How to escape the Matrix?

How to escape the Matrix?

Attached: deleuze.jpg (900x1001, 423K)

jesus christ shut the fuck up not another one of these threads

realize the need to escape is coded in too, the matrix trilogy was archonic, this is going to take everything you have

It’s easy, there’s mad glitches.
Write so many rhymes that your hand twitches.
One thing this simulation could use is more ...
Deleuze.
So put yourself in my shoes,
It’s no blues clues ruse to difuse and lose.

Fuck you OP. This doesn’t relate to literature beyond the image.

Try hacking the mitochondrial dna rhizome by becoming a bWo by shooting pcp in your eyeball and tying your anus shut

why is deleuze so popular on this board

he's not, it's one poster
look I love me some Deleuze, but he is not as popular as you think, this fucking one little cunt will not stop spam posting threads about him

Run.

Clipping your nails is a good start.

Forgetting about the French postmodernists who were controlled by their animal passions.
If you want to escape the matrix, you need to transcend sexual desire and renounce it. Most cannot.

avoid interacting with stupid people

"The case of Freud himself, founder of ‘psychoanalysis’, is quite typical in this respect, for he never ceased to declare himself a materialist. One further remark: why is it that the principal representatives of the new tendencies, like Einstein in physics, Bergson in philosophy, Freud in psychology, and many others of less importance, are almost all of Jewish origin, unless it be because there is something involved that is closely hound up with the ‘malefic’ and dissolving aspect of nomadism when it is deviated, and because that aspect must inevitably predominate in Jews detached from their tradition?"

>for he never ceased to declare himself a materialist

Freud was most definitely not a materialist. His ideas of the Id v Ego, the Life Force, the Death Instinct, etc, are deeply spiritual. Read Beyond the Pleasure Principle.

Because of a certain speedy philosopher

stop watching it.

lol is this a joke

I tried doing that once and the university police arrested me and took me to the psych ward. Now I take blue-colored anti-psychotics.

You obviously didn't run hard enough.

falseflagging with a pic of del to meme him up beyond his already ""difficult"" style - the tactic is burial. The solution is good Deleuze posts.

Have sex.

>matrix
no such ting
>escape
you only need to escape from your delusions the world isnt that complicated