

LMAO I know plenty of chapobros who are trans. That doesn't hurt anyones feeling, my dude.

This. A recent survey showed that 57% of /r/chapotraphouse user were trans. This shows just how accepting the left is.

One bookstore started taking it off its shelves, but it's back on shelves now.

It's pretty funny how much you know about leftists subreddits, but are also gonna claim to never use reddit. Typical hypocrite stormweenie.

???

Attached: __mash_kyrielight_fate_grand_order_and_etc_drawn_by_waira__sample-41291ce2c08d1cdf04396ef28f96776b.j (850x587, 85K)

lolwut? I visit the chapo reddit everyday. Never claimed otherwise

>A recent survey showed that 57% of /r/chapotraphouse user were trans.
this is a joke right

this is just obviously true, rap niggas are very aware of this, all their music is about status

>let people walk all over you
Fun fact; telling people they shouldn't say anything at all is in fact not very nice.

Why is this the so shitty to read but the effect isn't that noticeable when he speaks?

Reactionaries don't read

Nah fuck Jews

Christianity exegetes the malignancy of status and especially of one's obsession thereof. To call it "unspeakably primordial" is practically Satanic.

He's a pro-Nietzsche "Christian"
He's anti-Christ.
It's sad his followers don't get it.

This. Don't let people walk on you. Remain calm, civil, indeed even "polite", but being nice is always a mistake and sets a precedent for people to treat you worse and worse. Nice guys really do finish last.

Attached: exhales wearily.png (488x427, 105K)

>"Rule #1: Treat others how you would like to be treated"

Attached: 1554236176398.jpg (1024x1012, 52K)

True chads consume onions boy flesh.

This. True chads suck chapo tranny dick all day

>"Rule #1: But my $2,000 rug"

Chapochadhouse > 4chuds