Literary waifus

>Azar Nafisu
>In 1995, in disagreement with faculty authorities over her refusal to wear the veil, she stopped teaching at the university. Over the next two years, she invited several of her female students to attend regular meetings at her house, every Thursday morning. They discussed their place as women within post-revolutionary Iranian society and studied literary works -including some considered controversial by the regime, such as Lolita alongside other works such as Madame Bovary. She also taught novels by F. Scott Fitzgerald, Henry James and Jane Austen, attempting to understand and interpret them from a modern Iranian perspective.

Attached: nafisi_2.jpg--.jpg (1083x737, 103K)

you wouldnt give a fuck about any of that if you didnt find her attractive

stop kidding yourself

Yea Forums is full of women and s oylings so I wouldn't bet on that.

please tell me someone threw acid on this whore’s face

Have sex

kill yourself

No
she lived in Iran, not england

Get raped

>middle eastern feminists fight against face coverings
>western feminists fight for them
makes sense

rot in hell

Cocksucker

i know you are but what am i, besides a worthless piece of subhuman shit who doesn't even deserve to live and is an utter disgrace to humanity and all of creation

That's a pretty privileged thing to say, now isn't it sweaty? Not to mention the fact that you are discriminating against asexuals and delegitimizing their orientation (or lack thereof) by suggesting that sexual relations are a 'normal' behavior and that asexual behavior is abnormal.

also post tits

Attached: 1524889730572.jpg (925x842, 83K)

>post tits
it's a faggot

this does not concern me

It's a meme

You

kill (you)rself you fucking freak

After you

you're not me. i'm me. you're a worthless subhuman piece of shit. you're a wretched beast. when you die it will make no difference because you're already braindead. you're nothing but negativity so nothing will change when you die. you're already dead. and you deserve death, since you're nothing but mindless seething negativity. a stupid shit-eating worthless subhuman animal. it will make no difference when you die. you're worthless and live a worthless life. you're a waste of a human life. you're not even a human being, you're less than human. you deserve to rot in the ground. i even think that god fated man to die because of the wickedness of people like you.

When did you start to take it so seriously ?
Lol faggot

man i'm so glad you'll fucking die and rot in the ground and hopefully also hell for all eternity. are you looking forward to your inevitable death you fucking worthless subhuman piece of shit? i'm so fucking happy you will die.

Likewise g'day

based western feminists

>Azar Nafisi

She’s literally just an Iranian Margaret Atwood, get this trash out from my board

I wish I could have saved her and given her shitloads of babies unlike her piece of shit microdicked cuck husband.

Attached: virginia-woolf-birthday.jpg (2560x3372, 619K)

>tfw no poet oven gf to call me daddy

Attached: 1554806785228.jpg (1200x799, 140K)

>tfw no sweet little whore gf to arsefuck the fat dirty farts out of

Attached: fe8c5113eac6dae02158ed0992641825.734x1000x1.jpg (734x1000, 167K)

kek