Reminder that you can't like or read Lovecraft anymore because he as a wacis boi

Reminder that you can't like or read Lovecraft anymore because he as a wacis boi

Attached: 20190409_165808.png (720x473, 269K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AA38auY4w7c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There are plenty of reasons to not read Lovecraft, one more doesn't hurt him.

It's almost like you can appreciate a work of art, but also recognize negative aspects to it

Attached: 1551850668689.jpg (1500x1000, 214K)

Reminder that everyone recording themselves while talking without actually showing something relevant to the topic they are talking about should be shot on sight.

Imagine how much bandwidth is wasted on those suckers voicing their piece of shit opinion that could have been voiced with a video slideshow presentation or one picture + audio, but hey, let me show you my gay room.

lmao true

Thanks for the reasoned response friend.

you're welcome, plebbitor.

edit: thanks for the gold, kind stranger!

1. I don't like him.
2. I don't like him.
3. I don't like him.
4. I don't like him.
5. He was wacis

Did you even watch the video?
He says you should still read him, retard.

who's this bozo

>let me show you my gay room.

Not before dinner first I hope.

there's no manners anymore, people go straight for the fucc

Unsubbed

HE WAS WACIIIIISS REEEEEEEEEEE

He Aussie in the first few seconds that Lovecraftis one of his favorite authors.

>He Aussie in the first few seconds

what?

I only read Lovecraft because he hated niggers as much as I do.

He literally says lovecraft is in his top two favs within the first few seconds

I fucking hate that leftists have appropriated 'y'all' ffs. Can people stop appropriating normal fucking everyday things? First right wing appropriates the OK sign, now leftists stealing my Midwest hick-slang heritage.

SAYING Y'ALL IS CULTURAL APPROPRIATION.

>Midwest hick-slang heritage.

You just stole it from the South. Fair's fair.

If it wasn't for anti sjw anons fanning the flames of their own outrage they'd have nothing to talk about.

They're trying to sound black as in
>sucks teeth
>HEY YA'LL WHYP*PO BE FINNA BOUTTA TRYNA

ESLfag here, doesn't "You" suffice already?

As someone who has actually read Lovecraft's work, it really sucks that when you try to get into a conversation with someone, it always goes one of three ways: "I don't like him, he was a big racist.", "Isn't he that guy who made Cthulhu? I have a big plushie one at my house", or "Yeah I'm a major fan. What have I read? Call of Cthulhu."

youtu.be/AA38auY4w7c
love being treated with dignity and respect :-)

>rightists disqualify themselves from saying "problematic"
Nigga what?? Lmao why are rightists so intent on being retarded

they don't take political discourse seriously
i don't blame them

So, there are various regional dialects for saying the plural 'you', and it is often one of the main signs of where a person is from. Like I technically am from kentucky, so we say 'you all' or 'y'all'. 'y'all' is seen as a southern dialect in America much as 'y-inz' or 'you-uns' is seen as a Ohio/Pittsburgh/West Virginia slang.

On the east coast you hear people say 'youse' or 'you guys' or 'youse guys' but this is now frowned upon because it is seen as sexist, thus east coast liberals have started saying variants of 'you all' to include all sexes in their slang.

In Britain 'you lot' is common.

Problematic is a meme word.

do you know why east coast people are pronouncing "appalachia" like southerners now? that shit is starting to bother me

how can someone actually be this new

>Y'all
Why would you want to sound like a nigger, bro?

>rightists

In the area where I live, everyone talks that way, and I can count the non-whites who live in my city on one hand. I think you have a ill-conceived idea about how things work in the actual white areas of America.

because EYY FUCKIN YOUZE GUYS OVA DERE isn't gender neutral enough for mouthy white girls anymore so now you have a whole demographic of people talking like fucking idiots

SO much this, as if anyone who lives in a multicultural city has jack shit to tell me about how to live/speak in my nearly all white midwest area, literally the last person whos advice I give a fuck about.

Why can't you just say "you"? It sounds better. When I read "y'all" I immediately think of a nigger speaking ebonics. But to each his own, I guess.

That's great johnny rebel but no one else is jumping in the internet with their regional dialect going "yous guys ain't never etc" and expecting to not catch shit. Of course except for hipster women, bugmen and black "pipo"

After living in America I can testify that every black person I have met outside work has been doing one of three things

A) Dancing (not kidding, they just dance everywhere; bus stops, waiting in line, walking down the street, etc.)

B) calling me a nigger

C) Performing their remedial tasks poorly enough for me to warrant contemplating if they were mentally challenged.

