Are incels writing the next wave of philosophy?

Has anyone ever written about the human condition in the same way incels currently are? Tons of people love to despise incels, but I see them as 21st century philosophers writing about the human condition in a way no one has before.

Attached: 9FF154B4-39D3-48E0-BBA8-C8722D2ED2FB.jpg (479x1220, 583K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nihilism
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nihilism

>MOM I POSTED IT AGAIN!

This type of writing is clearly different than how nihilism was expressed in the past.

What are you talking about?

Hasn’t everyone at some point in their lives been involuntarily celibate? Hasn’t everyone at some point wanted to have sex and wasn’t? I don’t really get it. Is incel people who have never had sex ever? Why would it not be involuntary virginity or something like?

Yes, because incel novells werent a big thing 30 years ago

Attached: 41hHfD6Vd+L.jpg (321x500, 27K)

Indeed! In 100 years people will be studying the philosophy of Inceldom and gaping in awe at the grand discovery that females are attracted to attractive males. And attractive males are attractive physiologically; who would've thought!

the chad in this pic is still a chinlet/jawlet incel

Incels can die mad

Op is a sheltered faggot who needs to get a boyfriend

why are you being such an involuntary celibate incel user? Incel! Lmao you're an incel!

Nice straw man. You left wingers do this with everything that shatters your worldview, demonstrable intelligence differences between races is just phrenology, everything Jordan Peterson says about living a better life is “obvious and banal”.

>Nice straw man. You left wingers...

nice self awareness wew

Incels are the superfluous men, the Fremen, the asabiyyah-filled tribesmen on the uncosmicized fringes of a decaying axis mundi

I enjoy your baiting so much I’ll still engage with you

Incels do not deserve sex more than chads

>LE INCEEEEEELLLLLLSS XDDDD
Yikes! Incel alert!

Can you communicate what you just wrote in normal language like the the rest of us use?

Not a strawman. The post in the OP was saying exactly that.

Why? Because their skulls are not shaped properly?

Do you even know what straw man means?

>t. incels

Yeah it’s how your father looks when I ragdoll him and then cum in your mother’s mouth

based retard

This thing you are doing, user, refrain from doing it anymore.
For your own sake.

I just see a deformed incest kid and a normal kid who is mad because he can’t grow a beard. What’s that got to do with being incel or alpha?

Guys, I know this is a personal subject but please stay on topic. I don’t want Janny to flush my thread. This is supposed to be a higher brow board anyway.

Ugly people marry and procreate all the time, and with even more frequency in the past.
The whole phenomenon of incels is only possible in the post-industrial post-sexual revolutionary world. If you identify as an incel or you use it as an insult you have already lost to a market that is using your anger against your spirit. The only solution is to annihilate the sexual market and create a market of eros. If you live without love you aren't living.

be quiet incels

>people are superficial regarding the inborn traits of others
woah, very original insight on the human condition.

ITT: modern society summed up

Spotted the lesbian

Oh noooo! No your precious le incel maymay thread! Maybe you should have posted it on the incelophy board, you

What? I want to have sex but nobody will have it with me, do you really think your comment is something that speaks to my situation at all? It reads like gibberish.

>i can reduce something to just one of its properties and implicitly claim this is its only essential property to make it look banal

woah... very original rhetoric there

>love
>exists

They're heavily deluded self-obsessed entitled narcissists. So that's gonna be a "no" from me.

>t. whiney incels

Why do you label them as those things? To me they seem like self loathing depressed virgins.

hot

>provide nothing to back up radical claim other than a pic of such property
It's OP's fault. He needs to make a better thread.

well then they should stop loathing themselves so much? Life's a bitch then you die, have a banana, Morty

WE LIVE—

>chad bone structure
It's no use after brutal torment at the hands of the proletariat.