Alright this is gonna sound weird Yea Forums but bear with me

Alright this is gonna sound weird Yea Forums but bear with me
My country is in a really bad and precarious position and it soon may spiral into violence
What books or philosphies can prepare me mentally and psyhically for this
I need to strengthen myself

Attached: militares-leales-republica.png (1015x564, 915K)

Read Siege faggot

Quit books and buy a weapon you faggot

Britain or Venezuela?

Venezuela? Buy a cookbook

Has to be Venezuela, the image has a title in spanish

OP, you gonna fight for communism or for the neoliberal freemason candidate?

Own some
Bosnia actually

Dumb meme

>Britain

Why would this be the case? Whats goin on over in bongland

>fighting for maduro

>bosnia
don't worry about a war, i've been there and met plenty of young folks there. all of the balkans is going to jump on the globohomo-vegan train pretty soon. your biggest problem is going to be people leaving for germany and ireland and the braindrain associated with it.

Everyone is rapidly millitarizing and Croatia is engagint in hybrid warfare with Bosnia and Slovenia
Bosnian Croats and Bosnian Serbs are gonna tear up the Bosniaks

>Croatia is engagint in hybrid warfare with Bosnia and Slovenia
That's just media nonsense. Just like the arrests of supposed "secret agents" in late 2016 that turned out to be nothingburgers.

Brexit and a Chavez-tier likely future prime minister

Serb or Bosniak?

Im non religious but i guess i could be considered a Bosniak

Nah man the millitarzation of ethnic groups is happening

Based Jezza is going to put all the bankers in camps

Sun and Steel

Any other works by Mishima you'd recommend?

zoomers are too pacified to fight wars

the world is finally isolating the cancerous isle hertofore known as perfidious albion

why are the Balkans always at war? is it because they can't decide whether they are Moors, Ruskis or Westerners?

Catherine Millet's "The Sexual Life of Catherine M."

Its cursed plain and simple
At the cross sections of major powers,especially applies to Bosnia

> Dying for America

I'd rather have a mcdonald's emblem on my passport than a red star desu

t. boomer

Attached: illya_commie.png (480x480, 415K)

Šta se dešava?

Brate pogledaj oko sebe i pogotovo sta RS trenutno radi i kakve zakone stavljaju

Kakve zakone?

Unironically Storm of Steel and the Bronze Age Mindset

Attached: 1552491867672.png (579x585, 403K)

Rezervni sastav policije,nabavljanje pusaka,centar za treniranje specijalaca,slobodno posjedovanje oruzja bez kriminalne provjere,parade u punoj opremi u Banja Luci,sastajanje cetnika u Visegradu

Fabia the Goddess.

>Bosnia
Remove Kebab

Attached: 439149405_preview_1392268489113.png (967x807, 664K)

various factions are armed, financed, and egged on by larger powers to engage in proxy war skirmishing. it's how we figure out how our current generation of weapons perform against the russians'

You are Brazilian, aren't you?

By the way, I wished the Right stopped using the term “communism” to every single candidate that professes faith in social democracy and in welfare-state policies. Today everyone that don’t swallow up neoliberal-propaganda is seen as “communistic”, as if countries that invest in social rights were the same thing as old USRR or North Korea. Same thing for everyone that defends political correctness. I admit, those people can be a pain in the ass (I have had bad experiences with many of them), but they are not communist that want the State to take all property and distribute among the people, while a strong party and a strong leader sit on the chair of power until forever.

Also, I don’t know exactly what’s the situation on Venezuela, and no doubt the governments there don’t seem to have been good for a long time, yet I do now that many other things are also involved in the deterioration of the country, above all a crisis on oil prices and market, and the fact that Venezuela economy is largely dependent of it’s oil.

Maduro is a legit commie though.

Mislim da si paranoican.

To su ljudi govorili na pocetku devedeseti

I ti misliš da će pući rat lol? Nisu ovo više devedesete niti su ljudi više naloženi na rat i nacionalističke parole, većina samo gleda kako da se snađe i što pre otperja na Zapad, tako je u Srbiji, Bosni i Hrvatskoj podjednako. I da otpočne nešto to će samo ubrzati proces koji će dovesti do toga da se ove zemlje načisto isprazne. Što se mene tiče nek ovde ostanu samo boomeri od 50 godina pa nek se oni medjusobno kolju, njihova generacija je ionako razjebala sve na ovom prostoru.

>Read a book by a schizo crypto-jewish pedophile

Please be serious.

>Storm of Steel
>Bronze Age Mindset
Putting these together. Fucking KYS, swine.

Brexit will simply result in the return of the British onto the world stage as a colonial power.

You mean as a colonized non-power

Attached: teeth.jpg (604x453, 47K)

Second most powerful country in the world my friend

Lmaoing at your life

Is this what angl*ids actually believe? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ne znam brate ovo je divlji prostor
I ako mislis da se ljudi ne pale na nacionalizam onda se grdno varas

Previse gledas domacu televiziju.

the balkans finna get BLACKED

>named image
lmao get the fuck out of here

Ma daj te ljudi mora se nekad desiti

Pa desilo se, i to jedva prije 25 godina. Znaci, i dalje su odjeci tu, ekonomija je uzasna, svijet jos komplikovaniji...tipicno posljeratno stanje, samo balkanski izduzeno.

>Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
pederčino

The Tibetan Book of the Dead.

god i wish i could live in your world

Sorel, Codreanu and maybe Epictetus and Marcus Aurelius

Imas nesto protiv gay populacije balkanoidu?

Puklo, ne puklo, nema od Balkana nista dok ne pomre stara garda, a i onda je upitno.

>Political correctness
>Not neoliberal

imam plinsku komoru u podrumu za posebne prilike

In Brazil neoliberals mean people who talk about libertarianism in the line of “free trade” and “no labor laws” and all the ideology of Tatcher and Reagan etc.

The Romans could probably pull some good shit
Formula glasi 3 godine rata 30 godina mira,dodaj ili oduzmi odprilike

More like "getting absorbed by the US in all but name"