Attached: 1554339714955.jpg (630x555, 55K)

The alt right doesn't. Many conservatives with something to say besides "tfw no gf" do
>Leftists
I've been here before you were a gleam in your daddy's eye.

>I've been using Yea Forums since that day moot programmed it or at least that's what my pals on reddit told me to say whenever I get called a dumb astroturfing faggot but I'm completely oblivious to the circumstances and discourse of the world "problematic" over the last SEVERAL YEARS
why do you dishonest idiots even bother to lie like this when it never works

OP doesn't even read. It's just a /pol/tard shitposting on Yea Forums

I guess I associate saying 'you' by itself with what a upper class libshit suburbanite would say. If I hear anyone in my area talking like that, I automatically assume they are not from around the area, and are quite possibly a liberal shitlord from a larger metropolitan area.

If I was to say 'you' instead of 'you all' everyone around me would ask me why I was talking like a faggot all of a sudden. What sounds better to you is relative.

This
t. Southfag

This post is funny as hell. I can personally testify that points A and C are correct. I thought that I was the only one who noticed how they dance literally nonstop; they could be buying groceries and just start dancing in the line. I’ve never been called a nugget by one of them though.

Would you say...the problematizing of the word problematic?

>I've been here before you were a gleam in your daddy's eye.
fucking boomer

pls dude you're quoting some 20 year old on HRT trying to affect authority

about the y'all stuff
I'm ESL but aren't there more slangs that people attribute uniquely to blacks that originated from south slang in general. Like for example "fixing to (finna)"

Y'all
>(chiefly Southern US, African American Vernacular) Plural form of you.

finna = fixing to
>(Southern US, Appalachia and African American Vernacular, informal) Going to; preparing to; about to.

One can go a lifetime without using this meme word. If you're an estrogen pumped faggot that can't tolerate people not using their shitty slang the best you can manage is 3 minutes.
>Nigga what
Nigger

Attached: 1553941391117.jpg (570x754, 91K)

The phrases “boutta” “fixin to” and “gonna” are also prime examples of this

I dare any of these people here saying that hick-slang is black. Go accuse a hick using hick-slang of speaking nigger tongue and see how fast you get into a fist fight.

Words like "problematic" or "unpack" are just unconscious ideological dogwhistles.

Also "y'all" and "folks"

I hate "fun fact that fucking everyone knows but still feel smart for knowing" type content like this.

Bitch the only reason id go on hrt is to grow a second cock to fuck your mother with and just tag me in the post next time you stank hoe

One can go a lifetime without sucking my dick from the back but your mother cant even go one night.

It is such a fucking dumb cycle.
>popular incorrect thing
>popular correction of the incorrect thing that only a fucking 101IQ redditor would actually mention.
>115IQ loser who synthesizes both into a moderately 'correct' position.
>Mega loser who knows all of the above and points out how pointless trivia like this is.

How do you break the cycle?

based

Imagine the smell of the pack of niggers howling and circling around the complete imbecile that says things like this on a regular basis.

Attached: 34r34ferfedfsdfs.gif (460x336, 1.42M)

Whatever deep intimate smell you associate with bygone vistas of youth with your mother thats how me and nutsack smell like t b h

well I dont have access to quality images and editing raw video is easier.

people are fucking retarded. especially this retarded looking retard

What language? Do you have a second person plural in your native tongue?

Just uuuu, bb.

Attached: tfw.gf.png (1265x196, 19K)

I saw one a couple of months ago dancing in the convenience store parking lot. He had his car doors open with the radio blaring. He danced with his cell phone in one hand the whole time - presumably thinking that what he was doing was worth uploading somewhere.

One of the most reddit posts I’ve ever seen. Fuck off, tourist.

lovecraft was based and redpilled, and a great writer.

>wacis boi
it feels like you're implying he wasn't absolutely pathological in his racism

nooo, do these people say based? i thought they weren't allowed to

I AM GOING TO RAGE DISLIKE ALL OF THIS GUY'S VIDEOS IF YOU DON'T STOP SHILLING HIM

STOOOOPPPPPPPP

>not a vocaroo clip

I've never heard one of these fags say based before

neither have i, so i was confused by the image

Yak yak yak. Get a job.

Could have just been a fluke, but one got mad at me for stopping in traffic to avoid a truck swerving out of its lane and started calling me a bitch nigga out the window of his old lady car.

I just stared at him for a while as he rambled. I didnt really know what ess happening, it reminded me of that scene in the boondocks. The nigga moment skit.

It's because you have a very distorted view of the world.

