Thoughts on Cioran?

thoughts on Cioran?

Attached: cioran.jpg (322x500, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3w-yE2cpNrk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

based and redpilled. I'm in the middle of the Heights of Despair and it's kind of garden-variety 20-something angst but it does go above and beyond to really try (and often succeeding) to grasp at the root of the human condition. Pretty depressing.

crypto fascist and crypto christian

I liked Twin Peaks and Blue Velvet.

Based and uhhhhh based

If it's any good, I believe, his Disadvantages of being born is to be read as an up-lifting collection of witty jokes and aphorisms, but mostly people mistake it for truth.

(OP)

I bought his collected works in French a while ago. Why don't more English publishers do this? Having everything in one book is very convenient.

Speaking of French publishers, they don't mind printing tiny books either. I'm talking 100 page volumes containing a lecture or an essay. Why don't English publishers do this? The small de Maistre book on the right is of this sort. It's only 82 pages. It doesn't have a lengthy introduction. It's a single dialogue by a single author. There's a certain purity to it; very portable too.

Attached: DNAfiv0XkAEleps.jpg (1000x563, 127K)

>collected oeuvres in one book
some cheap publishers do it, but they fuck up and cut some things out.
plus, every volume above 1000 pages is unbearable.
>tiny books
I agree. I suppose the profits are lower than with standard books, because price is much lower while marginal cost is almost the same / little lower.

I can see that it's pretty "inaccessible" and thus someone will inevitably call you a pseud if you like it, but INLAND EMPIRE is honestly absolutely incredible. After I watched it for the second time it moved right to the top of my list to join my very favorite movies.

funny af. A worthy disciple of Nietzsche

liked him better with shorter hair

Attached: conan26f-2-web.jpg (970x558, 37K)

he was one of us

Attached: neetcioran.png (894x153, 114K)

He's great, a pessimist, but very passionate about a lot of stuff. Perversely comfy for me.

Liked him in Eraserhead very much,Lynches best work.

only homosexuals style their hair like that

He was an outright fascist with a flare for platonic mysticism

>cioran
>fascist
let the grown-ups do the talking

>he thinks its styled
>he doesn't realize he woke up out of bed like that and just doesn't give a fuck

fucking hipster with banal thoughts which are appreciated by so-called “doomers” and depressed art hoes. pathetic

Inland Empire was good but it was a little overhyped. Eraserhead is still his best film

cringe and based desu

Attached: tumblr_mz5cv5TViQ1qew39ko1_500.jpg (446x750, 96K)

But he literally supported fascists at least as much as a depressed nihilist can support anything. Though he did later renounce it.

Zenith

substance-less continental waste

Who?

youtu.be/3w-yE2cpNrk

people read this retard?

Its quite enjoyable in fact.