What would you get someone to read to make them stop wanting to be a girl every time they remember how they were...

What would you get someone to read to make them stop wanting to be a girl every time they remember how they were selectively and mercilessly abused all throughout the educational/developmental years to the point where whenever they try to improve themselves and not constantly distract their mind they end up replaying the events over and over in their head and reacting to them emotionally like they just happened, always remembering new things that they managed to forget about for years and feeling irrational inescapable fear, low moods and a pounding heart rate even though they realise it probably won't happen again at the same intensity as before but it will still happen due to them being inherently submissive, unable to stop showing this submissive vulnerability as a strong sign of abnormality and maladaptive weakness in a man which causes others to do this to them?

Attached: 1554666140402.jpg (1344x1696, 363K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1NgBl3Fo6Gd
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

shut the fuck up

Based creepshot user.

Post more pics like before

I don't know, but I wish you well through your crisis user. I'm sending you my healing energies through the screen.

My personal obsveration over the transformation of the individual to another is routed in the illusion created by itself of an outside vision of beauty. Men see the women as transcending the force of beheavior therefore to 'better' themselve cut the phallus. Women see the men as powerful entity in self improve desire the phallus. None shall win due to their own illusion. It applies elsewhere where transformation of the identification is required. I believe it is bad to push those illusions. I have pointed this out to my date and agree most of them live in illusion and asked them when it became modification required, and it was during their coming out which people 'agreed' claiming it was always the way they saw them.

My simple outcome, 'poor' people mentaly weak or weaken.
What you guys think ?

yeah

>No I'm a faggot (not in the homosexual sense and there is nothing wrong with being gay) and I was raised by a completely passive father and a overemotional feminising mother with complete control, no intervention whatsoever. The damage has already been done as shown by the lack of character, never taught how to deal with conflict or defend myself socially/physically, will, assertiveness, inability to endure hardship, low emotional resilience and inability to understand manful competition or why someone would seek out risk/suffering. I just can't regulate my emotions and irrational fear around other people, completely intimidated by the slightest amount of conflict or aggressiveness towards me.
What did Houellebecq mean by this?

That isn't him obviously. The file name is different.
Regardless, that creepshot guy is a basket case and is certainly not based. And by basket case, I literally mean mentally ill. This waiting room of a a psychiatrist's office. Hopefully someone recognizes it and alerts the clinic in question. The staff could get a rough idea of who took the picture based on that patient, and could ascertain the exact moment picture was taken and narrow it down to a probable candidate. You can get a rough idea of which phone was used to take the image even.The guy is probably is a sex offender, there on court order, something like this could send him back to prison where he belongs. If he isn't, this should serve as evidence to involuntarily commit him. We need to bring back insane asylums for people like him.

Attached: Capture.jpg (732x619, 72K)

>The staff could get a rough idea
lmao
t. has never worked behavioral health

I want to call you a faggot but this is exactly what an old Yea Forumstard would do. Though you're genuinely upset and not just being an asshole for the sake of it...faggot

Nobody cares faggot,grow out of whores

Based and Societal orderpilled.

Probably a punctuation handbook

If you’re the same guy from the last thread, then you need to see a doctor. Just reading books will help, but from what I gleaned off the last thread you’re in dire straights and need to talk with a professional instead of getting reccs from a literature subsection of a Mongolian throat singing forum

I dunno they should probably get a job and stop being a fucking FAGGOT

ah blow it out your ass, ya prancing fairy

You should take the pinkpill

>The guy is probably is a sex offender
lol, every heterosexual male does this

>ever heterosexual male takes creep shots of random people in public
no

Weininger sex and characters, tolstoy anna keranina, flaubert madame bovery, les jeunes filles montherlant
I'd rather suffer hellfire than live the life of a womeme

Wholesome

>random people
you are gay

vocaroo.com/i/s1NgBl3Fo6Gd

>What would you get someone to read to make them stop wanting to be a girl

Fight Club.

Yukio Mishima - Temple of the Golden Pavillion