His racism is what made his work so significant, no lovecraft without the racism.

yup I have a couple white liberal friends that do this shit despite spending zero time around black people IRL. It's so goddamn embarrassing

Why are brainlets allowed to post clickbaits ?

>Midwest hick-slang
It's nigger slang.
It isn't a southern thing. It isn't a midwest thing. Is an appropriation of negro culture.

Y'all isn't a fixture of the antebellum South vernacular. It's use their is recent and is related to negroe culture. It extremely sounds out of place with real southern accents.

>OP doesn't even read.
Wrong
>It's just a /pol/tard shitposting on Yea Forums
Wrong.

Spanish, singular you is "tú", plural you is "ustedes".

no, they say "reddit is based". One of the faggots said this back when the top 100 came out so I think it's a jab at those Yea Forums/reddit immigrants

It is gender neutral. I use "you guys" to refer all female groups. Also it comes from the name of an anti-government revolutionary, so you'd think the left would like it.

Better yet they could just type it out on Yea Forums

Write a blog.

well considering you give this much a fuck about Lovecraft says a lot.

You is ambiguous. Y'all is an unambiguous second person plural, a construction missing in English. Y'all is a great word for that reason.

Can't forget the best one.
>"As a White person... "
>Two months later
>"Yeah, I know because I'm Jewish."

I don't believe that you're actually capable of appreciating art.

>get mad when people correctly identify all modern right-wing movements as being simple incubators of fascism and identify its adherents as such
>get mad when people call you "alt-right" because anyone of the associations that label now (correctly) has
>get mad when people do the opposite and give you a neutral label
probably just an example of the contempt of language so frequently showed by fascists and friends, but u r dumb m8

because you're a dumb racist

shut the fuck up you posturing faggot,

>people correctly identify all modern right-wing movements as being simple incubators of fascism

Are they really any worse than the left though? Serious question. I'm a registered dem in the US and I've basically given up.

>i-it could've been a fluke!
Stop being an intentionally "dumb" coward

>There are plenty of reasons to not read Lovecraft

Attached: 1530462361857.jpg (460x276, 21K)

Weminder dat we wite wacis dont kare aneemore and are waking up to de degenerates hoo destwoyed owr gwandpawents' woild

Zee bookchemeeest

You is singular, you all is the "plural" of it, y'all is just not a word nor valid contraction.

Except that Lovecraft was right and did nothing wrong.

Having lived in a majority black neighborhood in a majority black city for my entire life, and having gone to majority black schools and dealing with plenty of black people on a regular basis for thirty years now, I find Lovecraft's fear of other races and foreigners to be wholly legitimate and I relate to it strongly when I read his writings. This sort of criticism always comes from people who have no substantial experience dealing with black people, or whose experience with them is limited to the middle or upper class minority.

I've lived around hispanics for most of my life and I completely agree.

I have black friends and I never had any problem with them; I don't see color.

Have you tried not being a racist jerk?

It’s not satire if you’re actually a faggot.

>"I don't see color"
>genuine reddit spacing
This is white privilege in action

They're trying to imitate blacks in a show of solidarity.

Identity politics is the poison of the modern world. The more you hold on to your identity among others as a race, or a gender, or a sexuality, the more you defeat yourself and your accomplishments. Your race means nothing. Your sexuality means nothing. Your gender means nothing.

If you think you are more deserving because of these factors, you are weak and trying to find a place in society to accommodate your weakness, and you must be stamped out.

See

Unfortunately true, although I have known some good ethnic folks.

>I have nonthreatening civilized black friends, look how non-racist I am.
Get out of your bubble you sheltered retard.

So have I. Most of the black people at my job are perfectly upstanding people, for example. But I know what the majority of my experiences have been like throughout like my life.

>But I know what the majority of my experiences have been like throughout like my life.
Wasn't saying anything against, wouldn't anyways since I've had the same experiences.
Just throwing my hat in.

One of the reasons I read him.
His paranoia made his horror writings genuine.
He named his cat Niggerman.

This

>look at entire thread
>not a single response simply stating niggers have an IQ of 80 and are actually subhuman

nice

I agree. Collective identity is a spook.

i've never had the need to use this word in my life

>i know a couple black people who grew up in white neighbourhoods and learned how to mask their niggerish behaviour
woah..

In my experience, first generation immigrants are way more friendly than blacks and are people who are just trying to get by, and don't have a stick up their ass when it comes to race.

He looks like he’d get on his knees and, while i was pissing in his mouth, he’d allow me to remove my chapeau from my head and gently place it on his.